Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday the DBACKS STINK day!

GUYS my Dbacks stink. They fired their coach guy and hired some guy named A.J. who NEVER ever even did that job for one day before?! They could have hired ME! Anyway...




I was watching and like Eric Byrnes my favortitest player made a TOTALLY DUMB base running move and I was like NOOOOO this Lacie Training he is doing is messing him up!!!

Then I found out he is starting his own Clothing line. WTF??????????!?!?!?!?! You can't be worrying about making clothes when its TIME for BASEBALL and your team STINKS?!?!

I can't imagine where he got this idea from...who do we know that LOVES fashion??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Darn YOU LACIE!!!




OOOH my Dbacks are in TROUBLE?!!? My Eric is Under the Influence, the new Manager is clueless and everyone else seems to have given up on this year!!




I need to go BITE THEIR BUMS and get them in GEAR!!! Lookout A.J. Hinch...




You haven't heard the last of ME Tan Torkelson...

30 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It's the heat I tell woo!




Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:52 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Whoa, Tanner, you really need to chill out a bit - slow down, don't get so excited - it's only a game - BOL

Woos, the OP Pack

6:01 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Maybe he's designing a new line of uniforms that give the wearer super baseball powers! That would be legal, right?

6:14 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Lacie sure is a bad influence to him!
Haaa!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Tanner, they could have and should have hired you! (Wow, Lacie looks pretty cute in those pictures...)

See ya!
Joey

7:17 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ummm..we have a lot of experience with bad baseball years. Ya gotta just mellow through and pray for spring.

gussie d

7:17 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OOps.. I have not heard Tanner sound so serious abt anything before!! Watch out DBacks...

7:26 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, heehee, just wait fur feetball...me thinks u wood b a pawsome manager..

b safe,
~rocky~

7:33 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

It ain't over till it's over.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tan!

You are so passionate about your D-Backs, man! I like to see that kind of fire in the belly. If only they had hired you!

Goob love & sympathy,
Stanley

10:37 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

It's easy to be under the Lacie influence mate. He cant help it.

Noah

12:03 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, Lacie is being blamed again!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:42 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

When in doubt, bite something.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute. I am so jealous of your parents Tanner.

5:27 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We love that last photo of you, you look like James Bond.

Simba and Jazzi xx

6:31 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I can totally promise I have nothing to do with any of that fashion crap, because I am a nudist!

xo
SB

6:42 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

We are so sorry your team is not playing well - we agree they need you on the team!
We thought the clothes were rather nice if a little bizarre!
You are right it will be Lacie's influence!!!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

7:24 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Backs is gonna be bags!
Ike

8:46 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

This DOES have Lacie written all over it, doesn't it?!

Tanner, you are a (kinda) smart guy... can you tell me this? Why can't I add you to my blog roll on my bloggie?!?! Every time I try, it won't do it! If the answer is 'Pearl, your momma is stoopid', then my suspicions are correct. :)

8:53 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

YAY! Thank you for helping me figure that out!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well I am not sure about who you are talking of, (sorry my grammar is very bad there!) but just wanted to pop by and say we are having computer issues. My J said tonight there was a window of opportunity to call in to see Joe and Tanner's blog, while the computer was co operating and working ok.

So here we are.

I also wanted to let Joe know I have been making some rather magnificant stains on his behalf, in the living room here.

Two stains in particular I am very proud of. They seem to be un-eraseable. If there is such a word as that. In other words, they don't ever go away.

I am very proud of them.

Sadly my J isn't.

Just wanted to let you know why we have been so quiet.

My J says the hammer is poised above the computer, and shortly it will be brought down upon it.

My stains, however, will last until eternity.

Unlike the computer.

Marvin xxxxxxxxxx

11:24 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Tanner: my mom says she's in luv with your crazy sense of humour and your funny face!! whoa!!!

Stay cute! xox

1:49 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

That last picture of you is great!! You look really serious and threatening! I hope they got your message and are taking it serious!
Kaos

2:04 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Baseball is a very bad subject in our house, too...

Abby xxxooo

3:26 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Tan Man,

Try being a Seattle Moaners fan. Sheesh. Or I root for the Cubbies cuz my onkel Eric lived near that stadium. That's why I pretend to mostly be a Phillies Phan. Cuz at least they won last year.

wally t.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Cool Dog Checks said...

oh thats hilarious lol

8:27 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Well, I'm hurting with you, man, but still....my invitation remains open for you to join me and put on your Cubs baseball hat!

2:14 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Clearly, they need your leadership!
Play bows,
Zim

3:41 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Send that Eric impostor over here.I'll deal with him for you Tanner.And design a few garments for that fashion line.

Wiry wags n kissies Eric xxxx

4:16 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Hey Guys!
You have been nominated ovfur at my blog to be interviewed fur next weeks Five Fur Friday. Stop by when you get a chance and vote or check out your competition BOL
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home