Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

wednesday's child is full of woe

I always feel like I am aplogizing after Tanner Tuesdays. I do apologize if any of you were eating while reading that post. I mean, I know I told the Doofus he can post about whatever he wants, but that post was just over the top. Don't worry, I got him back for grossing everyone out today by scratching his face!! It was a good game of fighting over the Nylabone corn and somehow I caught Tanner right near his eye. Mom and Dad thought I gouged his eye out (how cool would that have been) but it was just some blood and a little cut. I think he gets hurt on purpose to get sympathy.

Today I found a link to a paper shredder that is powered by a Hamster wheel. Of course I thought of Fu Fu our honorary dog who is actually a Hamsterrier. Fu Fu can earn some serious money doing this, and then use the shredded paper as bedding in his house!!


What do you think Fu Fu??

come here!
Remember I told you the Doofus likes water bottles. Here he got one from Mom but it was a BIGGER bottle than he was used to. He had all kinds of problems with it.

ah ha!
Mom and I sat and laughed at him for a while...but then I got sleepy...

Joey
I lay down with my chicken cuz when I spotted something at the end of my bench. It was a black box. It looked a lot like the black box Sunshade's Aunt Veronica had when she left, and the one Blu and Comet talk about when their lady leaves. I asked my Mom what in the heck that thing was doing there and she said she was going to Las Vegas for work. I said, great, I have never been to Las Vegas. Then she said I was not going. Are you KIDDING?! She is going to a trade show and not taking the most handsome thing this side of the Mississippi?? No wonder she does techy stuff and not sales because if she knew ANYTHING about marketing, she would have me front and center at that trade show. So we will be here with Dad and Mom promised to show dad how to make a post on here so hopefully we will still be able to give you an update. She will be gone Tue-Thu, so who KNOWS what might happen on Tanner Tuesday next week!!

joe
I still can't believe I can't go, I was even practicing my poker!

24 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Wowsers Joey...that sucks that you cant go. I bet that your mom will bring you back a cool present though. Maybe a new cuz shaped like a show girl. I hope that while she is gone your dad spoils you rotten.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Hey Joe! Love the shredder. I think that would be perfect for fufu!! He will constantly have fresh soft bedding. And what more could anydog, or fufu want!!

Holly

ps. I finally got around to adding you to my friends list. Sorry it took me so long!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Joey,
That's a great invention! I think we should pool our greenies together and get that for Fufu. hehe...
Aww, you would have helped your mom win tons of money at Las Vegas.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, that hamster wheel shredder looks cool. DIY bedding, how clever.
Your mom is going to vegas with out you? I bet you'll be popular there. You can have your own show at caesar palace.

~ fufu

7:16 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Isn't it the coolest thing ever that you are the most handsome thing on that side of the Mississippi and I am the most handsome thing on this side - if we lived in Minneapolis, you couldn't claim your title - guess we can never move!
Ike

7:21 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

I have heard abt Las Vegas! It is the place where coins come out of machines right?? (Wouldn't it be nice if te machines dispenses treats instead?!)

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the most handsomest thing this side of ... umm ...um... the Yukon, yeah, that's it!

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no your mom will be gone again??? better get as many treats from her as you can now!

let me tell you, the black box can be lots of fun. HM had one out a couple of times. i went in of course, and unfolded all the clothes she had put in neatly. hooray!

love..
chiyo

9:57 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

i would like a shredder because i love to eat paper! I eat sticky notes at my mom's work!

-Niko.

Oh, my mom left us for Vegas too, what is it with that place is it anti-dog?!?

11:15 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Did you win at poker? You could make a fortune and your humans would never have to work again. Their loss.

Simba xx

12:56 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I'm so glad my mum doesn't have to work away. I agree you could only enhance the trip for her!

The shredder is hilarious!

Licks
Oscar x

1:24 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer that your mom is leaving but you've still got your dad! Dads are fun too - especially at feeding us stuff that moms might not!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:15 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

How can your mom leave you to go to Vegas? that isn't right. Hopefully your dad will help you with blogging.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

We whould all chip in and get FuFu a shredder at Christmas - That looks cool!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Well we just got Cousin Cuz(C.Cuz for short). He just arrived at our house a day ago... You like water bottles too? My sista Chloe likes water bottles. She can even hold a big coke bottle with her mouth. She usually chews the best part 1st which is the cap. LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a mean mom. At least your dad will stay with you. Dads are pretty good at giving out better food and treats than moms are anyway.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

such a shame you can't go Joe!

oooooh that rhymes, must go and write a poem now.....!

oh and did not like to read about the eye incident, made me go all funny! The Doofus eye, yuk!

take care - hope your Dad can post soon! love and licks Marv xxxx oh and the paper shredder picture was soo coooooooooooool!

8:31 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

OMG, keep Joey away from the poker -- I'm bad enough as it is, let alone bad enough to be beaten by a pup! How about putting Tanner in the middle of the roulette wheel and going for a spin!?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Joey, I'm glad you didn't poke Tanner's eye out. You probably would have been in trouble for a long time for that one.... That shredder, though, is the COOLEST thing!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I'm sorry that you can't go with your mom, but dad's let you get away with anything. Just keep an eye out for Doofus, you don't know what he might do!!!!!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

3:51 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joe,

the hooman are mean for not taking you with them. i bet you will come back a millionaire, if you are not one already, while in vegas.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:28 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, a poker playing Joey!! I can see you scoring big in Vegas, my friend!!

Next time, you'll get to go when your mama sees you winning all those games on your computer :)

T-man

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I think you'll have a fab time without your Mum because your Dad will spoil you rotten and probably give you extra treats and stuff. Then when your Mum gets back she'll feel guilty for leaving you and then you'll get more treats. Double whammy! J x

3:02 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

hehehe. We loved the hamster powered shredder. Now if we can figure out a way to put Comet to work!

Be afraid of the black box. Be very afraid! (at least your dad is staying home with you)
BLU

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home