Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

We are back from the East Coast!

We had a blast in NYC with all the dogs and even the CATS. Tanner was puking but now he seems a-ok, he took a normal poo and Mom gave him some pumpkin at lunch and now he seems to be over his nausea. I told him not to mix salad dressing with wine, but he never listens.

We got tagged by Maggie and Mitch to do a post about making a wish, so here is my wish. Well, maybe wishes but we don't want to get technical about it.





When we got back from NYC we had a package!!! It was from the newly married Baby and her brother Boy! It was for my birthday, so I tried to convince Mom it was JoeyPalooza again and that she should order us a pizza but she said Tanner has an upset tummy so be happy with pumpkin. The Doofus ruins everything!




Look at all that cool stuff, those tennis balls are just the right size for our mouths!! Obviously the treats are for ME ONLY, especially since the doofus is barfing. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Boy and Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't convince Mom to give me some pizza but she did give me the tip that our neighbor Barry was doing some cement work on his new driveway he is making for all of his many Volkswagens.




That is our street! That is our neighbor Barry! That is our recycle bin!




I was supervising and yelling out tips for him but Mom kept saying BE QUIET JOEY. If that driveway ends up all messed up it is NOT my fault.




The Doofus is completely oblivious and looking the total opposite way. That is why we call him the Doofus!!

Ok, I gotta go back and make sure Barry's dogs don't come in my yard while he is working!!!

25 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Barry really appreciated all your help - in fact, I bet he's going to be totally lost without your directions. Maybe you should yell instructions at him all day tomorrow when your mom's at work....

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could mail a box of poo to my girl... she is MEAN to me STILL because of last week's debaucle; she won't let me NEAR Fig when she's eating. How am I supposed to steal all her crumbs?! If ANYONE deserves a box of poo, it's her.

6:12 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Joey, you are amazing as always. I hope Barry appreciated the help and advice you were shouting out to him..
And for your sake, I hope Tanner is feeling better now so you can go back to eating pizzas!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, That;s the guy with the dogs? Okay, I'll start yelling too. Can you hear me?

xo
SB

p.s. thanks for letting me in your house.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh that tanner is something else. What a nice box of stuff you got. I am sure Barry was happy you were telling him how to do it right.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

I'd like to get in on mailing the poo! I think if we set up a network it shouldn't be all that much work. (Do you know if Michael Vick can receive packages in prison?)

Boy & Baby are so sweet to you, Joey! They know what you like.

Good thing you were there to help instruct Barry on his concrete work. Hope your mama leaves a window open tomorrow so you can communicate with him.

Goober love,
Stanley

7:27 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ya know Joey, I wouldn't blame it all on the salad dressing. I saw Tanner following that carriage you and Sophie were ridin' in in Central Park. He kept muttering about how he wished the snack wagon would come down your street some time.

gussie

7:36 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We hope Tanner is doing much better now.

We like the wishes you made. Hope that all of it will come true!

Love
Boy n Baby

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Tanner looks so handsome on the couch, I'm glad he's feeling better. Joey, love your blog, I've ben reading it for over a year and I check in every night to see what you're up to! Rhonda, you rule!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I wish your wishes come true! (Specially the last one!)
Good job supervising your neighbor.
I hope Tanner is feeling better now!
You got very nice presents!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:01 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

No pizza just because Doofus is sick? Why does his being sick mean you can't have pizza- you weren't sick. That's just not right. Doofus is like Emmy- always messing things up for us.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Great supervision skills Joey!!! I could really learn some tips from you for the next time I need to supervise my human when she works on my yard. I mean, we can only do so much right?

I bet Barry's drive way would look even better with your paws all over it!!!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

10:46 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

So nice of you to over look the work on the drive way, ungrateful human. Great wish and no room for error there lol.

Simba x

1:03 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Does Barry have VW Beetles? Ma adores those card! If so, you'll have to post some photos of them all sitting on the drive!

Toodle pip
Harry x

1:15 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're really surprised that you didn't put your last wish in the first position spot and much LARGER!
Boy and Baby always send the nicest gifts! They're such thoughtful doggies!
Good job on the supervising job, Joey! Make sure you take a picture of the finished project! We know already that it'll be perfect!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

2:17 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

So sorry Tanner is sick - maybe tomorrow you can order a pizza.

NYC was fun wasn't it?

4:38 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Do you get to put your paw prints in the new cement? I'll bet that'd be real helpful.
Great wishes! Except for that last thing about the Yankees.
Luv,
Dave

7:17 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Barry should put your paw prints in his cement since you are a celebrity.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Excellent supervising Joe. I'd be happy to help you fill up that box of Poop.

Sherman

7:43 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Your neighborhood looks really nice. Pappy yells at us when we stand at the screen door and yell instructions to the people on the street.
Tanner looks tired from meeting his hero Nathan at Yankee Stadium.
Grammie is happy to see that you recycle.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Did Barry follow your instructions correctly? Remember to leave some of your paw prints on the cements cos you have given so much help.

Is Doofus day dreaming about his wife there?

Luv
Snowball

11:24 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
It was the best!!! to see you when I got home..Thank you fow coming..you behaved wondewfully and I hope you had a good time!!!!
Mommi says you'we welcome to come anytime!!!!
I suwe hope youw neighbow listens to you and doesn't mess up...I like youw wishes a lot too..I hope they come twue..I can contwibute to the poop fow the bad guys, hehehe
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work on the supervising Joey - humans just aren't terribly bright when it comes to most things so you were very generous with your time and knowledge to help out your neighbour like that!!

Hope Tanner is feeling better (after you have eaten all the treats from Boy n Baby of course!!!)

River

2:29 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Nice Tuff Balls - he he.
Ike

4:57 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Did you get to put your pawprint in the cement???love A+A

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home