Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Fart Club

I am not sure what I can say here as there are rules but...




I am now a member of a very prestigious club...




Tanner wonders what it is all about...




Tanner gave me a sniff...




And confirmed I definitely should be a member of this club...




When he asked more about the club, I said, I can't talk about it...

But if you'd like to become a member, Click here and get yourself into one of the coolest clubs out there.

39 Stains:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Hey, Joe, congrats on your membership! And Tanner, that is SUCH a great face you made when you sniffed him! BOL!

Wroo!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

lol, Mom says I should join too! I like to fluff A LOT!

You're too cute Joey!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I would love to join, but being the diva I am, I don't fart. I do, however, burp and snore.

xo
SB

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I love little Tanner's face in that photo. Also you would think Tanner would be in this clud since he does have such a substantial bum.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I know you are a good member of that club!
I am like Sophie. I don't fart much but I am good burping!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:17 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh yes!

I khan only imagine the holding of the breath I would have to do if I would ever be in Arizona with WOO!

Khongrats...I think!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:44 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I think Rosco should join that club...He can drive you out of the room...That's what my Mom says anyway...

Tanner's face is sooo funny in that picture...

Abby xxxooo

3:57 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think Tanner is mad cause you won't tell him about Fart Club!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Wow!!! I need to join that club, like now.Cool,thank for the info Joe. Hope they do a tshirt for my speciality "Silent but Deadly".Hehehehe.

Wags, Eric xx

4:45 PM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

The first rule about Fart Club, you can't talk about Fart Club! ;0

4:59 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG we are FLYING over to that sight...THIS WAS MADE JUST FOR US!!! Love and kisses A+A

6:34 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Joey...Scruffy could soooo be in that club...he can clear a room with remarkably little effort!!!

We think it's from his um odd eating habits...heh heh heh heh...

Hey we watched the Superbowl again last night...it was soooooooo much better the second less stressful time!!!

Love ya lots...

Laciegirl

8:40 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh My dog
the accolades just keep coming..Joey you awe going to have a special woom fow all youw awawds!
Congwatulations..I'm going to have to change my diet..I seem to be left out of evewy club
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess Tannew's lip looks sooo much bettew YEah!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Woh.. that sounds like a pawsome club. hee

~ Bae

9:31 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Congrats Joey!! It ain't easy being a member of the prestigious club... you definitely earned it!
(Oh dear.. I do fart a fair bit.. you think I should sign up??)

11:43 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Is farting the same thing as passing gas?! Mom says I do this a lot!

Love,
Maggie

3:35 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I sooooo much wanted to be cool like you and get a Fart Club shirt, but given that my Relentlessly Huge NECK is 30" I don't fit into any of their sizes.

Sigh,

Slobbers,
Mango

4:57 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOe,

Shhh. I'm a member now too, and I've already torn a big V into the collar of my shirt (I'm thinking of making it sleeveless too). I hate wearing clothes, but sport the Fart Club shirt with immense pride! (I'm even more flatulant when I wear it... and it's NOT pretty.)

Goober love & FC smooches,
Stanley

5:41 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Ahm!...you know the first rule of Fart Club??...

6:50 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Congratulations on your membership, you parents must be so proud.

Simba and Jazzi xx

8:02 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Congrats on your membership of the prestigious club.
I admire your talent Joe!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I've got my own air biscuit bakery over here...

8:23 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

I don't know one dog who shouldn't be a member of this prestigious, unspoken, club, except maybe me, Sophie and Lorenza!

Kisses,
Stella

9:09 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Very cool! Hey Joe, do you have an iPhone? There's an iFart App you can download. Mom hasn't done it yet; I don't know why!
Play bows,
Zim

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Mom says my farts are so disturbingly potent that they burn off her nose hairs. I think I'm qualified for this club! YES!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Can our manservant join? We can't hold a candle to him. (Cause if we did, there'd be a huge splosion!!!)

wags from the whippets

10:39 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

My Old Girl thinks I might be eligible for membership, too! :S

11:31 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Hi Joe and Tanner - I left you an award on my blog for all your kreativ posts - I love them!!

4:57 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, she will never admit it, but Phantom and I would definitely place Dakota in that club!!!

Woos, Thunder

6:00 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

That is one cool club!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

6:36 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We could tell from the look on your dad's face that the fart you left was of the highest caliber.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joey,
You are a model Fart Club member indeed. Love how you keep Tanner in the dark about it. My sisters are constantly trying to figure out what it is, but whenever they ask, I just fart on them.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

7:54 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I am a top trumper. Will head on over and check it out. J x

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I should be a member of that club! My parents like to call me "pooter" as a nickname. And I know they are talking to me so I just come. It is a sad situation. My poots also give me away when I am trying to counter surf. I just get so excited.

4:48 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

The first rule of Fart Club is, don't talk about Fart Club! The second rule of Fart Club is, don't let Tyler Durden anywhere near the high explosives ...

7:28 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Mom says I definately need to become a member of that club! I don't think she meant it in a good way though.
Kaos

4:51 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Tanner and Joey, hmmm congrats on doing good at farting...thats really a cool club...

b safe,
~rocky~

11:42 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

Here is a sign I saw in Puerto Rico. I think you should have club meetings there! Pardon the bad pic- it was taken with a cel but you get the idea!
http://dewdana.blogspot.com/2007/10/doggie-gas.html

4:48 PM  
Blogger Tee said...

Bow-wow-wow, Me wants to be fart club member too!

Hilarious photo of the two of you by the way - esp. tanner's expression! BOL.

Tuffy of Dog Woods

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home