Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HOWLOWEEEEN!!!

This story may be VEERRY scary for you dogs, so consider yourselves warned!!

I was perplexed about what to do with my newly possessed Doofus brother, so I got out the Boston Terrier books that we have.


I can't find anything in here about demons, but I did go in and underline the parts where it says that we are probably the best dogs ever made. At least that is basically what it says...

So I was off to find some more information. I perused Mom's movie collection and found the EXORCIST. This sounds informative, it must be a documentary!


UMMM dogs, seriously, DONT WATCH THIS MOVIE. OMDOG I might have left a stain on the carpet! BUT before I had to shut it off and go find Mom for hugs I did see some useful scenes.


One said I need a Bible. CHECK, I got one of those. It also said I need holy water. I don't think we have that?


You think Corn Whiskey is the same thing??


Oh geez, it sure better be, look at the Demon Doof!! YIKES!!


UH OH I THINK THE DEMON IS IN ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mom took over at this point, I don't know what happened...


She found the way to rid us of our demons...FREEZE DRIED BEEF TREATS!!!!!!!!

I was fighting her all the way...



Thank Dog Mom was able to get rid of the demons in both of us...she was like oh no it didn't work and I said sure it did Mom, we are just STARVING!!

feed us
FEED US!!!!

I hope you all had a happy howloween!!!!

28 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Did the corn whiskey work? Maybe no, but you forgot about the demons!
Happy Halloween!
Lorenza

9:32 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...corn whiskey sound interesting...i dont think our holy water is made of corn...i think it is made of worms or something..they call it tequilla...anyhow i am glad your moms freed you of the demons...happy halloween boys

10:46 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Thank goodness the Demon is gone! How was the jerky? Happy Halloween to you too! Did you go trick or treating for doggie snacks?

Woof,
Ralph

10:48 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

What's corn whiskey? Will it make you drunk? You 2 look a little scary there. Good thing your mom got rid of your demons

~ Girl girl

10:54 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh man, luckily I did not watch that movie coz my mommy said that the Exorcist movie is the scariest movie that she has ever watch! Especially that Regan's face...Oooh! I'm never gonna watch that movie. I hope you two are no longer possessed...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:39 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmm.. let me know if the corn whiskey was a good substitute... Whew.. I'm so glad your mom managed to free you of the demons!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness your mom knew what to do! Good old corn whiskey! We'll have to get some - it must be awfully powerful stuff!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:20 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Freeze dried beef treats gets rid of demons, well you learn something new everyday.

Simba x

2:24 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I'd like some of that beef and some whiskeyables! Though I'm not sure I want to get rid of my demon. It allows me to act like a brat and blame it on someone else.

wally.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

So your Mom drank some of that corn whiskey and performed a beefercism on you! Cool. She needs her own infomercial.

Sherman

5:29 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Happy Halloween
The whisky is . ..the favor...
Let's use it for the consecrated water to change. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, I hear corn whiskey can bring on demons. Some dogs get super snuggly and love everyone, which mom says is fine, as long as it's not at four in the morning over the phone. Then some dogs just wanna fight. Mom thinks that when I am having my grumpy days, I might have gotten into the holy corn whiskey, except I don't think we have corn whiskey here. I am thinking of hiding a bottle of vodka and a martini shaker under my bed.

xo
SB

6:22 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That was a scary story Joe. Glad that you mom was able to excercise the demons!

Ozzie & Rocky

6:39 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I think food solves ANY problem...even demon possession!!

Glad you are back!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:00 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That is some scary stuff. I agree with Ruby. Food (especially jerky) is always the answer. Maybe I can exorcise Arrow right out of our house.

Deefor

7:03 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

my owner watched exocist b4...she said that d girl loooks scary n she can't sleep d whole night...

8:10 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Oh wow, Joe, sounds like a scary time! Hope everything is back to normal now!
Love Clover xo

9:00 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

I am glad yur mommy got rid of those demons fur good. Fill the tummy & there won't be any room for those pesky demons to stay. Nice work to yur mommy.
-Cosmos-

9:13 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hmm...some of our Virginia neighbors thought corn whisky was better than holy water. Must be what worked.

gussie

ps. Chuck Box has a patio seating area, or we can go eat on campus and let the humans carry the takeout back and forth.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe! Mom and friends saw that movie last night... and she says your real life experience is so much more spooky!!!


Loves,
Tofu

11:26 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:33 AM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hey-Woo Joey & Tanner,
Check out our bloggie today. I thinks the demon thingee left you & came over to us in PGH. We can't remember sum stuff that we were supposed to have done!
-Cosmos & Juneau-

11:35 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Did your head turn around 360 degrees and you puked green pea soup???Did the Doof levitate on his bed?? Do you think this has anything to do with the fact that he was"Canner"and trapped in there for awhile?or OMD did he catch this at SALEM!!!!!!! Love A+A

2:33 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

SCARY! Demon Joey is really really freaky. I'm going to have nightmares now, I just knows it.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

What's corn whiskey?? Can it make one DRUNK? I see Mom eating corn a lot..is that why she's always in a daze and talking rot most of the time?

6:05 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Yah, but you had to like the part where the girl spewed green stuff. Our Servant is too chicken to watch that movie but we heard about the green stuff from when we spew the Servant always says, "lord almighty it's worse than Linda Blair in the Exorcist"

thanks for the laughs-
the whippet waggle

8:37 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey,

Dude. You were looking VERY scary in that photo just before the vid. I can't believe how much like the Doofus you looked.

Good thing your mom had that movie. Sounds like you needed all the help you could get to rid yourselves of the possessed Doofus!

Goober love,
Stanley

10:29 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Oh my goodness...you are brave if you watched "The Exorcist"
Its scary!!
Frasier

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home