Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, May 28, 2006

short invaders

Cat and Turtle cuz
My mom invited her sister from PA and her three small humans. I have never been around kids, so I got some toys because I have been a very good boy. Doofus got one too, only because mom likes to be fair.

red or blue?
Doofus face got to them first, not because he is faster, just because I am nicer...

Tanner dives in for the steal
I got the good one, of course, and he came racing after me

ATTACK
Turtle...meet my MOUTH

Tanner got the Cat Cuz
Doofus tries to kill the cat's squeaker

Joey got the new turtle Cuz
What did you say mom?

Joey is so patriotic
T shirts??? What? I thought we were being rewarded....oh well, I will still pose and look handsome for you...even though I plan to pee all over my front leg next time I go outside...

Tanner
Doofus got one too...but I think I look better in mine....

the dogs loved lisbeth...or at least her dried bananas
This is us being VERY good while the poodle mix feeds us some of her banana chips. I never knew there were poodles mixed with people, but she is real nice.