Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, May 21, 2009

More from TAN Torkelson!

Sooo Soldier Boy Stains would like me to report that he had a PRETTY normal poo today! Mom was so happy she was running through the yard like a lunatic, thank DOG we have a 6 foot fence or someone would be calling in for Anti-Sykotics for HER too LOL!!!

So Joey is still in seclusion in the west wing for the most part because he is 'medicated', so I decided to find something to do with my time...




I was hanging out practicing my KARATE when Mom came in with a present for me... (ya I know Karate, have I not mentioned that??)




OMDOG BOING!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOING the DRINK!!!!!




OMDOG and the best thing is that BOING in ESS PAN NOLE is also, BOING! Lorenza, can you read that can???!!! I was so excited but then Mom reminded me I was supposed to be PRACTICING...




I am SOO gooderest at Karate because I can look TWO places at one times.

I am also FIERCE...




I battle the CUZ because that Joe is off trying to get that soldier out of his butt and he won't YELL at me for touching his toys.


Bad Cuz has some GOOD moves right?!?!


OMDOG he is RELENTLESS...!?!?!

Uh OH I hear SOMETHINGS...


DID you see my eyes at the beginning of that movie?!?! Joey was coming and I had to pretends like I was NOT playing wiht his Cuz. OMDOG he is sooooooo grumpy!! lol.

Joey said he should be back TOMORROWS for postings.

BOING!

29 Stains:

Blogger Lacey said...

Hey Tanner, if you are so good at Karate, why did you run away and abandon the Cuz when Joey came out?

11:04 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Tannerson....wax on ...wax off...you need to learn that before you are a karate expert...your black belt is very impressive....and i know the reason you backed away from the cuz is so you woulndt stress out joey and the soldiers in his butt...boingggggggggggggggg...yummy does that drink make you boinky...

12:25 AM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

that was pretty good the way you pretended not to be playing with the cuz.... Is that boing drink any good? - it looks good.
glad joes poop is looking better.
your pal, Morgan

12:37 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Good moves you have got there.. you never fail to amaze me with your many talents!
Hope that Joey feels better soon.. please let him know that we miss him!!
And BOING.. it's the weekend.. BOING!!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Do ya know Batfink or just Karate?

tailwags
Noah

2:38 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Good recovery pretending to be playing with that other toy when Joey came in.

Your mom must be some kind of giant or something. I mean that cuz looked so small in her hand.

BOING juice? Must be some Arid Zona thing.

Thanks for the donation. Little squirt is getting all excited.

Hope Joey is feeling better soon.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:34 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe, We will do a firm poo dance in our backyard for ya. We can't wait until you're back. My brudder has seen how much your brudder gets to blog and he's making demands. When will they learn? Big Brudder always knows best.

Hope your back tears are GONE.

wally t.

3:54 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

When woo khan snatch the khuz from his pal there Grasshopper!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: SEE! My heat theory does have merit!!!

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. You are such a mama's boy Tanner.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tan T...we love the jacket. Where are you taking lessons? My sissie went to a dojo in Scottsdale a while ago.

gussie d

pee ess...tell Joey he gots to stop eating those GI Joe figures.
We miss him
g

5:30 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That is the best Cuz ever! It comes with a human hand!

I bet you already have your black (and white?) belt.

BOING!!!


ooh that is fun!

5:36 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay whew that wuz a close wun!!! i meen of korse with yore mad karate skilz yoo hav nuthing to wurry abowt but stil the mark of the troo karate master is to avoyd a conflikt wenever posibul am i rite??? ok bye

7:07 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ohhhh Tanner! I could have used your Karate skills last night! I had a fight on my paws... go see my bloggie!

BOING!!!!!!!

8:48 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey Joey! BOING!!!
Hee hee hee!
Love,
Ammy

9:46 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Maybe a career change would be good for you Tanner. Why not go into wrestling under the name Terrible Torkelson and see what you can do.

I can't wait to hear.

Kisses,
Stella

10:05 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Karate kid?? OMD!
My mom loves Boing! Did you know that the company that makes it was in bankrupcy and then the workers took it and make it productive again??
Congratulations to Joey on his nice poo!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:52 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Boing! Glad Joe's poops are better. Oh, and is it said kuh-rah-tee or kuh-rah-tay? Hmm...

12:24 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

They even have a BOING drink? I can't believe it!

Tanner, you are so entertaining; I could watch you for hours.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

wow! looks like the boig drink gave you super extra energy for karate boing kicks!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hey Joey -
We want to congratulate you for winning our guilt toy contest. We just sent you a pee-mail to confirm your mailing address. Once we are sure where to send your prize, we will send our girl to the post office (unless Comet sneaks out of the house and hand delivers it!!)
~~Comet and BLU

6:20 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh My dog Tan towkelson
you did the bestest jpb pwetening you we'we n't playing wif Joey/s cuz. I suwe hope he gets that sodiew totally out of his, ummm butt.
I just know you must be gweat at Kawate..you have the pawfect outfit, and that's half the battle
smoochie kisses
ASTA

6:30 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You have some cool moves there, Tanner, we don't think Joey even noticed;-)

Woos, the OP Pack

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tanner! How cool that you know karate! Congrats to your bro on his good poop and also to your Dbacks - we liked watching Mark Reynolds and Eric Byrnes.

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

7:19 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Tanner
We have to say you look devilishly handsome in your Karate shirt!
Thank dog Joey has had a normal poo - we will fly the flag over our house in Scotland to mark this event!
We loved your videos - especially your expressions.........
Take care with that Boing joice - we would hate it to make you hyper!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

1:12 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Karate is good exercise for a macho dog like you, Tanner.

I think you have got Joey tricked. He dun seems to realise that you have been playing with his cuz. I hope he will get well enough to post again.

Luv
Snowball

3:55 AM  
Blogger Mason Dixie said...

Just catching up again. My secretary is really slacking as of late. =) do you kung fu fight too?

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Tanner, Are you a black belt in the karate?

12:07 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Tanner, how cool. You look very impressive in your gi. So did Joey ever notice that his Cuz had slobbers on it? You're pretty quick there, Grasshopper.

xox
Chef

5:05 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

sooo funny......... I like the grumpy dog

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home