Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, May 13, 2007

we have been tummy tagged

We got tagged to show ourselves on our back but I do NOT lay on my back. I HATE it. So you get to see Tanner instead!




This is his 'leg prop' that he does on the couch. Notice his neck is a MESS from his tags rubbing on his white fur. This usually means it is just about bath time.

This photo might just ruin my weekend :/

14 Stains:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I've never seen so many doggies tummys. Everyone flashing their underneaths.

Simba xx

11:40 AM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Joe, you never lie on your back?! How funny! I only do it if I'm sleeping or playing with a REALLY cool toy.

Tanner looks cute in that pic ;)
Puggy kisses
Suki

P.S. Happy Mutter's Day, Joe and Tanner's Mom

1:13 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner has a rubbable tummy. Nice pictures.
Besos
Lorenza

1:45 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Joe,
I hope that the belly picture thing doesn't ruin your weekend...I would hate that since I tagged you :( Let's just hope your mom just wants to sit back and relax today on mother's day.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

2:01 PM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I hope whoever tagged you feels very guilty that you might end up having a bath!

Licks
Oscar x

2:39 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Was this picture taken after Tanner ate?? He looks sorta chunky! hehehehe I'm just kidding!
Happy mother's day to your mom Joey and Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

4:15 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

If you don't lie on your back how do you get belly rubs?

I love the leg pose that Tanner does, I'm always propping my legs on mommy.

Yeah, I saw the dirt, but I didn't want to say anything. Well, what does he expect, I remember the pic with all the sticks coming out of his collar!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

5:20 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

How come you never lie on your back? Nice photos.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:33 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

uh-oh, i think simba is getting excited seeing all the underneath photos!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joe i don't really see what's wrong with tanner's neck.

happy mommy's day to your mom! :) that is one heck of a lot of bostons. i didn't know there were brown ones too. was it at a dog park?

love..
chiyo

9:58 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hmm...Tanner's kinda grubby...his neck is grey? LOL! Maybe you can show us a pikture of him after he takes his shower!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

love the leg prop!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Tanner's tummy is rather rounded! J x

11:22 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Did you get a bath? How can you not sleep on your back? It is the best.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home