Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, February 20, 2009

Tanner in Minnesota...

Tanner is in Minnesota visiting Ike. I just got an update on what he has been doing so far and I feel bad for poor Ike.

Before he left, Tanner bought this thing, because he refused to have his feet touch snow.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now I see why he needed a helmet!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The first place he wanted to go was the Mall of America. Tanner sent Ike to go buy him even MORE Cotton Candy and took his stupid tank car on the Roller Coaster! This was after he rode it and screamed like a girl the whole time!! Poor Poor Ike :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tanner then HAD to go to Culvers Butter Burger. Ike was looking a little bit worried that after all the cotton candy and other snacks, this might not be a good idea.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then he saw Tanner ordered TWO full meals, and he got REALLY worried...I sure hope that Tanner doesn't make any stains over there!! I hear that Tanner is making Ike's Mom carry him outside to do his business, so I sure hope he doesn't get a mad case of the screamers all over her!!! At least he is wearing his sweater like I recommended. He sure packed enough clothes, he better wear them all!!

21 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh dude....Ike looks very worried...very worried indeed...but as long as Tanner gets out of your hair for a bit...I guess that is all that really matters....I know you are missing him joe...admit it..

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I can see why he is worried, wow, what a huge amount of yummylicious food they have there too!

Poor Tanner though, let loose on an unprepared wider world, or perhaps it should be poor "world"!!!!

I have never heard of a frozen custard butter burger, but it sounds freakishly tasty!

drooling, Marvin xxxxx

2:03 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

There is a stain in Tanner's future for sure, but at least it won't be at your place.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner doesn't strike me as the wild man in this family. More Joe. But well Tanner is going to be bringing back some gas. Beware.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

So did they managed to finish the food? I am sure Ike will enjoy Tanner's company.

Luv
Snowball

6:14 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yes Indeed Ike looks worried. I hope Tanner made it through the night without too much help from Ike's mom.


gussie

That mall is super. I wanna go!!!
teka

6:41 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Enjoy your weekend...

Sounds like Ike won't be asking Tanner to stay a few more days...

Abby xxxooo

7:47 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope he remembers to bring you something!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:18 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

hahah Ike does look worried! Hope you are having fun without Tanner, Joe!
Love Clover xo

8:27 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh boy we feel a big splosion is bound to happen after all of that...tee hee Love and kisses A+A

8:39 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey -

Poor Ike's Mum - she'll be cleaning for weeks. Where does he park his tank thingy???

When is Ike gonna have a sleepover at your house??????

Does AireRuby have enough barf bags???

YOU might better cover the snuggle ball so it doesn't get huuummmh how to say polite - SOILED....

XXOooXXooooXXooo

9:38 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hay! tannerer lukz lik he iz hafin the mosterest fun efer! i hope i kin go wif him on sum mor venshurs soon. but sunny sez we godda stik arown here tu help owt mom til owr gramma duz git bedderer. haf fun twinster dude!! i do miss u!
an joey. sinz tannerer iz gone let me halp u feel mor at hom by sayin hay budz, hay budz, hay budz, hay budz!!!!! ur welkom!
hi fivez
scooter

9:59 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Seriously dude! I am counting the minutes! How do you do it everyday?
Ike

10:11 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

So Tanner was screaming like a girl, huh?! I would like to hear that. I hear that Reilly cried like a girl while I was at the hospital, I told him to be a MAN!

Murph (who's feeling better)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Chef said...

Ike does look worried butI bet Ike's mom was even worrieder! I bet she'll say the next sleepover is at your place, Joey. When did Tanner learn to drive? His tank is so cool.

xoxo
Chef

11:42 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I went to Ike's blog and I guess I saw a stain there!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:13 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Tanner is never going to want to come home! He's having too much fun at Ike's! I wonder if Ike wants a brother?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:47 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh My..Ike suwe looks wowwied..I hope he doesn't get an ulcew ow anything like that..I think tannew is having the time of his life..I hope he gets all his umm fawting done befowe he sees Lillie his wife

Mommi is dwooling on the pootew..I have to go get a wag and clean it up
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:47 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

And we all know that what goes in must come out:( Poor Tanner pr maybe poor Ike!!!

Tail wags, the OP Pack

6:24 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Those burgers....... those burgers look sooooo incredible.....
Luv,
Dave

11:08 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

Who is photographically documenting Tanner's vacation at Ike's? Whoever it is is getting some hilarious photos of Ike. LOVE that last one in particular.

Did Tanner order beans to eat on top of everything else on that table?

As for Tanner going nuts over Ike's mama... all I have to say is better HER than MY girl. hehehe Tanner may never leave.

Congratulations on a successful handoff.

Goober love,
Stanley

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home