Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back Home




We are back from the fly by over Jackson's for his birthday. Thank you all for your efforts in quieting the Doofus. That dog just doesn't know how to shut up sometimes. Wally and Mango, can you guys come over every once in a while to sit on him for me? That was QUITE pawesome.

He is kind of mad at me right now...




He even had the guts to stick his tongue out at me. This kid is getting brave in his old age.

I think its time to get off this computer, do a little stretching, and KICK HIS BUTT!! I may be getting older but I still have some fight left in me...




Have a great weekend guys!!

21 Stains:

Blogger Par said...

Enjoy your weekend!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I really enjoyed my first plane ride...& it was for such a good reason...I'm sooo glad we got to say Happy Birthday to Jackson & wish him well..

Wally & Mango did a great job keeping Tanner in line...I hope he isn't mad at you for long...

Enjoy your weekend...

Abby xxxooo

12:28 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Nice stretch Joe! I know someone down the street who needs his butt kicked. Actually, it's a she and she meows and she scratched the sh&t out of my entire head!

xo
SB

12:57 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Do you think if I stretched like that I could have longer legs? Hmmm.

Glad to be of service. Might want to bring along farting Ike, too.

wally t.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, hmm nice stretch there jody...

b safe,
~rocky~

1:44 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Yes, Tanner does not look so happy!
Your stretch reminds me of the athlets at the Olympics!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

2:36 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Wow you have the longest legs!! hAve a nice weekend!! Love A+A

3:32 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe needs a little Judas Priest to set him straight!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are sure Jackson appreciated you coming to see him. That had to have been a LONG flight for you two.
Hugs,
Sikta

6:20 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Tanner is a nice kiddo, just like me, hehe! We had quality time spent together and I look forward for more in the future!
He didn't talk bad about you behind your back, not at all.
Cheers!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Tannew needs to wespect you mowe..you awe THE joe Stains, and his big bwuvvew..sticking his tongue out at you is just not acceptable..and hewe I thought he had tuwned a cownew..he was soo good on the plane..I'm glad you'we doing stwetches befowe any big movements..I don't want you to pull somethink
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:52 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

We're so cranky with D...she made us miss the damn flight....big goose!
I was looking forward to sitting on Tanner.....Maybe I can sit on him at Jackson's pawty.

tailwags
Noah

10:23 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

I bet u totally kick a$$ Joey!! ;0

luv ya
Lola Smiles

5:05 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Nice yoga move, dude. Happy to sit on the doofus as required.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:55 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy butt kicking!
Ike
PS - do you have male pattern baldness on your back legs? Is that what I have to look forward to?!?!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Kick his butt, Joe! Sometimes I wish my annoying sisters were brothers so I could totally kick their asses. I'd feel bad beating up a girl.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

8:54 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

How did the butt kicking go Joe??

9:01 AM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Joey,

I bet it's hard being a big brother to Tanner but you must make him behave a lot. Sorry I missied the flight but we still sent our barkday wished to Jackson.

We gonna go visit Jackson this afternoon & will have some pics later tonight.

Love you and Tanner too!!.

Mona

9:31 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Your stretch made Mom yawn. Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

9:55 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I don't think that Tanner is sticking his tonque out at you. I think it is stuck in place from the pressure Mango put on him when he landed.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

They did a good job of keeping Tanner quiet, I didn't hear a thing! J x

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home