Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

200th Tuesday!!!

WHATTSSSSSSUPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! Today is the 200th post on this blog and you would think that it should be Joe who is making it but forget about it because today is Tanner Tuesday and I rule this place on Tuesdays. So in Joey's post he said how he likes to look at the birds and then someone else said what are the fruit in that tree you are looking at and I will tell you that it is called GrapeFruit. I will tell you something else and that is when the grapefruits are on the ground and they are open and then they are black and there are bugs crawling in them DONT EAT THEM!! Because one time I totally ate one and OMG I pooped and threw up EVERYWHERE! This is back when mom and dad let me out of my little house while they were not at home and instead of just pooping and puking in my little house I did it all over everything in the entire house. Mom and dad were gone for like 2 hours and then let me show you every place I made a huge mess!!!

blod fodder
I puked right about here, this was a good one, real chunky and disgusting. LOL

blod fodder
I threw up here too, hahaha LOL oh man this is sooo funny!! Puke and Poop is HILARIOUS!!!

blod fodder
I threw up some right there next to that sweet steelers garbage can in my uncle's room!!

blod fodder
And a little right there in Mom and Dads room, OMG I was so sick!!!

blod fodder
I pooped in this bathroom and threw up in the other bathroom but mom always has a mess in that bathroom so we cant take a picture because you might see some dirty socks or like some hair or something because she is so messy.

blod fodder
THe best spot and the funniest was RIGHT HERE! I mean, Why did I puke on the fireplace...ya know what, I DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!! BUt I was like check it ouutt do you see me?! I puked!

Then because I was making a big mess all over JOey made a stain right in front of the TV. Mom and Dad new it was joey because it was a solid poop and because for some reason Joey has ALWAYS loved to stain right in front of the TV.

So like, that was one of the funniest days ever and now Mom and Dad make sure to pick up all the grapefruits because they said our house smelled so bad they could barely stand it. THe worst partt was I had to get a bath that night because I sort of fell asleep in some of my puke. OMG THIS IS THE GROSSEST BEST STORY EVER!!!!!!!

So now I am locked in my little house but not because I pooped and puked all over but because I ate some stuff like a TV remote and some tape and umm some garbage and a whole bunch of other things people shouldnt bother leaving where I can get to them because of course I will eat them.

34 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Grapefruits with black bugs aren't a problem here - I make sure I don't eat yellow snow.
Ike
PS - puke and poop is totally funny and sometimes I puke in the big bed when my mom and dad are sleeping and they don't wake up fast enough to put me on the floor and they have to change the sheets in the middle of the night and my mom hates that.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Boomer and his mom Carol said...

Holy crap - it was a puke-n-pooparama!!!!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Tanner,
Congrats for snagging the honour to post the 200th post on Joey's blog! (He is gonna be so upset with you man..)
Oh my doG.. you REALLY made a mess with the P&P (that's Puke and Poop..luckily there's no Pee or it'd be total chaos)! Whaaat? You ate the remote control?

8:09 PM  
Blogger v said...

Ahahahahhahahahahhaahaah I can't stop laughing, you passed out in your puke? What are you, a wino?! Grapefruit are NASTY! Stay away from all of them!!

8:22 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Yuck Tanner! No wonder Joey calls you Doofus! Even Teka isn't that bad.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Oh boy, that is such a gross story Tanner. You ate the remote? So did you puke or poo it out??

~ fufu

8:40 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Thats a cool, cool story. We love all abt the Ps. Puke, Poop n Pee..

Love
Boy n Baby

8:48 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Oh Tanner, that's kinda gross. No other you have to be jailed now when your folks are out.
PS : Do you hoomans still enjoy sitting on the couch after your puke and poop session? hehehe

8:48 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

What the heck?? You got trees that grow yummies on them?? We don't have anything cool like that around here!!!

Your Puke-athon reminds me when I had exploding poops while Mom was out. Yup. It was bad. The whole house stunk like poop. Mommy almost threw up when she walked in. HAHAHHA. Yes, puke and poops are hilarious!!!!

Tobes

9:13 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Hahahahaha! I puked tonight right in front of the TV, and now I am dedicating the stain to you, Tanner!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ewwwwwww! tanner, i can't believe u puked everywhere! puke is gross, i wonder how you still managed to sleep on your own puke!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i eat an average of two buggies a day. HM is usually too slow to stop me. but so far they haven't given me any explosive tummy action either way.

love..
chiyo

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEHE! Tanner!!! I love you!!! You never fail to make me laugh till my sides ache!

p.s. Maybe you should take over this blog...like totally!!! Ok, i can see Joey baring his teeth at me and ready to kill me because of what i said......catch ya later!!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

If they leave stuff out its for us, thats the rule. They can't tell us off for following the rules. That was a lot of sick.

Simba xx

12:57 AM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

I heard too much vitamin C makes you poop and your tummy feels weird... and I can't stop laughing ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAA!

lOVe NiBBlEs,
MIss Sunshade

1:58 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Geez, I ask a simple little innocent question about the fruits growing on your trees and you turn this into a VERY disgusting posting! ewwwwwwwwwwww Joey!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:08 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Puke-a-palooza! I barfed last night right as we were going to bed because I ate too much grass when they let me out. HA!

wally.

2:10 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hahahahaha Tanner! I can picture mum & dad's face now! Who was to know grapefruits crawling with insects were anything other than tasty?

Licks
Oscar x

2:28 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey guys! You both are SO funny but yet cute, in a doofus way. Oh, glad that scar on your arm is healing. Oh my sista Faith's not feeling well too, been having fever on & off everyday but today she's a little bit better. i think it's due to the 10-in-1 vaccination she took last week. Anyway, nice meeting you both! Oh and by the way, I've added you guys as my friends! Do visit our blogs yah...would love to see you both there! Ciao!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:50 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

GGgggrrrroooooSSSsss!! That is the most disgusting story ever! I did that once when I ate a whole plate of kielbasa that Dad had just grilled and then left in the kitchen. Let me tell you...3 lbs of kielbasa = one sick Penny!

Penny
(and Sherman & Lola)

5:58 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

YAAAAAY Tanner!!! Pooping stories are the BEST!!! Especially in the house when your parents aren't home!!!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oooooh Tanner! Thank you for your very comprehensive Poop and Puke guide! I feel I have pooped and puked alongside you now!

ha ha ha!

You are sooooooooooooooo funny!

love and licks Marv xxxx

8:36 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Tanner, you are funny! I passed out in my pee one time, my lady didn't think that was too funny, but I didn't care so why should she?

Peeps are strange....

Murph the Dog

8:43 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man that was a puke fest wasn't it. Your poor mom and dad but Good work Tanner.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Linda Fleming said...

Oh my, Doofus- you are disgusting! Why do boys always think nasty stuff is so funny?

I have to admit, though, that I did eat a remote when I was a puppy. I don't know whjy because it sure didn't taste good.
Big Wags,
Isabella

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I've eaten lots of weird stuff too. The worst is when you eat stringly stuff and it doesn't come all the way out of your bum and it just dangles there until your parents pull it the rest of the way out.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I like to barf indoors but it's usually when I've eaten some toy that's described as "indestructible". Yeah, right! I've never pooped indoors (yes, it's a miracle!)but you've given me plenty of ideas on the best places to do it!!! J x

10:18 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Tanner: You wear me out, pal! You talk as much as Amber! Woo.
Luv,
Dave

1:26 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

OH MY GOD Tanner...I so agree with you....when i was a little smaller I ate a whole bottle of my moms pills, some chair legs, remotes, teddy bears that werent for me...and I am like...well put your crap away, anyhow i had to go in the big house for a couple years, but now i am out of it...but stinkerella has to go in it....Looks good on her mate...lol...i love your barfy poopy story....

3:41 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Mommy and me are laughing so hard. Your're hilarious dude, how can fall asleep in your own poop????

You're my hero dude!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

4:06 PM  
Blogger Liza said...

Tanner -

Dury's mom here - I haven't heard about so much puking since college!!! You sound like an Ohio State student after losing to Michigan!!!

Sometimes it's good not to share - This may have been one of those times. We love you anyhow.

Dory actually asked "WASSS UP!"

Happy day - Liza and Dory

6:30 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

My mom likes grapefruits, but not with black bugs. Yuck!

Joey, I'm not sure how you put up with Tanner sometimes.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:16 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, grapefruits do sound like fun!! Thanks for sharing your poopie pukey stories, Tanner. Those are the BEST!!

T-man

8:34 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

haha Tanner.. you are one funny guy!

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home