Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back in the saddle again...

I am feeling better and my poo is getting firmer slowly but surely!! I am so ready to be done with this because I have not been able to have any treats OR chewies or ANYTHING since my butt broke!

We discovered Tanner's "Twin" Scooter has been sent to JAIL for Memorial Day Weekend while his sister and Mom are off together. Tanner was NOT happy when he found out and flew off to help him...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sure enough when he got there poor Scooter was incarcerated. They found a basket and got the heck out of there...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I am not sure what all they are doing but I did see a couple of photos...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As it is Memorial Day weekend they have stopped off at a couple of parades, so far I have not heard of any major mishaps.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
They are also randomly dropping in on people's BBQ's across the south. I sure hope they behave themselves.

I will just be here relaxing and enjoying the silence.

25 Stains:

Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

We were sorry to read about your dire-rear. That is so bad to go without chewies and snackies.....cruelty in fact.

Hope you receive some over the weekend.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to you and your family.

Molly and Taffy

4:44 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

We are hoping that they come for "Memphis in May" where there is all the Blues, Brews and BBQ that they can handle. Will let you know if they arrive.

gussie n teka

5:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Glad to know your poo is getting better!
Enjoy your time alone while those two have fun together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:44 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Glad to hear the repairs are coming along firmly. We will keep our eyes peeled to the sky watching for Tanner to fly by.

woos, the OP Pack

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good news! Wow, Tanner sure leads a busy and interesting life! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

7:33 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

JOEY!

Did it heat up again?


I mean, woo wrote Tanner and Skhhooter BEHAVE? Since when do they evfur do that???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: The Phillies let woo guys win one!

7:42 PM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

We hope yer butt is fixed now, must be hard to have a broke butt. Happy Memorials Days, maybe Tan will make it home to cookout at yer house.

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

7:54 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

We hear you're sometimes foamin at the mouth. They warned me about that, and the first night I looked like a mad dog (I was!), but now I swallow that pill so fast I don't even know there's anything to make me foam. And my poo? It's so hard I can hardly push it out. For me, that stuff is a wonderdrug!

Hope you're doing better so you can enjoy Memorial Day. But stay away from the ice cream. 'kay?

Fergi (and Jake)

8:49 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i cannot believe poor scooter was doing time....oh well...tanner to the rescue...i cant wait to listen to the news tomorrow..i am sure they are up to something...

10:12 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

Hi guys!
I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

1:39 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Enjoy the peace and quiet, Joey!
Tanner and Scooter are going to be having a great time dropping in on all of those holiday BBQs! yummmmmmmmmmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:29 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

mom says they are more than welcome at our place!!

Pee(S): Glad your poos are getting better!!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Enjoy. Maybe they could come pick up Flash and take him away for a day or so.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my, I see I have missed out on your Pooperama Drama Joe!

I hope it is all "firm and hunky dory" like now!

I have masses to catch up on even after a week or so of absence so will try to keep up!

And yes, it is definitely cruelty not to be fed the snackeroonies, I would make an appeal to the Court of Pooping Rights if I were youse!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxx

7:45 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo. BBQs in the south. That sounds great!
Luv,
Dave

9:23 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Looks like Doof will have broken butt syndrome from the bbq.
Ike

9:39 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

AKA - mud butt

9:39 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Joey
We are pleased to hear things are a bit better - we still have the flag flying in Scotland for you.
We were sorry to hear that Scooter was in the jail - good work by Tanner getting him out.
The idea with the basket was pure genius!
How cool to be in a flying basket and be able to drop in on BBQ's - we just think you guys have the best of times.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx

9:47 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

STILL NO SNACKIES.....do you want us to call the ASPCA??? Check out those hot dogs( htese are Archies new favorite things since Norwood gave him one..) Love A+A

9:53 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmmm, barbecue ... *DROOL*

10:26 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

I am interested to know how Tan Tork learned to fly under his own power? Last I heard he was taking Aire Ruby wherever he went.

That would be a very good story!

Happy Holiday,
Stella

12:48 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

What do you mean Dexter "looks like" some freakish parasite? That's exactly what he is!

You are both bubba's? Easier for poor old mom I suppose.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:19 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Hi Joey,
Enjoy your nice quiet long weekend!! Happy Memorial Day!!

Teddy

6:59 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Glad that your sploding butt is on the mend! Hopefully this means that chewies and treats will be back on the menu soon...
Ohh.. Tanner is on yet another adventure huh! Hope he behaves himself this time..

8:04 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! Stan tried to hump me. I was having none of it!

xo
SB

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home