Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long time listener, first time caller...

We have a friend Vickie that always reads our blog, and has been following our adventures since back in the day when I posted in a Boston Terrier community. Emphasis on I, this was before Tanner.

ANYWAY

She pointed out that the Doofus seemed to have little doofus boobs in one of our pics. So she added a little, uh, enhancement...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The funny thing is a couple of other dogs commented on this same thing yesterday. Mom never really noticed it, I guess its like you wouldn't notice if your own kid was really kind of ugly.

WELL Vickie at least allowed the Doofus to cover up with some dignity...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMDOG seriously!?!?!

he wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny blue doofus face bikini...

omdog. LOLOLOL!!

OK I have to go lay down now...I am laughing too hard...

29 Stains:

Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hahaha!
I have to get up to change my pant now!
Cheers!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

OK, Joseph, I want you to put Tanner on a bus and send him to me in Minnesota AT ONCE. The rude commentary of you and your friend, can only devastate Tanner's mental well-being. You will wind up turning him into a psycho wreck and I certainly can't imagine you or your family friend wanting to do this. Besides I need a dog. It might get a little cold here but I knit warm sweaters so Tanner (no more Doofus!) would be garbed for the weather.

Jo in MN

6:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
The good thing about this is that no matter what we say about him... he is a happy boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:01 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

omdog omdgo omdog hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha omdog omdog omdog I almost peed on myself

7:01 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

a-ha!!! LOL, I knew it!!! ;)

7:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps Tanner needs the doggie version of a mansierre?

hehehehehe!

Your pal,

Petey

7:30 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We are laughing so hard that we fell off the chair. Blue is sure Tanner's color. At least he is man enough to be comfortable in his new "wearables."
That Peanut is a terror when it comes to making stains. He is into something all the time. Poor Mango. He didn't even mean to make such a great stain.
Tell your mom that Grammie made her last chicken dish and it was EXCELLENT.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Tanner is very strange. I never noticed that about him. Maybe he can model for Viszla's Secret. Or the Swimsuit issue of Bark.

Deefor

9:02 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

O-M-D!!! This is too much...I just can't start laughing!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:16 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you are a big meanie joe...poor doof...

11:38 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh my oh my...I need to eat more today...again I lost too much of energy.

slorpy licks,
BenBen

12:57 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hadn't noticed before, but now you mention it.Maybe he needs to work out.

Simba x

1:16 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear poor Tanner...

~ Girl girl

1:37 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm laughing too hard to paw any more -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:03 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I never noticed that, but my Mom let me look at a couple of your past posts, & sure enough, they are there...

Poor Tanner...He is sooo special...And we all love him...

Abby xxxooo

3:24 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey he could be a female olympic swimmer!!! Goooooo Tanner with the barely boobs!!!

wags from the whippets

4:56 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Actually...I have those....two spots on my chest too.....

5:04 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening tanner.
Long time is time of blog.
...courage.. toast that dresses bathing suit.
Happiness in the coast on a wonderful weekend. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:45 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey: Try to control the laughter, at your age, it could bring on "unanticipated results"

gussie

5:51 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

well, i'm just glad i'm furry cause my mom and dad have been calling me chubs lately, i'd be afraid to see what was under the fur...

shiro

7:11 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Bwahahahahahahhahahaha! The Doofus has man boobs! Or would that be boy boobs. Bwa haha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Some one get that dog a bra!

xo
SB

8:29 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

That was hilarious!!! My tummy hurts too much from laughing. Poor Tanner! Good thing he is such a good sport about everyone teasing him.
Kaos

8:42 AM  
Blogger vix said...

HEE! I'll admit he needs a more designer bathing suit but at least he's covered up! Those puppies probably get a bit chilly without fur on 'em!

Don't feel too bad, Tanner -- my cat has man-boobs too. It's not so bad!

9:58 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa! Hilarious! He most def needs a bikini. Not an itsy-bitsy one, though.

wally t.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Tanner:
I think you should just leave him and come live with me. At least I as well as the rest of MY family would appreciate your excentrisity.

Love ya babe,
Lillie

3:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I believe the proper term is "moobs." Or, in the case of a dog, "doobs?" Doobie, doobie, doof...la la la...

6:50 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ammy's blushing. Giggling hysterically, but blushing. Ha roo roo roo!
Tail wags,
Storms

9:42 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

This is so funny!

Love
Boy n Baby

8:09 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

Slobbers,
Mango

3:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home