Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, February 23, 2009

Tan HORKELSON on Tanner Tuesday!

WHATSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP????????? I am back from Ike's and boy did I have FUN!?! OMDOG my wife was like a little bit upsetterest over the um BABES at that fishing place but like mostly the weekend was SUPER. I sure hope I can go back again soonerest, like maybe next weekend!?!

Before I left I wanted to stop by a place in Minnesota my Dad went to last time he went there to visit his GRAMMA who lives there too! I wonder why Dad didn't give me his GRAMMA's address, hmmm ANYWAY...

This place is called NEISENS and its a fun bar with FOOD too! ALLRIGHT!!


I ordered just like a couple of things, mostly cheese curds and then Aire Ruby showed up to take me HOME.




I got home and was like uhhhh oooohhhhhhh I don't think I feel so gooderest in the tummy place...

UH LIKE if you think BARF is extra super gross DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!!!!! Because OMDOG all that food sorta came back out of me?!?!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG that is the first pile, I think that is bar peanuts and LEINENKUGELS beer!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
UHH that is like omodog hooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So like that was um the curds and ummm I dunno what else?!?! OMDOG woops. Joey said I am so not even eligitable for that STain award cuz I puked on that tile. DAMMIT!!!!! er I mean, DANGIT. I promised Lillie I would try not to use so many HBO words.

oh dear...I think I am going to go to sleep now. Tan Horkelson OUT.

34 Stains:

Blogger Snowball said...

Poor Tan Horkelson. I hope your tummy is feeling better.

I think Joey is just being mean to you. You should be entitled to the Stain Award for staining the floor and stinking the air around too. :P

Luv
Snowball

12:50 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Oh dear.. I hope you're feeling better now Tanner

~ Bae

2:51 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OOPS! You had a little bit TOO much fun, Tanner! We hope your tummy is feeling better today!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:21 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

E a s y, buddy. Think you overdid it just a wee little bit. Even your food was having such a good time it had to come back up for another chance to pawtay with you.

Now go get some rest, man.

Goober love & healing smooches,
Stanley

Pee Ess
That first bit of barf was wimpy, but the last 2 were very respectable piles of barf!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Oh My...I hope your tummy is better...

You gotta learn to pace yourself, Tanner...

Get some rest...

Abby xxxooo

4:19 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh we are hoping you feel better. It was probably all those cheese curds.

5:41 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I know your mom will forgive you. (And Lillie eventually)Anything with curd in its name was meant to come back up.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Too much partying will do that to a dog!!

5:46 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner -

Pop POP Fizz FIZZ - oh man you need some relief....

It's gonna take you a week just to recover from this weekend....

You should be way too tired to use any HBO words....

Joe - how's the snuggle ball - save?? Comfy??? CLEAN???

XXoooXXoooXXoo

5:49 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Poor Tan! We hope you feel better soon. Too many cheese curds make for a real mess.

gussie

7:10 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Keep trying! When you hit the carpet one day, your brother will be proud of you.

xo
SB

7:44 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner, I bet if you barf right ON Joey, he might have more respect for the stain!?

8:51 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey Horkelson (Good name for you, Hork, Hork!) If it were me, I wouldn't waste any of our fine Wisconsin beer (Leinenkugel) on you to hork up. Next time you come to MN just stick with root beer, or orange pop, something you can handle, Little Boy.

Kisses,
Stella

8:54 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

No more travelling to foreign KHOOL places fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:05 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Or did Joe tell woo about the TIGER on the way?


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah Tan, at least Joey should be happy you didn't puke in the snuggle ball!

Truly, you are a Party Animal (not too mention a Booze Hound!)

Now back to bed for you - I'll try not to type so loudly.

Your pal,

Petey

10:56 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Maybe you've horked it all out of your system and feel better now. I hope so. What a cool adventure. Some things are worth doing the horka-dance over!
Play bows,
Zim

11:58 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We sure hope you are feeling much better by now Tanner! But all that fun you had looked well worth it!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We sure hope you are feeling much better by now Tanner! But all that fun you had looked well worth it!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG could you imagine if he hurled on the snuggle ball???? Better go lie down and take a snooze and lay of hte cheese curds...Love A+A

2:48 PM  
Blogger I is Jake said...

Dood dat is bad but not as bad as when I puked and then had diah, diaaaahhh, dia, I POOPED in my bed.

Yoo shud still get the award dat wud make a great stain any where else!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

As long as you didn't do that on AireRuby, I'm happy. Hope you are feeling better...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:47 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Aw, no stain award after all your hard work? Maybe you need your own Tanner Super Chunky award.

BTW - Momma is worried about you that you might have sickies. Are you OK?

Slobbers,
Mango

6:19 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So Joe got to do the horka horka? Hope woo are feeling better now. Too much partying???

Tail wags, the OP Pacl

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
I guess you ate too much!
No Award??? Hmmmmm.....
I hope you feel better now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:46 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
You poor dear.. hope your upset tummy gets betterest soon. I think it's probably too much good food!

Ummm.. I think I can kinda understand why your dad did not give you his grandma's address.. heehee..

8:19 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD. That's all I have to say.
Ike

8:45 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

That's what you get, Tanner, wif too much food & partying!!!! We hopes you R feelin better - don't barf on Joey's Stiller blanket - he'd kill you!!

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-

8:51 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

That is pretty gross. What do you expect when you eat a truck load of curd.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tan
I hope you got that west and youw tummie stayed inside whewe it belongs..I know hoomansget all upset when they see it all come up, but pawsonally I don't see the big deal..I aways feel just fine aftew..Glad you had such a pawsome time
smoochie kisses
Asta

12:11 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh dude...that barf is gross..and twice...next time ....so you can get an award..go right in the middle of your moms bed....

12:40 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh dear. Those are some remarkable action shots.

And now I'm hungry for cheese curds.

wally t.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did it taste as good coming up as going down?

7:34 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay hay tannererer!!!twinnerer wwaaasssuupp??? man. whut a cool time u did git to haf. i hoperest i git tu du sum venshurs wif u the soooonerest!! ok anok. hay. when u hork do u not eet it all bak up quik az u kin??? i du afor sumbudee triez tu stop mee. wy du thay du that aneehow??? hmmm. i dunno. jus as gud that #2 tim goin down ifn u askez me! ok anok.
see u soon twinnerer dude!
hi 5s
scooter

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home