Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, June 13, 2010

TANNER SATURDAY in 3D!!

WHAATSSSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! I don't know what 3D means but I see it on TV a lot and people wear funny glasses!!!

So like one of the FURST things I have to tell you about is an award that my good friends at the Army of Four gave me like a million days ago.




They gave me this pawesome award and reminded me about my favorite football team, the CLEVELAND BROWNS. Joey now says WTF no you love those STEELERS. but I am originationally from OHIO where they love those Browns. So I told Mom I need something ORANGE ok?




So she got me this super pawesome nylabone orange bone thingy.

I LOVE IT.


Could you see me chewing it? I was making those slobbers like MANGO! so fun!




Its my new favoriterest toy ever!




Mom bought Joey this rabbit and he went totally CRACKER DOG and killed it.




KILL DE WABBIT ... KILL DE WABBIT!!! LOLOLOL I saw that on TV too!!

FINALLY I would like to show you that even though we moved, the pretty LOVEBIRDS found mom's bird feeder again...




They are the prettierest birds ever!!

TAN TORKELSON IN 3D OUT!

28 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner! I think that nylabone has an orange condom on it. Just an observation, what are friends for? Hey, nice slobbers.

Slobbers,
mango

10:28 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Wow, that's so COOL that you have outdoor lovebirds! That one looks healthy and pretty. CC-man would love to join them in a snack.

Joey did a T-man with that stuffed wabbit (hee hee).

11:26 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

woah man that some pretty mean slobber on that new orange thingey way to go loves and licks

1:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We liked listening to your video, Tanner! You were really getting into that orange toy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:38 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew

Oh my dog..I think that would be the team I love..OWANGE?????
fantastic.
I guess that wabbit was out of luck being given to Joey.

I love youw bootiful lovebiwds..I'm so glad they found you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

2:02 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

my APE loves, loved, wild birds. I don't get it.

2:06 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a great nommie - cool color too!!! You look great in 3D, Tanner.

Such pretty birds you have there too - glad they followed you to your new place.

Happy Sunday.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

2:08 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I think your new orange toy has to be excellent on keeping your toofies nice and white . . .don't you? Lets see a big smile, Tanner.

Kisses,
Stella

2:22 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay i think 3d meens three dogs!!! so yoo need to add a kuple more!!! ha ha ok bye

2:36 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We think that is a pawsome orange bone thingy Tanner!
That birdie in your yard is even prettier than our new canary Fitzie!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

I see DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

5:30 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Orange is khwite a khool kholour!

When Mom left in MY Orange Xterra this morning at 5:50am, there was one of those waskhally wabbits out in my yard!

Khan woo imagine!?!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I hope woo haven't been too chilly!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I can see your "Mango's style slobbers!
Congratulations on your award!
And Joey... killed the rabbit in a very short time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:46 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

that orange bone looks yummy. We don't care what Mango thinks. His mind works that way because he isn't tutored, I'll bet.

gussie

6:58 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

What a cool toy! And it's totally Cleveland Browns' color!!!
Luv,
Dave
PS: mom's got that Kill the Wabbit song stuck in her head now. Ha woo!

8:48 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Wow, someone that actually admits to some affinity with the Cleveland Browns? Ugh. You really are nutso, Tanner!

Snorts-
Brutus the (traveling) Frenchie

6:07 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

oooh! LOVE birds...reminds me of my eric Square and makes me feel all mushy on the inside...giggle.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

We don't have any love birds around here, if we did me and Lilly would chase them away BOL!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Kill da wabbit!!! BOL!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Hey Pals -- Yes, it was torture!!! But we got to see Dontrelle Willis in the dugout -- and we read that his first time in the rotation, he made a decent impression. Do you agree?

Our Albert and the others need sumpin' or other or it won't be good.

Anyway, our Dogdad was impressed by the way the D'Backs played and even wondered why they weren't doing better in the division.

They say "it's only a game!" Sure!!!

Wirey love,

Jake and Just Harry

Pee ess: Glad you liked the art. Our mom is nuts about it and is looking for more walls to put up some of the prints she brought home.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

TanMan,
I think orange is your color!!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner! More Joey please, all D all the time.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

That Mango...trust him to make a comment like that...yeesch...

As for you liking the Browns? Seriously, Tanner. And IF that bone does have some type of covering on it, perhaps we should sent ya some in Black and Gold, I'm just saying.

So what kinda pierogies did your mom buy? I love the sauerkraut, but the potato go over here pretty well too!!

Kisses,

Laciecakes

9:58 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

I like that orangey thingy and your video Tanner, you did sound a bit like Mango to but better as no slobber. Joey polished his rabbit off in no time - I was going to bark I would like to do that to the love birds but then I read my Toffee pupcakes remark so I wouldn't do that at all I'd just like to eat Toffee..heeheee!

Wiry love Eric xx

3:44 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I love nylabones!! That looks like a totally cool one!

Whoa Joey!! You gutted that thing like a Siberian would!! Way to kill the wabbit!!

Khady Lynn

9:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Those lovebirds are soooo pretty and probably really tasty too.
Ike

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u guys must provide hours of entertainment. mango is naughty.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Chew, chew, chew and rip, rip, rip. What a good life.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home