Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Award and MORE fun stuff...

Hey guys, Happy Saturday! We have been given an award by our friends Maggie and Mitch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This *** Award is apparently, bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog's content is, in the giver's opinion Brilliant.

The rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Thanks guys!! We think all of our friends blogs are brilliant so we think you all deserve this award. We will now share 10 honest things about us. I will get 5 and Tanner gets 5 (help us all).

Joey's 5
1. One time on a walk I picked up a whole taco IN THE WRAPPER and ate it and would NOT drop it like Dad was screaming. omg it was soo good.

2. I love my Dad's friend Ron and I get SO excited when I see him. One time I jumped on his lap and barfed all over his leg. He is so cool though, he still lets me sit on his lap.

3. I pooped in the middle of Petsmart after they clipped my nails. I told them I didn't want them touching me! Now I get my nails clipped at home :(

4. I let my Grandpa carry me around like a baby, and only my Grandpa.

5. Some of you know this, but its just so unbelievable I have to say it again. My first name was WOODY. *sob*

Dear goodness, sorry guys, here is Tanner...

WHATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK here are 5 honesty things about ME, Tan Torkelson.

1.




That Bird is saying WHATSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! Hm, what Joey?? I have to say honest stuff about ME? Guys, one sec, I gotta go look in the Dogtionary...ok I am ready.

2. Mom has a BIG butt like me. LOLOLOL. Oh, that is really about Mom. Sorry, I am trying!!!!

3. I follow Mom EVERYWHERE, even in the bathroom. (so like I totally KNOW she has a...oh um MOm looks kind of mad...OK NEXT ONE!)

4.


My Dot is ALMOST gone, but I am still VERY smart!!!!!!

5.


I am fasterest than Joey so I get to the snuggle ball first MOST of the time. Then he pouts like a big old BABY!

OMDOG that was SO much fun guys!!!! Thanks for picking us MAGGIE and MITCH!!!!!!!!

23 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That was fun!

I just left Tom and Tama-Chan's blog of the furry same!

I do think Doofus should get some points dedukhted fur inkhluding your wonderful mom BUT(t)....he's Doofusie like that!

Happy Saturday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:45 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

That was sooo much fun...

OMdoG, Joey...I didn't know your name used to be Woody...You definately look more like a Joey...

Tanner...Your Dot looks really good now...I'm glad it went away by itself...

Abby xxxooo

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner that dot healed up quick. You can tell other dogs you got it after a shank fight.

11:10 AM  
Blogger WCTs said...

Dear Joey & Tanner,

You guys take the cake ... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatupppppppppppp!?!

Our Mom laughed so hard ... So much she cried. You made her day. The barf, more barf, poop, taco trash & big butts ... I see reality TV in your future.

You 2 ROCK.

Huggs & kisses,
Tanner &
The Whippy Curly Tails
=^,,^=

Ps. Our Mom loves Bostons ... Big *sigh* She had one named Chessie as a little girl.

/

12:07 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

A whole TACO!?!?!? Oh, wooooo, I'll bet that was SO good! I love Tex-Mex food!
Luv,
Dave

12:30 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That's a lot of honesty. Too much information! I don't think my mom would like me commenting on her--- nevermind.

You were smart about the taco. Arrow drops anything for a little treat.

Deefor

5:09 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you guys made our mom spit her tea all over the computer! You are too funny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:36 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh. I feel so much smarter for knowing those 7 things about you. And your mom's butt. And the barfy lap.

wally t.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hey! I was watching the Yuke Yer Nooba doggie show and they had a totally fat BT. I mean it looked like Tanner! Guess the TV does add 20 pounds.

Joe, it seems that several of your secrets involved bodily functions (stuff goes in, stuff goes out).

Hope you have been running background checks on those bad (oops, I mean non) Sport doggies.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:46 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Pooping there in Petsmart sounds like a cool revenge!
All those honest facts about you two made me laugh a lot!
Glad Tanner's dot is almost gone!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:42 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Hi Joey and Tanner - Geez, I feel like I realy know you completely now, and I hardly know you! Petey told me about your dot, Tanner because I have one too. Actually, I have two. Well, actually the one on my face is more of a smudge but the one on my chest is a dot just like yours. It's a relief to know your dot just got better on its own because we're very worried about my dot over here. But I feel better about it now, so thanks.

xox
Chef

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

joey- you are lucky to find a whole taco! we usually only find pizza crust or bread. tanner- are you going to miss the dot?

9:28 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

Very funny stuff. Congrats on your award as well :)

12:04 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Is Tanner in trouble because he
revealed too much?

12:11 AM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Stains, you kill me! Love the stories of puking on the lap. I so think your little bro needs to have his own blog. IT should be Tanner Banner. :) Check out my Eliv on my blog. Had a great time today.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
A whole taco?? That's what dreams are made of.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg
P.S. I tried to get some "things" to send you, but Mama caught me. She said she won't let me "corrupt" the dog show. I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds kinda dirty.

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey--your honest five is so hilarious! I can't take it. I am dying from laughter over here at my little bed by the big computer screen. You sure do have a lot of stories about doggily fluids.

I have to say that my Daddy's family is from the Pittsburgh and he was happy about the Superbowl. My Mommy, on the other paw, is from Phoenix and she has had nightmares about the inability of star wide receivers to tackle properly. So sad for her. So happy for Daddy.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey,

Maybe the next time, you and Tanner don't have to be quite so honest! hehehehe.

Hmmm, now where can I find me a taco?

Your pal,

Petey

10:14 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hey, I was just thinking, maybe Tanner could visit here and stay for a bit. It will give you the ability to concentrate on making the right decision in the Mangominster competition.
Ike

10:48 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey guys!!! We missed you BAD, but the human has been doing boring studying and playing pick up sticks - trees - and it's hard to blog with no electricity and a blown up computer.
You totally deserve that award, of course.

wags from the whippets

12:05 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That bird did look it was saying Whatsssupp. lol

Simba and Jazzi xx

2:19 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Ooooh hooooo Woooody.... that's a classic!!! Thanks for being SOOOO honest you've cheered me up no end.

Wiry wags, Eric xx

4:41 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Personally, I'd like to hear more honest things about Tan Torkelson, since we really only got 1, maybe 2.

Joe, you guys completely deserve that award! I'm so proud of you!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home