Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, March 14, 2008

Ready for the wedding!

Today is the day that Huskee and Baby finally get married. We had to dress up like fairy tale characters!! Rog was with us so he came too.


Rog was Peter Pan. He never wants to grow up, as you can tell from the videos where he is playing with the Doofus.

I had to explain to the Doofus that we are supposed to wear a fairy tale costume and you can be anything you want. A Handsome prince, a knight, a warrior...

Well I chose...


Wes from The Princess Bride. What a hero! SO I said to Tanner, do you want to be a wizard or a pirate or a knight and he whispered in my ear what he wanted to be. I said NO WAY. But he said he really, really wanted to do it and it would make him so happy...so here is Tanner's costume...


yes, the Doofus wanted to be the Little Mermaid.

And you dogs wonder why I am going grey?!?!!!!

We are so happy for Baby and Huskee!!!

22 Stains:

Blogger vix said...

AS YOU WISH JOES!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I'm just not sure what to say about Tanner...seriously the Little Mermaid??? Well Rog and I have a little in common...go check my bloggy!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:19 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Seriously? The Little Mermaid???

6:37 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh dear....tanner tanner tanner...what more can i say...

6:41 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh dear....tanner tanner tanner...what more can i say...

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
I am not so sure if Tanner is going to have fun there at the wedding... but we will with him!
See you there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:45 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Rog's costume is top notch, yours is cool, and the Doofus' is perfect for him

gussie

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have excellent taste in movies, Mr. Stains!

diane

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe, you are everybody's hero!

Tanner, better take some suntan lotion!

-missy

8:26 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

OMD Joey
I couldn't believe it when I saw him at the pawty, but hewe is pwoof he akshually chose that..well to each his own, ow hew own?/ It was a tewwific wedding..I'm just so happy it finaly happened
smoochie kisses,Asta

10:06 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

the princess bride is my mom's favorite movie. we laughed really hard at Tanner

11:15 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Oh..... I don't know what else to say....oh. Has he met my youngest human brother? When he was little he use to have an Ariel doll. I'm sure they'd get alone just fine.

Simba xx

1:39 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Tanner will definitely turn more heads than the bride will! What a cut-up he is!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey, you rock as always. Tanner, on the other hand...

Mango

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,
What's up with Tanner, is he for real or what? You and Rog are cool. Nanny told me all about the problems Huskee and Baby has gone thru, I am so happy for them.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs, Bellyrubs & Smoochies
Pearl

4:52 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Hope Tanner's a good swimmer!! You guys look all so cool ! Have lotsa fun at the wedding!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wesley is a great choice! Tanner is weird.
Ike

8:55 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said

Wow, Joe, we feel your pain.
And, Tanner, what can we say except that is some outfit.
Enjoy yourselves at the festivities.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Joe,
Don't worry about Tanner. Fantasy means you can be whatever you want. If he wants to be Ariel, more power to him. He is an original!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh gee, Tanner as Little Mermaid? Hmmm...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:55 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Good Bye and thank you for your friendship.

Love and licks Marvin xxxx

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I completely forgot about the wedding today!! And I'm soooooooooo soory I missed all your birthday celebrations Joe - I was celebrating in my absence believe me!!

River

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home