Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Mom is SICK on Tanner Tuesday!

Mom said I cannot post a lot today because she is SICK. She has Bronco-Itis! I don't even know what THAT MEANS! So I did one google image search so I can see what this bronco is...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG I know that she cannot have an ITIS for THOSE broncos because she LOVES my Steelers. EVEN THOUGH THEY LOST so I thought she would probably have Steeler-Itis OMDOG. Lets see if I can find other Broncos...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is a band called Bronco. I do not think this is the kind of music that my Mom likes, but I LOVE THEIR SUITS. I think me and my BFF Graham Riggins Flat Dog should get suits like that because WE ARE SO COOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the last Bronco I can find and Mom already has a truck so I don't think this is it EITHER.

I dunno how you catch this Bronco-Itis but she has some medicines including some coughing syrup with Co-Dean so she can sleep so I am going to go watch her until she does that OK.

TAN TORKELSON OUT.

34 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

Oh Tan. You should most definitely get those shiny suits and then we could laugh at, I mean ADMIRE you.

7:07 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

As you pawed on my post, maybe it was that sweet little pup pup puppy that did it!

Take good khare of your mom!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Maybe woo need to rent a certain Khlint Eastwood movie fur her too!

7:25 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Tanner,
Your Mommy will get better. You can help her by comforting her, and then make sure she takes her medicine.
Sally Ann

7:26 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We sure hope your mom is all better soon:)

7:40 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, no! I hope your mom gets rid of the Broncos! Dad holds a grudge against them for always beating up on his Browns - back when the Browns actually won games. But not against the Broncos.
Maybe he needs that Dean guy?
Luv,
Dave

7:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tantuz!!!! I am stealing my sister's blogging id to talk to you direct like, and I think we would look super awesome in those shiny blue jackets. Mom has a sewing machine. I will see if I can talk her into making them for us. Then we can start playing gigs and stuff. We could be Tan & Rig and then we could break our guitars on stage after the show.

GRRM -that stands for Graham Rabbit Riggins McGrey.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Oh no, that bronco-i-tis can be really unpleasant. I hope your mom feels better soon.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Sure I hope your mom feels better soon!
Those suits the Bronco's were wearing in that picture... are the more discret they had in their wardrobe!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:04 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Oh no! she has a trailer park in her throat!
Tell her to get better soon.
Ike

9:48 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

Tanner dude we think you should definitely rock one of those blue suits, they look pretty cool. We hope your mom starts to feel better soon because if she has the Denver Bronco-itis that could be really bad news.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

9:53 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Tanner, we hope your mum is better soon.

tailwags
Noah x

11:49 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh Torkelson...I hope mama feels better soon...I know that Bronko...my gramma gets it...it is not fun...by the way i really think you and your flat dog should gets those suits....maybe even a couple of more dogs can get one...

12:14 AM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

trailer park in her throat! HAAAAA. good one. Tell her to keep knocking back the co-dean till it goes away.
your pal, Morgan

12:26 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Wow great detective work Tanner! Did Joey help you in anyway??

Ok, I don't know who the flat dog is.... think I'm gonna go check Sophie's blog.

You take gooooood care of your mom ok?? I hope she gets better soooon!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

2:45 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

We are sorry your mom is sick and hope she is better soon.
Thank dogness you are there to make her laugh!!!!
love and kisses
Martha & bailey xxx

3:05 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Co-dean, huh. That is good stuff for sure. She can sell what is left over.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:25 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We sure hope your mom feels better soon, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:05 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Tanner, your poor mom must be very sick. Bronco-itis is not a lot of fun. Our human sister had strep throat over the holidays and she was very sick too, but the meds really do help. Hope your Mom feels much better very soon.

Woos, the OP Pack

8:08 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I like to watch Old Girl WHILE she sleeps. Really freaks her out! BOL!
Hope your mom feels better soon.

8:55 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay i hav herd that co-dean is gud stuf so yore mama wil feel better in no time!!! ok bye

9:02 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We sure hope momma gets to feeling better and most importantly doesn't forget to feed you guys when the codean kicks in!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

oh no! Hope your mom feels better soon!

9:21 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Uh oh, I hope she doesn't have that nasty flu stuff. Be nice to her so she gets better soon so she can give you more attention. And don't eat things like the Christmas tree when she's sick. It will just make her mad.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hayhay twinnererer ok anok. I duz likeses thoz soots alotses. Mabee sins we iz twinnerers wee shoods dresses alikeses??? Acuz thay duz lookses ferree coools. Owr dumz puter is bak at that plas whut sposed tu fix em parentlee that ofer plas dideded messeded it up reeeelee bad. I no wun offer bronc. Ok anok it iz thoz horseses whut bukses in that rodeo. Mabee it is vat kinda bronc. Ok anok godda goez now. I fink we needses a venshur aftur that crismus. U been gettin mi messeges?? Ok anok. Hi 5s
Scooter

9:31 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Feel better soon tan an joeys mom. Also enjoy the codeen
Sunny
Pee ess I has no ideea whut y'all r talkin abowt. Guess it is beecaws I is still a baby. Hmmm that's whut mom says but I am a purdy big boy. Gets well
Shamus

9:40 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Get better to your mom. That bronco stuff can be nasty. Those suit are way cool, though.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tan Man,

You MUST get one of those suits. You would look coolest.

Give your mom the highest form of affection while she is sick (obviously, that's a fart in the face). Hope she is better soon!

xoxo
Pearl

2:07 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tan Towkelson
I know you will find the wight bwoncos and help coowe youw mom..mine is sowt of sicky too, but you have mowe cloos about youw mom's sickies than I do..plus I have my own pwoblems wight now
mossed you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

4:58 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

"bucking broncos" your momma has got herself into a furry nasty situation indeed we are sending massive fast healing pawsitive energies to you house so watch out for the thud!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

That Co-Dean may make your mom a little horse -- and then she might just turn into a bucking bronco.

Or sumpin'

Hope she feels better soon.

Wirey love,

Jake and Just Harry

5:29 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We hope your mom's brono-itis gets better soon. It's no good when people make barking noises all day.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Oh.. I hope your mom gets better soon..

~ Bae

1:10 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hi Joe and Tannew
I cam by to see if youw mom is any bettew..can I bwing hew some soop ow something??does she need the nuwsies?
Just yell and we'll be thewe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:00 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Ew - looking at that first picture of the broncos makes ME sick too.... Ugh.

Trying sticking your tongue up her nose REALLLLY far. That always makes my girl wake up and jump out of bed.

Get Well Soon, Tan-man's Mom!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home