Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tan Torkelson is a beauty...

SO like Joey pointed out my so called DOOFUS DOT or ZIT as some called it. I don't know what the BIG deal is... this is a BEAUTY mark!?!!!




Look at how GOOD I look...does it remind you of anyone????





TOTAL BABES!




I heard that I might have to go to the VET next Friday if it doesn't get smaller, WTF?!?! Joe said they already made the APPOINTMENT?! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tan Torkelson does NOT like the VET?!!! I want to keep my Beauty Mark and become a SUPER MODEL!!!!!!!

35 Stains:

Blogger Eduardo said...

I hope it gets smaller dude! I don't want you to have to go to the vet!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

12:38 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh I don't want you to go to the vet dear Tanner, perhaps you could kinda cut it off and stir fry it with some nice crisp vegetables.

mmmmmm! rather fancying this for a tasty dish myself.

oooops, sorry got carried away there, after all I am only a dog, who likes pink meat!

Good luck with whatever happens to "it", perhaps you should have a swig of some good quality Malt my Jeannie says!

love and licks, Marvin xxxxx

Tell the VET to be gentle!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Uh oh, the vet is the worst. I know, I've just been there. Maybe the vet will agree with you, Tanner, and say that your beauty mark should stay forever.

I hope so....

1:54 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Dear Tan T....no one is disputing your handsomeness. After all, you are Joey's brother. But we don't want anything to mar the facade.

gussie

2:16 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I hope you don't have to go to the Vet...That is never fun...

With or without your "beauty mark" you are a very handsom guy...

Abby xxxooo

2:56 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Tanner, yep you sure are handsome. No worries if they remove the spot you can always use a black marker pen and draw on a new one. Problem solved.

Wiry wags, Eric xx

3:34 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We ditto what Eric said! A black marker would make it look smaller! Voila! No vet!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:38 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I think it looks smaller in those pictures than it does in the pictures Joey showed us. Tell your mom I said you definately need to cancel that appointment.
Good luck Dude!!
Kaos

3:44 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo keep telling yourself that -

Not to mention, too sexy fur your towel -

Too sexy fur your sleeping bag -

Etc!

Paws khrossed fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

awww..Doofus, I don't think it's anything serious. Mom says I was a wart hog when I was younger too. The wart finally fell off and looked very much like what you have.

but to be safe, the vet will tell you what to do.

Mom says you're still pretty cute!
xox

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister had one of those (Fig) and her's eventually turned black and fell off. REALLY gross. But she didn't have to have the V-E-T do anything to it.... Hope it's the same for you! Except the falling off part - that kinda makes me queasy.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's probably a dog wart. I mean beauty mark. But you need it checked out Tanner.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Tanner.....as close as I looked at those movie star pictures, I just can't see the resemblance at all.....yer much better lookin' than those silly girls any day....sure hope yer visit ta the vet goes better than ours did....I still can't talk about it.....good luck Tanner....we need ya cheerin' fer those Steelers this Sunday...'n wavin' those terrible towels too....

Dewey Dewster here....

5:53 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

OK, Tanner, I don't know quite how to say this, but... ITS A ZIT, you doofus! Man! Listen to Joey already. He is older and wiser and a total babe magnet.

Take it from the Mango, the chicks do not dig zits, especially right on the old smoocher.

My only worry about that V-E-T is that you might get the laughie gas which would turn you into a total Doofus (oh, wait a minute, you already are).

Slobbers,
Mango

6:23 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom said the vet is a very good idea.
Ike

6:36 PM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Er...Tanner, those are all sexy babe. You sure you want to be one of them?? I guess Vet is not necessary, just lick it off!!!

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

6:39 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Maybe you could get Joey to get your mom's eyebrow pencil and then paint it black and then your mom would think it was gone.....?
OK, maybe that's a bad idea

7:23 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Ho geez, if that's a wart you can get rid of it really fast by taking some L-Lysine... in any case we always think both you guys are MOST handsome. Rooo!

The akitas xoxox

7:29 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Tanner,
So you want to be a Super MOLE-del?! I think you are handsome as it is, mole or no mole.. Hope it's nothing serious.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Vet doesn't sound fun. I hope that mark gets smaller

~ Bae

8:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Those marks are sexy... for ladies!
I hope it gets smaller and you don't have to go to the vet!
Paws crossed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:18 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Like I said, you got your Mom, you got your Dad, you got a good vet. Just carry on and see what shakes.

Kisses,
Stella

10:05 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Tan!

Whether you realize it or not you already ARE a supermodel, man! I hope they don't take your beauty mark away, but you'll still have what it takes with or without it.

Here. Take some healing goob smooches to make it shrink a little, then maybe you won't have to go visit your vet! Keep us posted, buddy.

Goober love,
Stanley

12:22 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I think you look sexy with that erm..mm dot too but its better to get it check to make sure that its not nasty.

I hope it go away soon

Luv
Snowball

3:53 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Wart! Oh I hope you don't have to go to the v-e-t. He'll probably keep it and grow little Tan Wartersons in the lab!

wally t.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hey Tanner, all this time we thought you were Mr. Torkelson. After seeing you compare your mole to those models, we are confused. Are you really Ms. Torkelson?

If you really are a guy, show us man moles! hehehe. Maybe a picture of George Hamilton? or Enrique Iglesias (who had his people vet remove his mole!)

6:55 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Best to get it checked out - you don't want it to grow and take over your whole face!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

I have something for you...Please stop by my Blog to pick it up when you get a minute...

Abby xxxooo

7:56 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hope your dot is no big deal, Tanner. But if it has to be removed, then maybe you'll have a cool, tough-guy scar!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMdog we never heard of a "dog wart." That is making H-Mom laugh. Sorry, we don't mean to offend you. Why didn't you think of ROBERT REDFORD. He is one handsome, but warty, looking dude.

10:23 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Maybe the vet will see how studly it makes you look and will let you keep it.
Play bows,
Zim

10:33 AM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Tanner~

For your sake, I do hope your beauty mark gets smaller. However, just know that from time to time even pretty Models have to have their beauty marks "looked at" by a DR.

I will keep my paws crossed for you.

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

11:39 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

A small beauty spot would be good, but you don't want it to get bigger. Vets are mean and horrid but they make you all better.
Simba x

1:27 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Tan, we're wroooing for you. Hope it goes away so you don't have to go to the v-e-t. :(

2:14 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Don't they think of the weirdest reasons to take us to Ol' Poke n Stick? GEEZ!!!

wags from the whippets

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home