Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, June 25, 2006

the dog days of an AZ summer

All right....I smell food...what is up there lady??
Hmmm what is that up there on the counter??

Tanner thinks he knows...its that new black thing...its got some food in it
Doofus face thinks he has it figured out...

HOT DOGS!!!!!!!!!!
Its a grill, and it has hot dogs, what a great idea, I will just rest in the tv room while you go ahead and get those all cooked up for me.

what is in the pool, a cuz?
Wait, WHAT THERE IS A CUZ IN THE POOL??

nice try, lady...who do  you think I am, Tanner?
Nice try lady, who do you think I am, Doofus Face??

cuz in the pool
Need I say more???

and getting very dirty
Look at him, he is all wet and dirty, I am far to distinguished for that nonsense.

Please check out this video of me coming outside only to be smashed in the face with the Cuz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJQXiY5IJKE

Oh, and I got NONE of those hot dogs, by the way!

1 Stains:

Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Ahhhhh - the elusive snausage sticks... not only tasty, but they do wonders for bad breath.

Mmmmmm (drool)

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home