Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finger Lickin GOOD

Today I am showing a MOVIE for Tanner Tuesday. This movie is all about ME and my corn shank!!

I picked the song for this movie ALL by myself. There are a couple of HBO words in it!! woo!!


Tanner and his Shank from Rhonda on Vimeo.

ALSO, I AM NOT FAT!

Joey says I have back fat...

what are you doing?
How does HE know I am not part CAMEL??!?!?!

Tanner NOT fat Tuesday OVER and OUT!

40 Stains:

Blogger Lola Smiles said...

You're not fat dude! No way!

luv ya
lola smiles

2:03 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Nice video. I'm not fat and my back does that when I stand that way.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You are not fat, Tanner! That corn shank is some weapon! Be careful you don't poke your eye out!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:55 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner buddy. Nice manicure. And the word is "substantial" not fat. Make sure your mom unnerstands, ok?


gussie

2:56 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You must have the jaws of death. How dare Joe call you fat. He is just jealous of your manly shape.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

FAT?NOWAY!!!! HANDSOME AND SEXY? YES! sorry for yelling, I just couldn't resist.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

OK Blogger just ate my comment but I was gonna say you and I are not FAT Tanner. We are MUSCULAR.

My mom has a Tshirt like your dad's sticker that says Got Bostons?!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Don't woo have paws?

Or do woo really have fingers woo hide from us??

Do NOT run with it!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: POOR Joey!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Great video...That corn shank looks like it's getting dangerous...

You better ask your Mom to go to the corn shank stash & get you a new one before you hurt yourself...

Abby xxxooo

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am telling you, I have those wrinkle things on my back too - and they are NOT FAT. (I wish I had that much fat on me) And that was a PERFECT song for you!!! :-)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Love the video Tanner! You've done a helluva job transforming that corn chew. But I gotta be honest, you do have back fat. Sorry, dude.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

6:45 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
You really love your corn shank! I know that!
Substantial and muscular are good words to describe you! Ha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:46 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hiya Joey and Tanner,

Come back on over to my bloggie. MY Doofus put the wrong video on it. Guess what Tanner...you gots the same nickname as the Mommy...she's a Doofus too!!..

Love the cideo....I want one of the corn shank thingies!!

Love ya Mona

7:00 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Shouldn't that be paw lickin' good? Okay, you get bonus points for picking the Beastie Boys, but you lose points for sharpening up yet another weapon that you could potentially use on your handsome and intelligent brother.

xo
SB

7:13 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Awesome video - my mom hasn't heard that song in years. Brings her back to what she remembers of the old high school days.
Ike

7:17 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
That video should be called 'How Tanner turns his Corn Shank into a Weapon of Mass Destruction'!!
You are not fat... seriously!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

you should be careful that looks like it is getting SHARP!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Its really amazing how you can turn the corn like that. We would say that you are very skillful and smart and of course, not fat.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:51 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

you aren't fat...you are full healthy!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If you ever go to jail (hey, you never know!) you might be awfully glad you know how to protect yourself with a corn shank stiletto!

Your pal,

Petey

8:20 PM  
Blogger vix said...

That song was finger-lickin' bitchin', Tan Tan Man!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Boy do you have wythm!!! must take aftew youw Dad..gweat choice of song too..and I don't think you'w fat at all
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:23 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Just dropping by to say hello and catch up on all the news.

Simba x

12:53 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's such a pawsome song. And you're not fat

~ Girl girl

2:42 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner, dude! Did you pick up that technique when you were living the tough life before you met Joey? Careful! You could do some serious damage with that thing.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:03 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

We can't see your movie, unfortunately. We've tried several times today, so for now we're giving up! But hopefully we'll see it some other day!

Baj

7:57 AM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Tanner! Fat! No way! I'm working on my surgical skills, so if someday you are feeling a little more self conscious...well maybe I can get rid of some cellulite for you!

Hehehehe!

Rock on my brothers!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

8:30 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

Great video Tanner. I'm glad it's out in time for Oscar consideration.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

My mommy almost fell out of her chair laughing at your video. You were eating to the beat!! Cute, cute video and lot the song.

Hugs, Kodak

9:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG hahahahahahaha the teenage human just told Booker that he has BACKFAT! Backfat? now that's ridiculous!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Great video and perfect choice in song for it!!
Actually, I think you need to gain some weight! It looks like you skin doesn't fit so you need to eat more to fill in your skin!!
Kaos

1:20 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

woah you sure are one BAMF tanner... nice job

3:31 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Tanner,

OMD!!! I have to get me one of those shanks! That looks FINGER Lickin Good!

Fat??? That you are NOT!!!

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

3:57 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Are those rippling muscles on your back? Must be. I didn't know all that plastic stuff was edible. (Is it?) That corn sure looks nasty.

Deefor

5:40 PM  
Blogger Asta Marie said...

Tanner....

I sure don't think you are fat and I'm not so sure that you are a doofus either....do you make any stains? Nice corn shank....is it real????

Asta Marie, WFT

6:07 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We do have CSE (Corn Shank Envy) and that video did not help. We thought it was so appropriate to end with "gourmet" as that what your awesome mom is AND what that Corn Shank is.

And, we're whippets so every dog is fat to us. Join the club!

wags from the whippets

8:03 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

DUDE!! Man can you chew that thing! It was like in time with the music..You rock... Arch PS Fat?? Are you kidding me?? Sleek and trim....

8:03 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Whoa! Tanner! I'm thinkin you could have a job on the side making corn cob shanks for those that may need them. Just a thought. Aaaanndd, you might get rich,,,,

(Hope you didn't mind Mom using your signature saying on her guest bloggy at Asta's. But she is truly a doofus and a spaz.
Sunny & Scooter

8:30 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

You are so not fat! Was that a nylabone?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home