Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tanner TUESDAY!!!

WHATSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! It is Tanner TUESDAY and I am here to tell you that MOM put some bird buffet machine in our back yard and now we have like 3904589 birds in the yard! I run out there every time to see them...




And they all fly away!! What a bunch of RUDE birdies!!!!




COME BACK! I want to play!??!




Fine you stinkin birds, this is what I think of YOU RUDE BIRDS!!!!!!!

Finally, I gotta show you that Joey is MAD MAD MAD at me. I have been hogging that Snuggle Ball and he said I TOTALLY messed it up... this is a DARK video but it shows that Joe trying to fix that SNuggle Ball. (if you listen close at like 25 seconds in he TOTALLY FARTS!!!! Must be something about that club he is in???)


Joey just can't get the snuggle ball right. from Rhonda on Vimeo.

I hope he isn't TOO mad!?!?!

33 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Oh Joe I do that with my bed too. Our boy laughed at your fart. Don't get to mad at Tanner

2:22 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

That was exhausting watching you fix that bed - I hope it is finally right!

2:44 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That wasn't a fart...

That was just a little toot!

Or maybe a poot...

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We are still thinking how khool it is about The Plotthound and Your Mom khoming from the same place in Pawsylvania!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Tanner, I heard Joey tooting!Not "Silent and Deadly" like mine...wonder if his are as fragrant Tanner?

Wiry wags. Eric

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY. That strenuous work pushed out a FART. How do you put up with Joe's manic behavior Tanner? It's because you are sweet.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Was Joe trying to get all the stench from his farting out of that snuggle ball?
Keep an eye out for those birds while you are in the yard. Sometimes they try to remove the top of your head.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think Joey was just leaving his "scent" on it to get the Tanner smell out.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

You totally ripped one. That was a serious workout fixing that bed.

How long did it take you to count those birds?

4:50 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Tanner, You're making fun of Joey. That wasn't a fart. That was just his sneaker squeaking.

xo
SB

p.s. And don't even think of writing back and saying that Joey doesn't wear those sneakers.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Yeah, I agree with someone who says he is marking it for his very OWN snuggle ball. He probably does lots more toots when nobody is taking pictures!

Kisses,
Stella

5:54 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We definitely heard the fart but Phantom and Thunder were much more interested in all the sounds Joe was making. For a while it looked like they might climb right into the screen.

Hope woo found the right spot, Joe.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

7:19 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Joey must have been pretty tired after all that...

I bet he took a long nap...

Abby xxxooo

7:26 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Tell Joe he's an awesome farter.
Ike

7:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Soooo, he was farting mad??
It is very important to have our bed exactly how we like it, right?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:23 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I do that to my bed too. Its important to find a comfortable spots to snooze.

Luv

Snowball

8:33 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Boyz will be boyz - specially wif their farts!!!

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-

Pee Ess - I, Cos, will usually let one rip sumtimes when I lay beside R mommy's laying-down-chair. Sumtimes smelly enuf to get an EWWWW frum mommy, hawoo!!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey looks like Mommy trying to get her pillow just right! Hehehehe. I think he passed out from exhaustion at the end, he didn't even get into the snuggle ball.

You need to help him out Tanner!

Your pal,

Petey

P.S. Check out my blog - we could have used your stain-making abilities today!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, TanMan!

Was Joey trying to get comfy on the snuggle ball or was he trying to hump it? And please tell Joey that that was one of the most polite farts I've ever heard!

Your birds ARE rude. Do they think they can just eat & RUN?! Without staying for coffee with you?!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

11:27 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom calls that nesting! I do that too, Joey, only that was a lot more work than I have to go through! No wonder you were so pooped!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3:20 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

I totally laughed at the fart...but my mom says i shouldnt laugh cuz i have been farting all night...but mine were silent but deadly...go joe...i cant believe how long it takes you to get comfy...i am going to try thaqt with my mom in bed in a bit

3:24 AM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

I totally heard the fart! Too cute.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Hooo boy.. we were fast asleep and heard the fart and now are barking like crazy!! He is the best!! Lvoe A+A

7:52 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay it has ben my ekspeeryense that birds dont like to play verry much they mostly just fly arownd and okayzhunally poop on stuf and sumtimes attak in mass and pek peepul to deth but other then that they are harmless ok bye

8:03 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Tanner,
I think Joey was farting on the bed to keep you off of it!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

8:04 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

ha ha ha! Although I was wondering whether I should avert my eyes half way through the video, it was getting kinda raunchy!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

HEYYYY Tanner!

Those birds are JERKS!

Did you see on my bloggie that I almost got sucked up by a tornado yesterday?! Tornadoes are kinda like big FARTS!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Stupid birds, don't they know how to play bitey face? The bed needs to be just right!!

Simba and Jazzi xx

12:28 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I kind of feel sorry for him! I hate when my bed gets all messed up and I can't get it back to the way it should be! Poor guys flops down at the end out of exhaustion.
Kaos

4:49 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Thats too funny! Your a toot monster!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

5:36 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and tanner, heehee hee..i hope u finally got it right...

b safe,
~rocky~

11:49 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hey - its not your bed till u fart in it! Its required!!!
Morgan - the not so girlie girl.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Tanner, you totally rock when it comes to birdies! And I don't care if Joe finds out I said that, either!

Chasing birdies is only slightly less super-spectacular than chasing cats! You should practice your WROOOOOO skills, it totally helps and it's fun, too.

The Girl says to tell you that she's been having a bad day and needed to be cheered up. So she came here to read Tan Torkelson Tuesday, and she's smiling again. Thanks, buddy, I owe ya.

7:08 PM  
Blogger duo_disaster said...

We cant watch the clip! Sigh!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home