Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Even when pouting, I remain handsome...

Some dogs asked what it looks like when I am pouting...well here it is...




I still look handsome...




Just a little grumpier than usual.

Mom is grumpy too because she said she had a CRAPTASTIC day at work, so I am going to go stick my tongue up her nose to make her feel better. She is so lucky to have me around...

40 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey, your arched eyebrows also make you look VERY distinguished. I am sure you and Tanner make your mom happy even on the bad days.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ah Joe, That just sucks that your mom had a crapola day. Maybe sure you get both nostrils with your tongue.

I got your card too!!!!!! I just loved it to pieces. I even asked mom if she could tie it to a string and drag it around so I could pretend that cat was alive and I was chasing it for real.

xoxo
SB

6:20 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We khanines know ALL the sekhrets to fixing our moms' khraptastikh days!

Go To It!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:42 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Oh, Joe, If anyone can make your Mom feel better, you know its you! I am not so sure its the tongue/nostrils deal though!

Kisses,
Stella

8:09 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Hi Joe!
Thanks for visiting me! I hope we can become friends! I don't like it when my owners have craptastic days at work. They come home all grumpy! At least us dogs can make them feel better!
:) Tibby

8:14 PM  
Blogger I is Jake said...

I usually lick my moms face but I has never tried putting my tongue up her nose.... I's gotta try that one next!!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Joey, I'm impressed. You couldn't hold that shoe toy any better if you had an oppossable thumb. Was that why you were pouting?

You have kind of a rakish Clark Gable pouty thing going on. It works.

Your pal,

Petey

8:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Yes, even pouting you look handsome!
My mom loves your mom's word... Craptastic!
Go and make her feel better!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:03 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Craptastic! That is a hoot! The licking tongue up the nose should do the trick.

9:46 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

wow lickaliscious thoughts indeed but with nails like yours me thinks you could get up to more mischief than that... fierce! arf arf! doyle ;D

10:09 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

**covering my nostrils**
Wow Joey... I never knew that I can cheer someone up by sticking my tongue up their noses! Will try it out on dad tonight.. LOL...

11:54 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

That is one handsome lookin' dog!

My mom had Monday off and she is really dreading going back to work. Hope Tuesday is a better day.

1:12 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

You're a handsome pouter. ;)

~ Bae

1:38 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

I didn't think you'd ever be cranky again Joey, not after your beloved Steelers won the grand final superbowl thingy.

tailwags
Noah

3:05 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We love all of the faces of Joey! You are one handsome dude! Mitch wants to know where you got that cool blue toy! Is it new to the doggie market? We know you guys are always on the cutting edge of getting the new stuff!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:35 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

You are one handsome dude, Joey. I bet your Mom will feel instantly better after a lick or two. Love, Martha

4:08 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You are handsome. Your mom is very lucky to have you around.

6:18 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

oh yeah! the tongue up the nose trick gets a giggle every time.

gussie

7:09 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Your are just the greatest, Joe!

7:56 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay if yoo cud stik yore tung up yore mamas nose rite after yoo eet sum of yore stinkiest fud that wood wurk even better to mayk her forget her craptastic day by the way i think craptastic sownds pretty fun but evidently hyoomans dont think so i dont no why ha ha ok bye

8:30 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I think you're always handsome no matter what...

Butt sniffs,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Stains! I just wanted to come by and say what a great job you did judging Mango Minster. It was so much fun! I also think you're an excellent role model for the name Joey and for dealing with little brothers, though my mom isn't so sure about that.

See ya!
Joey

8:47 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Your mom owe you a big treat for being there for her.

Luv
Snowball

9:00 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Yes, you are still handsome even when you pout! Our pawrents have been to that aireplane museum and they say it's very cool. We hope you made your mom feel all better!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

9:18 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Aww Joey, you do look cute when you pout!

Sorry about your mom's day. My momma has those too, and she's a realt bitc... ummm, she's not as nice as usual. Go snuggle her!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joey,
I love your pouty face. When I do that Mama calls it my pissy-pants face. She annoys me sometimes.
Hope your mom's day gets better!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

10:09 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Stick your tongue up her nose? Honestly, what WOULD she do without you?!!?
Play bows,
Zim

10:45 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

You are handsome no matter what...

I'm sure you were able to cheer your Mom up...

My Mom says I can always make her smile no matter what....I can make her mad, too...But that's another story...

Abby xxxooo

10:46 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I like to stick my nose in Old Girl's ear. Same effect. :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Do you really stick your tongue up your mom's nose, Joey? That's what Tad does, but my tongue is too fat to go up my mom's nose.

I lick her eyes, though, so I guess I'm special, too.

And yes, you are very grumpy handsome.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh my dog, you are what I bark, Poutilicous!

Trout Pout times Joe Pout, equals heaven.

sorry to hear your Ma had a bad day at her work!

lotsaluv Marvin xxxxx

ps we will sort your feed burner link out soonest, thanks for solving the problem!

hope your Ma feels better soon!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

"Joey gives his Ma A Tongue Up The Nose

Well it is worth more than a Single Red Rose

When a Dog's Mum has had a crappiest, crap day,

time for Joe's Magicilicious Tongue to come out to play."

Hope your aim is good Joe!

Nothing like a tongue up the nose!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Joey, do you really stick your tongue up your mom's nose? Does it work? Because if it does, then I'm trying it. I once stuck my dirty paw in my mom's mouth but that made her grumpier. Are you sure I should do this?

xoxo
Chef

10:51 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOe,

Bummer about your mama's crapriffic day! I have no doubt your nostril willie will make her laugh!

Is that a gun-shaped tug toy I see? Do you have a carry/conceal permit for AZ? You definitely look brooding yet handsome!

Goober love,
STanley

3:22 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Mom loves that word!! She says craptastic dexcribes her job right now perfectly!
Kaos

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I about the post should acquire more info then it has.

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home