Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, June 25, 2010

Finally!

Mom and Dad are finally home with us in the evening instead of going to baseball! Don't worry, the Doof and I got to go to our Gram and Gramps while Mom and Dad went to see MY Yankees.

Well, the first night of the three game series...it was NOT good. Mom got to scream her lungs out as her Dbacks BEAT THE CRAP out of my Yankees.

I told Tanner he could NOT GLOAT on this blog about it...so here he is to tell you about Game One...




THIS IS NOT TANNER IT IS SNUGGLE BEAR. I once had a nose but Tanner ate it and said he would totally sew it back on if I said the following.




THE YANKEES SUCK. THEY FELL DOWN AND CRIED LIKE BABIES to the DBACKS.




Who are these Dbacks anyway? Oh wait, Tanner SORRY...please give me my nose back!!!


OK out of here stupid snuggle bear...I will get you for those comments Tanner!!!

Anyway, the next two nights my Dbacks beat the pants off those stupid can't score runs even with the bases loaded and no outs DBACKS.




Oops, I mean...sorry Tanner. They tried. LOL




I am going to go to sleep now, all of that winning made me tired...GO YANKEES!!





PSSSST Tanner said to tell everyone his Dbacks got a NO HITTER tonight. GO DBACKS!!!

15 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Poor Snuggle Bear. We hope he gets his nose back:( Glad to see you guys enjoying a little friendly competition! Congratulations to both your teams!
Ozzie & Rocky

9:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm pretty sure Tanner lied to that bear. No big surprise really. I think he is totally untrustworthy. Mom posted a pic on Twitter of you and Tanner in Paris, if you were owned by two gay guys and ate at sidewalk cafes.

xo
SB

2:24 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Snuggle Bear appears most knowledgeable about the sport of baseball. He has a great career ahead as a color commentator.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:57 AM  
Blogger Beckett said...

I agree with Mango. Snuggle Bear would be a great improvement over any of the current commentators on the YES network. LOL!

Beckett

5:38 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I think Snuggle Bear might be living on borrowed time......
Luv,
Dave

9:59 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
I hope Snugle Bear gets his nose back soon!
We were ready to watch the first game and then... tv signal gone... hmmm...
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

he looks funny without his nose

1:28 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Your bear scares me a little.

3:45 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Cute snuggle bear, but he really needs to get a new nose - Tanner needs to keep his word.

In some ways, it must be good for household harmony to have both teams have some success.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

6:03 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Mr. Snuggle Bear really has to suffer for the game!

Stay cool guys,
Mack

4:57 AM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Hey Snuggle bear - we have many stuffies suffering from similar afflictions - eyes, noses, ears - I have a taste for all of them, Hehhehehe.

Hey, our Indians are so pathetic that they are going to do a "bring your pet to the park" day to try and bolster attendance! How cool is that?!?!

Multiple Snorts-
Brutus (& Carmen) the Frenchie(s)
pee ess - mom sent you an email - she's being blonde and lost your new address, and needs it again for Flat Brutus (he's almost ready to come see you)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Our pooter is fixed(well new really) what is scaring me here is that ever snce the DBacks came to Boston Archie LOVES them and will not stop talking about them... It is scary isn't it..Love A+A

3:43 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

This is getting ugly , involving that poow innocen t snuggle beaw in youw howwid fight about the stoopid teams
I don't like any of them if they huwt fwiends
so thewe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:44 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

How come that snuggle bear only has his nose missing - he still has his other appendages? Ned some help to remove 'em? Wiry ones Eric x

3:35 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You two are baseball crazy!
Ike

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home