Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BOING!!!!!!!

I am trying to get Smarterest guys, which doesn't leave me much time to relax or um have fun. But I have found something that is SUPER fun!!!

ok. right now do this. Just yell BOING! omdog are you totally SMILING?!?! Do it again...

BOING BOING BOING!!! omdog lololol

ok watch, you can do BOING in lots of times...













This one is the best...




OMDOG try it with YOUR friends. Try it RIGHT in your brother's ear he LOVES that. I hope its like the new catch phrase like COOL and PAWESOME! BOING!

BOING!

35 Stains:

Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Boing - rut roh - there goes Tanner booted right out the door by Joey!!! Better be careful with the boing boing.

woos, the OP Pack

5:29 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my got tanner...you made today the funnerest...BOinG...I am going to try it in my moms ear....BOinG..boINg...BoInG...and good luck with becoming the smarterest.....some people have a harderest time at that....that is what my mom says...but I dont think you will....BOINGGGGGGGGG

5:36 PM  
Blogger Beckett said...

BOING!

omdog LOL

BOING BOING BOING!!!

boing?

BOING!

Beckett "BOING!" Brador

6:15 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

OH YEAH! Boing Boing.

Gerald Mc Boing Boing!

A good friend of my sissie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNsyQDmEopw

6:17 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I tried that and I think I broke something. Can't seem to get the technique down.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:26 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Boing,boing,boing......like watching the 3 stooges( our favorite)Love A+A

7:29 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Awww...BOING!

I'm gonna say that every 13 seconds..

BOING..

BOING!!!

B O I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & Licks,
Randi

8:12 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Who is that other guy with you and Joey? Is he liking the Boing thing?

I don't think its for me, maybe its just a Guy thing.

Kisses,
Stella

8:20 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm sure Joe loves the boing thing ...
Ike

9:08 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, hmmm boing, boooooiiiinnngggg...heehee me gits it...

b safe,
~rocky~

9:10 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Boing!!! Boing!!! Boing!!!

Boy! This is fun!!! I am going to do that all the time!

Boing!!! Boing!!! Boing!!!

Luv
Snowball

9:23 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

I'm gonna try it out this week at agility! Every jump! Boing, Boing, at the end of the teeter - Boing! - It's gonna be great!
your pal, Morgan

10:01 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

LOL!! OK BOING to you too, Tanner... and I hope Joey appreciates it as much as you do! BOING....

12:46 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're going to try your BOING, Tanner! We're always up to having some fun! Thanks!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:35 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh my I think I'm too old for the Boing. Oscar Bean, Super Boing Teen would probably go for that sort of thing.

wally t.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Boing boing boing boing boing.....yeah we're getting the hang of it boing boing boing boing .... awesome matie.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

3:27 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Yes Boing is a good one! Dont become too smarterest cos then you wont be as much fun!
Some smarterest people spend too much time thinking and not enough time having fun Boing Boing.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx

6:04 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

I am totally going to BOING BOING and BOING the 3 cats BOL
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

6:13 AM  
Blogger Comet said...

BOING! BOING!
I tried yelling BOING! at BLU and she bit me!
~~Comet

6:48 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

BOING! BOING!
Hee hee hee. This is fun, Tanner! I'm going to do this alll DAY. Especially around Dave.
BOING!
Love,
Ammy

7:08 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

boingWHATSUPPPPPPPboing Tanner!!!!!!!!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

OMdoG...BOING!!!

You are the funnerest...

Abby xxxooo

7:15 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo were out BOINGING in the SUN again, weren't woo?

Hugz, BOING, and Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: And woo BOINGED your head!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

I like bouncing boing boing boing ... up and down until I get a pain the the ....

I try to be happy, and when it really counts ... I turn into a rubber ball and bounce bounce bounce!


BOING !

7:25 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

All I have to bark is...

BOING!!!

That might be even better than - W00T!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:35 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

BOING BOING BOING! I love it already, Tanner! I boing alot but never knew what to call it.

BOING!!!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Tanner,
How about BADA BOING! I had to switch it up a bit cause my Dad's I-talian.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

9:13 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oh Tanner. You are too much.

xo
SB

10:33 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I'm yelling it right now!!! Love it!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boing! Boing! I think we've got it - BOING!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

12:29 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

boing's so cool its got its own website
http://boingboing.net/

doyle;D "boING"

2:39 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

How funny! BOING!!
Kaos

2:52 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh no Joe! Now I am worried about your trip to the vet? Are you ok? And also I might need you to visit because there are scary birds in our backyard and I need your advice. Maybe you could visit next Wednesday. When a certain Canadian lady will be blowing into town.

wally t.

5:12 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Is "Boing Boing Boing" anything like "Zoom Zoom Zoom"?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

BOING!
BOL
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home