Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, February 13, 2009

R and R

Right after my judging duties at Mango-Minster I was whisked away to my Grandparent's house because my Mom and Dad were going to some airplane museum.

I needed the rest so I wasn't too upset when they explained there were no dogs allowed...

But now I am kind of ticked off...

127
NO DOGS??? REALLY MOM??? She was totally wrong, the sign said dogs ARE allowed as long as they are on leashes!! WTF?!?!??!!!!!! I mean, I love my Gram and Gramps, but look at all this cool stuff they saw...

053

137

079
They even had a plane big enough for Mango! I think next time we go somewhere with Aire Ruby we should see about renting that thing!!

I am going to go pout now because I didn't get to go see all those cool planes :(

25 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hmmmm...yet more injustice in this world!

Tibby's people deserted her fur the weekend...they went to Khambelbakhk Mountain...

DO woo know what TOWN that is in???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: DOOFUSVILLE!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

All those are cool planes! I am sorry you could not be there!
Don't pout! Enjoy the weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:18 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

liars,liars, pants on fires!!!
Or, maybe they didn't know till they got there....
Morgan

9:53 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

My lord that plane looks like a big whale. We'd be able to fit every single DWB member in that.

tailwags
Noah

10:11 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I think your mom needs to get her facts straight

10:12 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

That last plane kind of looks like a whale. I'm not sure it would be safe.

xo
SB

10:25 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

So when should I expect the Doofapotamus?
Ike

11:14 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Happy Valentines Day!

Luv
Snowball

11:43 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Maybe it was just a fake doggy??

12:02 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

oh man! I'd make them go back and take me. Love, Martha

2:32 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Your Mom needs to do more research before she goes on a trip...

Wow...That one plane is huge...It looks like a whale...

Abby xxxooo

6:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you sure that last plane can even get off the ground? Maybe you just drive it...

Do you have a romantic evening planned for you and Sophie for Valentine's Day - those french girls know a thing or two about romance!

Your pal,

Petey

7:24 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think you were better off with gram and gramps..seriously Joey...there were probably no eatables at the plane museum...and probably no people around to adore you cuz thye are too busy admiring the planes..

8:02 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a strange looking plane! It looks like a balooooooooooga whale!
Bummer that you guys didn't get to see them in person!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

10:26 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

If I were you, I will pout too. I think your mom and dad are only saying that dogs are not allowed to visit the museum cos they didn't want to include you in their plan. :P Go demand for compensation. You deserve it.

Happy Valentines Day!

Luv
Snowball

10:33 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

your Mom & Dad are soooo lucky! My mom loves, loves planes. Says she's going to fly me somewhere some day! EEK!

Happy V-Day to Joey & Doofus!

luv ya
Lola Smiles
xox

11:44 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

What is UP, man? Your parents are usually a little more just than that. They must have wanted some lovey dovey alone time. Do you and Tanner cramp their style sometimes?

By the way. I wouldn't step paw in the belly of that whale plane.

Goober love,
Stanley

12:54 PM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G’day Joey and Tanner,

Happy Valetines Day

We awe vewy relieved the fires awe calming down,
Thanks fow checking on me! We awe vewy lucky to be in the centre of the city, but many unlucky animal pals had a tough time.

Those awe weally pawtastic aiwplane photos.

xxx Asta (Oz)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Valentine sweet Joe and Tanner,
Hope your Valentines Day is filled with extra kisses, treats, hugs & belly rubs!
(the dog in the first picture looks like me, haha)

3:54 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Our mom always tells us there are no dogs allowed, but sometimes I think she just doesn't want to take us!!

Those planes are cool.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Whiney babies! Sometimes you get to go, sometimes you have to stay home! So you got to stay home with Grandpa and Grandma. I bet you got goodies on top of goodies. My mom goes, I stay home ALONE . . .try that one on for a sad story.

Kisses,
Stella

7:37 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's too bad, Joe, but it's always nice to have time with the grandparents. Happy V-Day.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

7:41 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Your hoomans should have brought you along after all that! That last plane is the hoogest one I've ever seen! Looks like half a whale!

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:19 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That totally stinks that you didn't get to go!!!
Great job at Mango=Minster. You must be ready for some down-time.
Play bows,
Zim

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh I would like a photo of a Joe Pout!!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home