Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, May 15, 2009

A friend in Need II

So I tolds you guys about that MUTINY over at Dennis's Pig Factree and that he needed help. Well Mom said I can't go flying around anymore cuz of what happened at that DBACKS game so I had to thinks of something else.

I thought about who helps and I remembered something I saw on that TV...




These guys were ALWAYS helping so I thought I'd look in here for clues...




This guy is the olderest and wisest guy on that MASH.




I have to get in touch with Sherman T. Potter. I bet that T stands for TANNER because that means a smart name!!!




I then had another problem...I can't reach that phone!! I know what, I will just use some of Dad's books to stand on. I am sure he doesn't care even though he bought them from Ebay and they maybe cost a lot of money and maybe shouldn't be stood on but WHATEVER!!




JOEY come over here and helps me buds!!




OMDOG he said he is NOT going to get caught with his paw anywhere near those books. WHAT A JERK!!

So check out what happened over at Dennis's blog...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But as you can see I made it to that phone ok!!! (picture by Dennis)

22 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow i sure hope you can help him out...i am sure you can. good luck anyhow...i am roooting for all of you...and guess what...my DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD is home...

6:13 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I just hope the USPS doesn't khome haul your BT Butt off fur having one of THEIR mail bins!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:50 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Good use for those books!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:03 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee, Tanner more excitin' adventures of Tan Torkelson....now that was a brilliant solution ta the "gettin' ta the phone" problem......too bad Joey wouldn't help ya....

Did ya get inta trouble???

Dewey Dewster here....

7:30 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, hmm watt else iz books used fur iffin not fur standing on...

b safe,
~rocky~

8:35 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Well done! We would never have thought to use those books like that.

Have a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xx

1:03 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I am sure your dad will never know his books went missing. Just keep Tanner's jaws away from them.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:33 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
I think you should have listened to Joe!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How will you ever get all of those books back home before your dad finds them missing, Tanner?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner, you are very resourceful to stand on all those books and call the authorities - and one of them looks a lot like Sherman T. Potter.

See ya!
Joey

5:16 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
How on eawf whewe you able to get all those bookses to the phone boof..you awe a wondewful , dedicated fwiend to have. I'm suwe that Dennis appweciates it vewy much. I can't believe Joey wouldn't help in such an emewgency
smoochie kisses
ASTA

5:37 AM  
Blogger Mason Dixie said...

Hope you got the help you were looking for. =)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Maybe you should get in touch with Sherman of Jackman Ave. He might know what to do. Sherman T. Potter was a wise old coot.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

We just loved the picture of all the books in the telephone kiosk!!!
You could also try walking round whilst balancing a book on your head - very good for deportment apparently!
You do make us smile.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

9:53 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Did you pull all those books to that phone in a red wagon?

xo
SB

11:01 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow so that is how the man from mash noo that i wuz lokd in the boiler rum!!! thank yoo for yore invalyooabul assistanse in this matter!!! ok bye

2:06 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Tanner,
Dude, great plan but I sure hope you didn't mess up any of those books. My mama loves old books too and one time I chewed just a teeny tiny little bit of one when I was just a young buck and didn't know any better and I swear she completely spazzed. It was scary ... and kinda funny at the same time.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

4:14 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Sure, Tanner, and because of what you did, Dennis the Visla Dog got underarrested and put in the slammer!

Impulsive Boy!

Kisses,
Stella



Stella

5:33 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, my dad totally has books like that and chewing on them or anything totally means trouble! Good luck not getting your tail kicked!
Ike

6:41 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, Tanner, how did you find one of those phone booths? We don't have any of those here anymore, in fact, it is almost impossible to find a pay phone. Hope you were able to help out Dennis.

woos, the OP Pack

6:44 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

You guys are just tooo cute. That is a compliment.
AND you're smart.
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Yours,
Jake and Fergi

8:29 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You should have asked Dave to help! He's really tall. And he can JUMP!
Play bows,
Zim

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home