Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tanner FAT Tuesday!

OMDOG so that Joey says I am FAT. WTF??!?!?!!




I was kind of getting sadderest about that and was thinking HARD about losing that weight. (I was also MAD because Mom had just cleaned my ears which is why they are all gooky looking) I thought I would do some exercising with my toys.




OMDOG ITS GOT ME!!!!!!!!!




JOEYYYYY BUDS HELPPP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!




He said be quiet and knock it off because he was TIRED from watching that baseball.




Hmph, well this losing weight stuff is HARD and I am keeping ONE eye on this toy because I don't think it is helping me with that exercising.

28 Stains:

Blogger The WriggleButts said...

You watch that toy, buddy!

B

11:45 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

If ONLY I lived khloser, I khould put woo on my exercise programme!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Go Phillies!

12:40 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo! Never turn your back on that thing, TanMan!
Luv,
Dave

12:45 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner, just for the record, I don't think you're fat. That Joey is just being grumpy.

Also, I am so totally jealous that you can keep ONE eye on things. You are magical!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Oskar said...

Tanner, you don't look fat at all, buddy!

I would keep an eye on that toy. It looks like it has more paws than you do & it could turn ugly!

1:55 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

maybe you and i should join the biggest losers cos my mr vetty says i am fat too, check out my post tomorrow it shows mollie and she's arfing OBESE going off joeys chart arf arf arf - my momma thinks shes going to help burn my calories... WTF...

2:03 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hey! You exercise the same way my momma does! She buys the equipment and then thinks about exercising a lot.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:15 PM  
Blogger wally said...

(Joe, Your brother TOTALLY needs to be Igor from Young Frankenstein for Halloween. I'm just sayin'.)

Uh, looking good Tanner.

wally t.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

You keep watching that toy. Mom said I'm fat too! Whats up wit dat
Benny & Lily

4:04 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Man how do you make your eye do that?? Oh geesh , there goes ARchie to the mirror...Love A+A

4:25 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey Popeye! How do you do that thing with your eye? I don't think its good that you do it. You need to visit your doggie opthalmologist pretty darn quick.

Just get your Mom to cut your food ration down and take you for a walk everyday. You will knock off some pounds,

Kisses,
Stella

5:06 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tanner, you are NOT fat but man, that eye is sort of spooky. Just get up and run around the room a few times and you might be able to shake that toy.

Woos, the OP Pack

5:39 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

You know what? I think Fergi can do that with her eyes, but we never see 'em going different directions. But she's always watching and noticing everything everywhere. How do you guys do it?

Jake (practicing, even as I paw this out)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ah Tanner. You seem kind of sad.

xo
SB

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I really don't know how that toy could help you with your weight but keep trying!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:20 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Tanner, perhaps you aren't really fat, but merely a large chunk o' love.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

That is one scary toy! And you are not fat--just fluffy--like me. Wait...well, you're not exactly fluffy, but you're not fat either.

7:27 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

I don't think that toy is helping you exercise, either. In fact I think it has fallen asleep on you.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tanner...

I will be coming over directly to act as your PERSONAL fitness consultant...

We will be performing exercises as in

JUMP THE SHOWER DOOR'S BONES
(see blog for demonstration)

and

ATTACK THE FUR DRYER...

I am surest that I can figure out some other activities that will get your heart rate up....

Heh heh heh

Kisses...Laciegirlie

10:25 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tanner...is Fat Tuesday right before Ash Wednesday? Aren't ya off by about six months? We eat donuts on Fat Tuesday...guess a box of Munchkins wouldn't help ur diet, huh??

Don't worry about Lacie...she's grounded and in the Naughty Corner...

Scruffman

10:27 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Mom says losing weight is hard (she knows) so don't you worry to much about it.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Just so your eye doesn't get stuck like that!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You sure have mastered the independent eyeballs.
Ike

7:02 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

That toy looks kinda frightening!!

Oh, and I totally understand the whole "diet" thing. It sucks! I always feel like I'm starving!

Holly

8:45 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
Good thinkg you'we keeping an eye on that toy..I think it wants to tie you up ow stwangle you..Mommi says whenevew she gets the uwge to excewcise, she waits a few minutes and it passses. I think you look just fine to me
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:59 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Tanner, you are beautiful!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

11:45 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Tanner, how the hell-o do you do that?
Morgan

12:24 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, heehee looks like sum good excerise to me..

b safe,
~rocky~

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home