Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, February 20, 2009

So long Tanner!!

I am so glad that Tanner is out of here for the weekend. He has been totally hogging the snuggle ball and its making me MAD!!




Do you see me??? Do you see where I am forced to sleep because that little menace is in the snuggle ball????





ARGH I am so MAD at him! He even looks like he is smiling!

So earlier I sent him outside to wait for Aire Ruby to take him to Minnesota to hang out with Ike.

Not sure why he has a helmet, but ya know what, that is not my problem this weekend!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HAVE FUN IKE!!!!!!!

26 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I so hope all those suitkhases khontain winter khlothes!

MinnieSNOWda is khold and it has SNOW!

Enjoy your peace and khwiet!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:43 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Have a wonderful Tanner-less weekend!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner looks so cute and chubby in his sweatshirt. Have fun dominating the snuggle ball Joey.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Looks like Tanner packed to be gone for a while...

Did you help??

Abby xxxooo

8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who packed for Tanner? Lacie? How many outfits will he be changing into?

Glad you've got the snuggle ball all to yourself this weekend - spray it with some Tanner Repellent while he's away!

Your pal,

Petey

8:18 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Khyra is right about the cold and snowy weather we are having, but take it from one who lives here. Tan had better pack up long underwear, a snow suit, boots, and mittens. Oh and maybe a long scarf to wrap around his neck and a bomber cap with ear laps. Its pretty cold tonight and won't change for a while. Unless his entire trip will be spent inside a home or hotel, he must have warm clothes.

Kisses,
Stella

8:43 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Okay, that Tanner needs to get his own snuggle ball, only not as big or as comfy as your snuggle ball. OR..... maybe you need a bigger and more comfy snuggle ball. Yeah, that's it.

xo
SB

9:37 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Do you think maybe you might miss the doofus while he is gone?????

9:48 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Is he going for a weekend or a year? Good thing he is going on Aire Ruby. No other airline would let him take that much. I bet he is going riding on those snow mobiles.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

His flight lands in 10 minutes. I'm scared.
Ike

10:30 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

6 suitcases for a weekend??
I wonder what they contain!
Have a nice and peaceful weekend Joey!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:37 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

watch out he won't like you unless he can see your eyes... from experience my tip is... face forward, eyes bulging... let him see your eyes... arf arf

10:46 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Joe!

Hope you get reacquainted with the snuggle ball in a BIG way this weekend. Enjoy being the only child for the weekend, and be ready for the culture shock of Tanner's return. It's coming faster than you think, buddy!

Goober love,
Stanley

1:08 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We sure hope AireRuby has room for all of Tanner's luggage! Geez, how long is he gone for?! We know what you're thinkin', Joey! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:30 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Poor Ike. Hee. I hope you enjoy your Doofus-less weekend. Maybe you can come to my BURPDAY party! But how will I get rid of the Doofuses at MY house?

wally t.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hope poor Ike is read for this, and we hope you get a good rest.


gussie

6:23 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

WOW - you've got the whole weekend to be an only pup?? I sure am jealous!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Tanner-less's weekend??? but it seems like Tanner-less's 100 year!!!! lol

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

8:01 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

WHOOAAALAAA

Is Tanner related to Paris Hilton - he has quite ALOT of suitcases????

He & Ike must be planning whole bunches of wardrobe changes???

We wonder if Ike's Mom knows about all of this??????

Have a wonderful only child lovefest with Mom & Dad!!!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Joey, I am insanely jealous.
I'd give my right nu... wait, I don't have those anymore ... um, I'd give my right toenail to be rid of all 3 of my sisters for even one afternoon!
Have fun, dude!
Murphy Dogg

9:10 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh god, i am just hoping Tanner does not have to pay excess baggage!

have a grrrrreat Tanner free weekend Joe!

love and those licky things, marvinxxxx

1:53 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Nothing like a weekend getaway!
Have fun, Tan Man!
Play bows,
Zim

1:59 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Have fun Tanner!! Good for you, helmet for safety!
Love Clover xo

3:04 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Joey:
Stend Tanner to MY house! I have one of those snuggle balls things- I didn't know that was whats you call its but I will share mine. I gots a new bed from Santa so Tanner can sleep in my snuggle ball and I'll sleep on my new bed. I hope he stops to see me too..........

7:46 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

WOW!! That snuggle ball looks great! I don't blame you for wanting to get Tanner off of there.

Tanner has an awful lot of luggage for such a little guy, doesn't he? Do you think that maybe he is moving out permanently? At least he didn't take the snuggle ball.

Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

10:06 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Um I think he's gonna get hit with the excess baggage fee......

tailwags
Noah

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home