Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Movin on up!

Joey likes the new couch and the new pillows

We are all moved into the new house. I even got a new couch, and a new pillow to hump...er I mean rest my head on. Here I am breaking in the new couch...its great.

They have several places to observe the front yard
This is Boston command post. Here is where we monitor the front yard.

checking out the backyard
This is where we gaurd the back yard. There is cat poop in the yard so I am keeping my eye out for the offending feline. It is my neighbor's cat, he told us that the cat goes out the dog door a lot. So if they have a dog door, I am sure they wouldn't mind if I drop doofus over the fence and then he can just go in there house. And never come back.

NEW CUZ!!  Chicken Cuz.  Joey protects the chicken.
Mom got us a new chicken cuz, here you see that Tanner is truly evil. Look at those eyes!!!! I need to call a priest and have him exorcised right back to Ohio.

Are the treats in here???? what is this thing???
This looks very promising.....

joey is scared and confused.  Tanner is oblivious.
At first I was a little upset about things being a mess, but dad assured me that I would like the house as soon as everything was settled. He was right, he always is. (i'm not just saying that because I forgot to get him something for father's day either. but come on, who needs a gift when you have ME!)

WHY IS ALL MY STUFF IN THIS WEIRD HOUSE!?!?!
I was yelling at my mom and dad here for putting all my stuff in this new house. I was confused.

tired after all that exploring
Well, that is it for now, I am going to bed!!!

3 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'd be so lonely and bored without tanner!

you're coming up on your one year anniversary of tanner staying there! I bet you can't even remember when he wasn't there.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

HEY!! Congradulations on the new den!

Any other pups in the neighborhood?

10:54 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

A new place can be exciting, think of all the new things to sniff. Looks like you didn't waste any time staking out the best places to keep watch, I'm sure Brody is proud.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home