Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, May 11, 2009

Sleeping Spots...

We have seen lots of posts where doggies are showing their favorite sleeping spots. We thought we'd do this because we LOVE sleeping!!

TIRED terriers
We have a brown couch by the fireplace, this is the perfect place to sleep when its cold!

I read how hard it is on older dogs to lay on hard surfaces, so I put these outside
The patio is a great place to sleep when its sunny.

Bed time for grumpy pants
The big bed is way comfy, unless the stinkin humans are in there hogging it.

I guess this thing is ok....
Of course the SNUGGLE BALL!!

Daily Doofus
This bench in the office is great, its got a huge dent in it from us sleeping in the same spot all the time.

Joey finally fell asleep during the storm, with his Tbone toy
This is where you sleep when it is storming.

sleepy tanner
Tanner likes to sleep in his little house sometimes too.

hello in there?
My sleeping bag is the best place to sleep because Tanner is NOT welcome!!!

Well, I hope you all liked to see the places where we sleep!!!

32 Stains:

Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, you have so many places to sleep and they all look so comfy - but we can't believe you even have a bed outside!!!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

5:55 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

We made our moms so happy on pet mom's day, didn't we?
Looks like you two turn every place in your house into something nice to crash!

5:59 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Good work Joey!

I'm sure SB will 'shop in her pikh next to woo in all of 'em!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom told Auntie Di woo tried to entice us to AZ - since it was 'only' 99 degrees!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
You have great spots to sleep!
My fav is the big bed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:59 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

With all those beds, you guys should open up a Pup Motel. After all, most hotels don't accept pets, so you could have a regular group of pups sleeping there. And that, of course, means $ $ $ $ $ $ $
Yeah, Money for Joe and a little for Tanner.

Kisses,
Stella

7:14 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

This sure is making bedtime look good! :):)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Wow Joey and Tanner, you guys really have a wide selection of snooze spots!! I always hide in the toilet when there's lightning/ thunder too...

8:11 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Any place that you can sleep is a good place.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting tour of all your sleeping places! I like the snuggle ball picture - aww...

See ya!
Joey

8:46 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe and Tanner
I think you could in sneeping olympics..of couwse it helps that you have so many pawfect places to sneep..I'd have a vewy hawd time decidewing
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:02 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

I think I like the patio bed the best. You guys are making me sleepy!

9:07 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

that outside bed looks pretty nice, Actually, all your sleeping places look pretty nice! I like that you don't ever have to go very far to find a good place. I need to talk to my management...
your pal, Morgan

10:16 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You guys have a lot of beds to sleep on. We two Goldens love the floor. Nothing can beat the cold tiled floor!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppies

11:15 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow you sure have alot of places to sleep....i agree about the bed being more comfortable without the stinkin humans though...geez...they have no respect...and when i get in under the covers they make is seems like i am the problemm.....people...grrr

12:02 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

You doggies look pawsome in your sleeping spots

~ Bae

2:37 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I can't believe all the sleeping options you have. Nice to be so compact. I hear that wet room place is also good when it gets hot. Nice cool tiles.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:51 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Nothing like a nap...

Looks like Tanner is in dangerous territory in that last picture...

Abby xxxooo

3:50 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

All of them good choices! I think the big bed is always best, followed closely by the couch and window seat. Teka has a great spot on the deck, but she doesn't share well

gussie d

5:27 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Nice butt shot, dude!
Ike

6:02 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Guys
We loved seeing where you sleep - we like a bed outside on the patio when it is sunny too!
Well these slabs are so hard!
We also like the big bed the humans think is theirs.
We are snoozing right now - leaving the secretary to catch up with the blogs. She is moaning that she is just in from work and she still has to take us out and she still has to get the dinner ready!!!
Thats the trouble with humans they just dont chill out - like us!!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

7:35 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Great sleeping spots, guys! Momma had never thought about putting a bed out on the patio for me (she's a doofus), what a great idea!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

We think you set a great standard so our humans will understand that we dogs like variety in our sleeping spots.

Right now we're snoozing at camp -- but when we get back, we'll show you some of out gazillion sleeping spots.

One of which, by the way, is on the cool bathroom floor, right where Mom can trip over me when she gets up in the middle of the night.

Jake (from camp)

8:48 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, I love sleeping in my little house too, although it is a lot bigger than Tanner's house and I call it my box. I think your mom should get you a snuggle ball for the bathroom.

xo
SB

P.S. Puleeeeeeeease tell me what you got me for my birthday.

9:01 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Such cool places to sleep! And very comfy-like.

9:54 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Those are some mighty comfy-looking sleeping spots! I think I'm going to go find one of my own RIGHT now!
Luv,
Dave

11:47 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w0w, u pups have sum pawsome sleepin spots..me likes the big bed too..

b safe,
~rocky~

1:10 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

That office bench is AWESOME. We only get the floor in the office. And mom wanted to get us a snuggle ball as inspired by you. But there's just no place to put it in this tiny apartment!

We're jealous!!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I loved looking at your sleeping places. You have lots more than I do!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We just love that last picture of Tanner staring at your butt, Joey! hehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:20 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

HA... adn people thought WE had 12000 beds, you boys do too!!!(and all mighty comfy looking I must say) Love A+A

3:47 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh man. So many comfy spots. We have many hobbies, mostly sleeping and eating, in common.

wally t.

ps. You're braver than ME in the storm! I'm on the ma ape's lap.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Wow - you guys have way more places to sleep than us!

I'm glad to see you are able to sleep through storms now Joe!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home