Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, October 16, 2009

Weighty issues...




I have been bored with not moving around a lot so I don't over heat so I thought I would do some reading. Look what I found in the magazine that comes from my VET.




This chart shows dogs by body condition. Well I know that I am slim and fit...




Check out my curves!! I am IDEAL. (I would probably say I am SUPER AWESOME but that doesn't seem to be on the chart anywhere)

Lets take a look at Tanner...




FAT KID!!!! Mom said now that it is not so hot she is going to walk him more so he loses some weight (and she does too). I think I should also get his serving of dinner for a few weeks!! How do you guys rank on the condition chart?? I don't see anything on there for relentlessly huge dogs or dogs that will not be named but have HUUUUGE behinds.

37 Stains:

Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

I, like you Joey, have a perfect BT physique. Strong, lean, muscular, simply perfect.
My sis Trudy is a fuzzy fat ass.
My sis Molly is looking more and more like a brindle sausage.
And my littlest sis Ginger is thick and ripped with muscles like a little Chi-mix gymnast.

4:01 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I told Auntie Di about your situation...

She wrote bakhk in KHAPS NO LESS how lukhky woo were - it khould have been much worse!

Khonserve your energies!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Do woo know how turned on SB is going to get when she sees this post?

4:35 PM  
Blogger pam said...

Oh noes!!! I'm afraid both Bobo and I are on the less than ideal more toward hugeness side (Bobo says he's not fat he's fluffy.)

But mommy has been feelin the sickies and we don't get to run much right now. (Mommy note: soon, soon)

Bobo and Meja

4:51 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

If they DID have SUPER AWESOME on the chart, your photo would be right THERE!
Play bows,
Zim

5:24 PM  
Blogger Beckett said...

HI Joey!

I am IDEAL just like YOU. Well, maybe more like Sophie than you.

Beckett

5:39 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Holy crap Joe don't show that to my mom!
Benny & Lily

6:25 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Hi Joey,
I'm perfect, and I think that Mack is pretty good too.
Sally Ann

7:14 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow this luks like a job for richard simmons i think i saw him arownd heer the other day helping tucker with his kalistheniks!!! ok bye

10:33 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Yes, you are fit and slim and Tanner... hmmm... eeerrr.... well.... you know!
Did you watch the Yankees game?? Wow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:55 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Ummm. How can we be sure that those pictures weren't "manipulated?" Even camera angle can make a difference. But if all is truly as it appears to be... well... there IS a significant difference in the two of you. Maybe Tanner can wear your squeeze suit, Joey. Would that help? You know. Sort of like a girdle?

We'd better stop now...
Jake and Fergi xxoo

11:04 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Joey, you're buff mate!!!! Hmmm Tanner, sounds like lots of walks are on the cards for you matie.

tailwags
Noah

12:10 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Joey, yes you look super fit and we kinda like Tanner's curves. Well we really have to say that as we have a few curves ourselves!!!
Have a great weekend.
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx

2:04 AM  
Blogger Maxmom said...

Hey there Tanner and Joey!
Please tell mom thanks for the link...its seems sorted now! :)
Yeah, and thanks for all that body fat information...we are going to check ourselves out right now! Any ideas what to do with the fur?(Does it count when examining our profiles?!...excuses, excuses! hehe!)
Licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

2:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We always knew you were the perfect speciman, Joey! You eat Merrick, right?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:32 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
The problem of FAT is serious.
The weight of the ideal is always a fight.
It doesn't eat too much on a wonderful weekend.
:D

from loved ume tyan

3:33 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

What sleek lines you have, Joe, and a nice nip at the waist as well. As for other little porkers, hmmm....

Slobbers,
Mango

4:15 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I really like to think of myself as extra-muscular, but actually I am sort of like Tanner!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner has moved beyond "substantial" and I'll bet the vet will have something to say about it next time he visits.

I, at least, can say that I am well over the average WFT height, and get a bit of a concession from bitchy vets. But I don't think it will work for him.

Maybe he needs to borrow Snickers' treadmill?

gussie

5:38 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey Joe,

I went on diet chow last winter and I must say, I look pretty good. I was getting pudgy but now you can feel ribs and I got my tuck back. The trick is to find a diet chow you like, then STAY ON IT!

Tanner, on the other hand, seems to need some assistance with his weight problem. Good luck to him!

Kisses,

Stella

6:54 AM  
Blogger Oskar said...

My vet says that I am right at my ideal weight. One of the cats that live here is not. She is obese!

1:18 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You look great, Joey. The vet always says that I am in perfect condition even though peeps seem to think I am heavy. I just am very solidly built.

Woos, Thunder Dunder

1:49 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe, you sure are in perfect shape. I think Tanner needs to go on The Biggest Loser. For more than one reason. HAHAHAHA. It rocks to be a big brudder.

wally t.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

You should slip Tanner more treats - when you go clubbing you'll get all the ladies. ;)

9:34 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

aw joey why did ya have to show that to my momma she says it's just confirmed what mr vetty said I AM FAT - a chubby wubbey, mr plod... arfing not funny!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey!!!!!!! You are so totally awesome. NO question.

I'm not sure where my brother is on that chart. Do they have anything for flat.

xo
SB

12:17 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

I of course am perfect in every way..As for my brother? Do they have a nudnick size? Love A+A

12:38 PM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey Joe yu is wun FIT doggy!!

12:56 PM  
Blogger CCSI said...

Ummm, Joey
I awaysknew you wewe pawfect!!! so nice to have it so officially confiwmed!
I think Tannew should get on a twedmill ow something..I wowwy about his health, othewwise, I think he is kin of cute in his wotundness
smoochie kisses
ASTA

4:28 PM  
Blogger CCSI said...

Joey
Thank you so much fow going to Sassy
the twoof is she is missing, and hew Mom is vewy sad and we had planned this pawty befoe we knew, anyway,it's helping hew Mom think she is just on anothew adventoowe

mommi looves hew bwacelet..i think you have excelent taste!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

4:37 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You do have a perfect doggy shape and size. I think I have one too but it's hard to tell with all the hair. Was there anything for shaggy doggies? Tanner is a little round.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You do have a perfect doggy shape and size. I think I have one too but it's hard to tell with all the hair. Was there anything for shaggy doggies? Tanner is a little round.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Duffy said...

You are definitely in great shape. You could even be a role model for some of us young (sort of) pups.
Luv,
Duffy

6:59 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, joey u looks greattt...and iz u sure the camera didnt add pounds to Tanner...they can do that, ya nos..

b safe,
~rocky~

11:46 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

I am not fat; I am just fluffy.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe,

Hey, I stay ideal because I only eat when I am hungry and need it. If I havent moved much, I skip a meal. No biggie right? Gotta keep my lean Boston shape. Another meal is coming.

My sister Leela though, she was a street BT. She will eat both our meals in a second. Even though she has lived with us for two years now, she seems afraid she wont find her next meal. She is a fatty--I tell you. We are now on light food thanks to her fat ass.

Maybe her and Tanner need to go to BT fat camp together.

Your new friend,
Moxie

11:21 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Flash is getting kind of fat but I look good.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I too am perfect in every way...but you all already knew that!

Your pal,

Petey

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home