Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Doofus Award!!!

Disclaimer: I, Joseph Brain Stains, have absolutely NOTHING to do with this post. I was not even in the same ROOM when it was made. I now turn the blog over to Tanner, and again, I am not associated with this post in ANY WAY!!

WHATSSSSSSSSSSSUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP guys?!?!? This is Tan Torkelson, no longer Horkelson cuz like I totally puked all that cheese curd up! ANYWAY...

Joe did his STAIN AWARD that everyone loves so I thought it is time to give out the DOOFUS AWARD!! wooo!!!!!!!

So like, I think this pic totally speaks for itself...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG what is that dog doing?! Who is that dog?!?!?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It is LACIE! WTF is she DOING??!?!?!

She misunderstood a BIDET which the french people use instead of TOILET PAPER LOLOLOLOL!!!

She thought it was one of THESE thingies...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG Lacie you are BAD!!!!

For that you have won the COVERTED DOOFUS AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

doofus award

UMM NUFF SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!

34 Stains:

Blogger Stella said...

Aw, Tan, I think talking about your lip pimple was more enlightening than THIS award is.

Do you come up with these ideas yourself or was it one of your bar buddies from MN? I don't blame Joe for not wanting any responsibilty for this.

Kisses,
Stella

1:06 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH NO JOE!

I hope THE TIGER will protekht woo when THE BEAST starts SHRIEKING!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:22 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Haha... Good thing you warn us, Joe!

B

2:42 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...that award could not have went to a bigger doofus...good work Tanner

3:09 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

I don't think Lacie is ever gonna live this one down...

Abby xxxooo

3:33 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Heheeee, I'm laughing so much I might get the stains award from Jo but before I do I'm gonna give it some leggy out of here before you gulp..Lacie arrives....

Wags, Eric xx

3:39 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, we can't stop laughing, Tanner! You better delete this post before Lacie hears about it and comes to see what's going on!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:12 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Lacie totally deserved this award, Tan Man!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Um, Tanner. Maybe you better find a witness protection program somewhere. Lacie doesn't know that you are only jokin

gussie

4:46 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner,I don't understand. We are surrounded with French people and I haven't seen one of those fancy bidet water bowls anywhere.

xo
SB

4:51 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner,I don't understand. We are surrounded with French people and I haven't seen one of those fancy bidet water bowls anywhere.

xo
SB

4:51 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Hopefully Lacie never sees this blog entry. You will be sorry to say the least.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

(Rolling on the floor, laughing like a hyena!)

Tan, you'd better have your Nikes on so you can high-tail it back to Ike in the Frozen North, because the first (deserving) award winner is gonna bite you in the heiney! (Maybe you can soak it afterwards in the bidet?)

hahahahahaha!

Your pal,

Petey

5:37 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Rut roh - we thinks there may be more to come on this one!!!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

5:58 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wow Lacie! Seriously.
Ike

5:59 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner, dude, be careful. She will likely consider that award as an overture for an actual DATE! Hey, better you than me.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Momma sent out the prize packages today so you should be getting your award next week.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
The Doofus Award is pawesome but I guess I would not be so happy to be awarded with it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:24 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i think i deserved the award coz i haven't a clue what is it about at all!

wet wet licks

Boo

7:38 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

So Tanner...

(Lacie waltzes on the blog...tail held high...and smelling very nice I may add....)

Tanner....Tanner????

T A N N E R?????????????

Joey...where is he??

The Doofus award.

The Doofus award.

Hmm...I think I typed that twice.

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

So...TANNER, THAT'S IT...WE'RE GOING ON A DATE. YES...A DATE.

PACK.

NOW.

I suggest you bring clothing that will allow you to wear many many layers...wait a minute...let me go and measure my fanglength...naaaaaaa....it'll just be a surprise.

Lacie

9:06 PM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Hahahahhaa, what a cool award!!! but I dont think I want that. lol


slurpy licks,
Twinkle

9:20 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Pups, hmm Tanner, me thinks its tooo late, Lacie already seed...i feel fur ya buddy...

b safe,
~rocky~

9:24 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

I think someone needs to grab a toothbrush!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Congratulations to Lacie for winnig the Doofus Award.

Luv
Snowball

11:48 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Gee.. I certainly hope Lacie will appreciate the award!! We are with Maggie and Mitch.. you might want to delete this post before Lacie finds out!! **Good luck buddy**

1:36 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Alright!

Tanner, as awards go, I think I would RATHER get the Doofus Award than any other I've heard about. It closely resembles being a goober, which I already am, and I have to tell you that *I* for one, DO covet this award. Maybe you will find me worthy of it someday!

Have fun on your date with Lacie. She's a blast & a half and I'm sure you'll have yourself an adventure.

Goober love,
Stanley

5:27 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think someone's in love! (Tanner?)

6:13 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

hahahahha! Bidet! hahahahha

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How will Tanner's wife Lillie feel about this?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Haha this is a pawesome award! I hope I can win it one day. Or do I??
Love Clover xo

10:46 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha! nothing wrong with Lacie's choice in my opinion.

After all, we are all dogs!

Happy Weekend Tanner, Joey and Family, thanks for making us laff out loud!

Marvin and Jeannie xxxxxxx

2:18 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I don't think either of those fountains look good for you.

wally t.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Oh SNAP!

YOu better watch your back or Lacie will break out the Mango gas!!!

have a fabbie weekend!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

We finally caught up with your blog! wooo! Vomit piles, stains and all LOL LOL!

Rooo! Keep up the good work guys!

Lovies,

Dakotah & Maika

8:25 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

OMDog.. she so deserves the award.. umm i mean.. umm.. yes anyway..

I saw a rather distubing pic of Lacie or was it a bagpipe or a Laciepipe.. on Mango's blog earlier, I literally had to go lie down for a while to recover!

Missed ya guys!

Ben xxx

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home