Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, March 27, 2009

We be Illin

Mom is sick. Dad is sick. The wind last night was so scary that I had to hide SEVERAL times because I was sure I'd look out the window and see some scary woman on a broomstick flying by.




I finally regained control of the snuggle ball after the terrible night of fear, when something even scarier happened.




Omdog, he is up there isn't he???




Well, you can IMAGINE how this ended. Thank Dog I have parties to go to this weekend with Sophie and a party at Bob T. Bear's house.

I am outta here!!

27 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hey joe..you have an awesome weekend....i sure hope the parties have some awesome weather..I sure hope your mommy and dad feel better soon...

8:31 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

That sucks for your mom and dad. Hope they feel better soon - but hey we are going to party this weekend hope you make it to the rainbow room!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

I hope your Mum and Dad feel better soon!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

9:01 AM  
Blogger I is Jake said...

I hope dat yer mom and dad feel better soon, we dawgs know how it feels to be sick sum days (specially after yoo eat that good poop dat was out in the yard)!

Yoo know, I has to share mom and dads bed wif a kitteh, I wonder if they wud get me a friend so dat I dun has to share it wif a stinky CAT!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I hope the 'rents feel better soon.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:37 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

My mom TRIED to warn your mom on facebook the other night about her date being under the weather!

Take good khare of them AND wooooooo two too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:39 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, no! I hope everyone feels better!!!
Love,
Ammy

9:43 AM  
Blogger Tito said...

Hope everyone feels better soon. I recommend licks....loooots of licks! They always make my humans feel better. ;)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh, lots of toasty whippet hugs to all y'all. (we're suthren now.)

wags from the whippets

10:33 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's, hope they feels better soon..thank dog u boyz iz there to help them..have fun at the pawties..

b safe,
~rocky~

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner must be happy so he can snuggle with the parents. So he loves you and wants to be around you Joe. Tanner is a little needy.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Now everybody is sick and the doofus is stalking you and the scary wind monster is outside? Joey, you must get away. Are you goign to Petey's dance party?

Slobbers,
Mango

12:00 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Joey, when the 'rents are sick... it's the perfect time for you to be naughty! They'll be too tired to care.

I say poop on Tanner while he's sleeping.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

I have such a big fear of things (and other dogs and peoples) landing on me head! Stay safe and well!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I can tell it's going to be a very snuggly weekend!

I sure hope your mom feels better. Like right now!

2:21 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh noes! I hope everyone feels better. Except for the Doofus. That is a mean trick.

wally t.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Have a great time pawtying, Joey!
We hope your mom and dad feel better soon! Being sick is no fun!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3:22 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Uh Oh...Did Tanner jump on top of you? He probably couldn't see you under all those blankets...

I hope your Mom & Dad feel better soon...They have alot of ball games to go to...

Abby xxxooo

3:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! Well, at least you got the snuggle ball back. I hope those crazy winds don't get worse. I don't want to find out you've been blown away. Maybe you can rig up some sort of hang glider type thing and ride one of those winds to Canada.

xo
SB

3:51 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey Joe, send our best to your pawrents to feel better - hope you have a great weekend at all those parties. Did Tanner land on top of you?

Woos, the OP Pack

5:42 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

My mom says being sick on the weekend is the worst!

So was Tanner actually making the storm WORSE for you??!?

Wow - that's baaaad!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Sorry y'all be so illin!
Ike

6:35 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I hope your Mom and Dad are feeling better now!
I wish a no windy night to you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your parents are illin. I hope they feel better soon. See you at the party!

11:11 PM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Sorry you had scary storms. Hope they weren't bad. Have fun at your party!!!!

Hugs, Kodak

4:23 AM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Oh, and tell your mom and dad to just get over it. Flu season is over. :)

4:23 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Whew! Joey!

I loved the photos of your daddy is a wee guy! He had some AWEsome hair. Tell him to grow it back out, and PRONTO!

Bummer about the illin. Hope you're chillin, and maybe fillin... some prescriptions! May you peacefully and effortlessly maintain control of the snuggle ball until you're feeling your fancy self again. I'm sending goobery smooches to heal your ills.

Please tell Tanner that we understand why his dot came back to him. It can't live without him...WaaAAA HaaAA HaA!


Goobery love & kissies,
Stella Bean

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home