Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, May 08, 2009

A Friend in NEED

omdog guys, its me TAN Torkelson again!? I know I get to BLOG more now because Joey is SO preok um preeoc um BUSY with that baseball, its great RIGHT!!?!

Well today I was being a nice reader to my friend Dennis the Vizsla and I discovered that his facktree where he makes PIG POWDER has had a problem. A MUTINY of TINY MacGuyvers is happening??!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG!?! I did not even know what a MUTINY was but Joe told me that is what is going on. I have heard that word before...

Little help
I ALWAYS help my Dad when he is looking at his books, I LOVE to help!!! I remember him saying that word over here...he helped ME find what I needed...




OH YES some guy named CAINE had a mutiny, I bet I can find the answers to Dennis's problem HERE! Hmmm nothing in this one I can find...




Oh Look here is another MUTINY guide... lets see what it says...




I can't seem to make out what it SAYS here...maybe if I close one eye I can know it better...

What Joey?? I can't READ???




DOH! Well that is kind of embarrassing.




LOLOLOL that word has an HBO word in it, can you see it?! LOLOLOL hahahahahahahahahaha. OMDOG ahahaha.

As soon as I stop laughing I thinks I will just fly on over to that Factry and see if I can help cuz these book things are stupiderest...

Tan Tork Mini MacGuyver fighter OUT!!!!

26 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your millionaire dollar face Tan Torkelson.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Yeah, I find the only good use for books is an afternoon gnaw!

2:23 AM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Did you try to read? Maybe Joe was just teasing you?
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

2:50 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Maybe you can read...You found the HBO word...

Anyway, I'm sure the guys at the factry will be happy to have your help...

Abby xxxooo

3:18 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

YO! Tanner! I'm sure you can get the idea of the book from the pictures, right?

I'm catching up with you and Joe, and I have to say that the same kind of earthquake that happened under your toy basket happens all over our house ALL the time. Thanks for explaining things so well. I'll make sure my girl sees that post.

Tell Joe I'm happy for him and his poo. Bummer about the Yankees. They really do suck this year. Maybe you and Joey could start your own team or something.

Take care buds. We here in GooberStan LOVE you guys!

Goob love,
Stanley

3:24 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Tanner, there are nine whippets and one whippet servant in a little city in podunk Kentucky who are seriously in LOVE with you.

wags from the expanded waggle of whippets

5:59 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

ASS! Ha!
Ike
Ike's mom here: sorry about that. He gets really excited about words too.

6:04 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think woo are having a khemikhal interakhtion of some sorts!

WE
WANT
JOEY


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Good lukhk fighting the fakhtory intruders!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, I'm glad Joey is still there to point of your goofballness, even if he is watching baseball. Go give him a big smooch from me.

xo
SB

9:11 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Well believe it or not we have just come over from Dennis's blog where we were trying to work out what was going on.
Our holiday must have dulled our senses. Now we see you are trying to help - why cant you read?
Did you not go to dog school? We missed you and your zany antics.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

10:16 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I think you must digest the information in those books, and there's really only one good way to do that...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Sorry you did not find a good answer in those books!
Maybe if you go there with Dennis in person you can help him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

1:21 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay thank yoo for yore help with the minimacgyvers i am trying to come up with a plan to git them owt of the faktry and replayse them with sumthing more traktabul maybe i wil tayk mr wizard up on his offer after all we wil see meenwile i wil continyoo putting a teem together to deel with this immanent thret!!!! ok bye

2:39 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Tan there's nothing wrong with not being able to read matie. Your heart is in the right place cause you were trying to help. Crikey,we hope the factory problems are sorted soon. Call us if you need help.

tailwags
Noah

2:39 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

LMAO
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

5:13 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

We love smart doggies! See, books aren't just for eating (bad girl Maika, baaad girl), they're for getting mom and dad to read to you, BOL!

We've missed you guys!

Smoochies from D&M!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Well, Tanner, even if you can't read, you can still write beautifully, and that's all that matters!!

Teddy

8:38 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Tanner, we like your books, but, more importantly, you have the cutest mug and the cutest butt.

You can guess which one of us said those things....

TwoSpecialWires

Congrats, Joe, on your goodpoo! A fitting Mum's Day present!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I saw the HBO wowd..you'we wigh it suwe is funny, but you take laughing to a whole new level, hehehehehehe
Good luck wif helping Dennis wif the Mutantses, umm I mean mutint teets

Happy Mothew's day to youw MOM!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:04 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You are such a hoot, Tanner! You always make us laugh!
Happy mother's day to your mom!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

2:37 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hee hee... you said ASS!

I read that mutiny book. Better count the strawberries.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:34 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Tanner,
The best part of reading books is finding the HBO words, so I don't think you need to worry about reading the rest.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

6:41 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You just go and do what ever your little ole heart desires.

10:27 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I devoured a bunch of law books. I didn't seem to know much more about law after that. Moral of the story: books aren't all they're cracked up to be!
Play bows,
zim

10:39 AM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

Hey Tan, yer supposed to EAT them dumb books, not READ them! DUH!!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks dangerous, be careful!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home