Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tanner BIRD Fun Times!!!

So like later this week I am totally going to fly up to hang out with IKE who won that bad sporty group over at Mango-Minster!!! he lives in Mini Soda just like my WIFE Lillie. Maybe we can ALL hang out?!?!?

ANYWAY these birds in my yard are A$$HOLES!! They eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and they STILL won't even hang around to PLAY after!!! I am so TOTALLY over them!!!




Could you see me telling those birds to GET OUT if you aren't going to play with me?!!?! Don't mind that LOUD bell in that one movie, it was just the TIMER that tells Dad when to stop watering that yard.

the other birds get out of the way when they come around
These birds are the BIG TOUGH GUY birds, they are like Joey. They say I AM EATING now so all you little birds have to get out of that way!!! omdog HOW RUDE. Like who knew birds were such complete DI...er JERKS!!! argh!!

Anyway, I bet you are sick of hearing about these STUPID birds so later this week we are giving out some STAIN AWARDS!!!!!!!

27 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are very rude birds little Tanner. Joey not playing enough with you?

5:03 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

How can they not play with you? They are rude.

5:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I have 'issues' with some that like to hide in my little bushes!

I haven't gotten one.....YET!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow you sure get some beautifully colored birds at your feeders. All I ever see are those rats-with-wings pigeons.

Gee, I'd think they'd chat with Tanner, you know, since they're all birdbrai—err—flighty! Yeah, that's it! Flighty!

Your pal,

Petey

7:57 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We cannot believe we have already seen robins here in FEBRUARY!!! Hang in there, Tanner, woo will get one sooner or later.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

8:00 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Didn't anyone ever teach them that it is rude to eat & run...or fly...

Abby xxxooo

8:42 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Those birds are giving you a hard time!
It is so rude they don't play with you. I mean, they come to eat at your house. Playing with you is the least they can do!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:02 PM  
Blogger duo_disaster said...

That was rude!
But boy you sure chase 'em off like Goofy.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

I can't see your bird videos!! It's all black... or were those birds a whole big bunch of rude crows? The crows in my yard are rude too. Nothing worse than rude crows, that's for sure.

xoxo
Chef

10:56 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Those birds sure are unfriendly

~ Bae

1:31 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Those birds have no manners Tanner. I think if you ignore them they'll go away.

tailwags
Noah

1:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We can't believe they have the nerve to come in YOUR yard, eat YOUR mom's birdseed and won't even play with you! Now that's rude!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and MItch

3:04 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

Let me get this straight. These birds come to YOUR house, eat YOUR bird food, and then are rude to you? That's some nerve. Maybe you should check to see if they have balls of steel. (Do birds have balls even?)

Goober love,
STanley

3:26 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Those birds are real meanies!! No wonder there's the term 'bird brains'...

3:34 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

What rude birds! The guys with the armbands are pretty neat lookin though.

5:50 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am not shoor yoo want to git mixd up with those birds ennyway it luks like they ar waring gang colors or sumthing i think they mite be bloods!!! ok bye

8:37 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Its rude of those bird for not stopping to play with you but they left some poopie candies for you to taste and roll on. I love to roll con birdie poop but I get scolded when I does that. I think your mom is much nicer than my jie jie so she shouldn't mind you doing that.

Luv
Snowball

9:00 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Birds stink! (except for my pal Light Bright) Good for you to tell 'em off!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner those birds are RUUUDE! They do not know who they're messing with! I bet if you fart a lot they'll go away for good.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You know, Tanner, if you lie still like a log instead of bouncing around like a maniac you might just catch one of those birds.

Slobbers,
Mango

1:03 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I still can't believe you want to play with these things, Tanner. They would make me run the other way...fast!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Uh...I will have to try the tongue up the nose...I had no idea it would make mums feel better....

I hate birds too! They are rude
Deetzy

2:38 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Birds intrigue me. I don't know why.
Play bows,
Zim - Honorary Kitty Cat!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Those birds eat and eat and eat...

Why don't you eat and eat and eat THEM!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Those biwds awe the wudest!!!and I agwee they awe selfish jewks!
How can they steal food fwom othews and come to youw house and not even play wif you..I just don't undewstand..they must be stoopid jewks
I'd come and play happily..have fun wif Ike and youw wife Lilly
smoochie kisses
ASTa

3:23 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I can't see the vids Tanner so I'm looking forward to the Stains Awards. As long as nobloggie makes a diva speech like that other bird..the actress bird Kate...

Wags, Eric xx

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh for a minute I thought you were gonna jump the wall there Tanner!

Yes, birds are very annoying and rude.

I have not done any good stains lately, but you never know, going for a long walkies in a moment, I will see what I can find rotting in the woods, and eat it all up.

This usually works for good staining procedures.

love and licks, Marvin xxxx

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home