Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Its not a Tuna!!

Apparently this stupid tumor LOVES carbs and eats them to survive, so Mom said I cannot have bad carbs anymore. SO NO MORE FRIES!!

Are you sure I can't have carbs??
WTF????? This is cruel and unusual punishment!!

Also, I would like to say that my Dad is my hero...look at this...

Tom donated to charity to get his photo taken with Bill Buckner while wearing his 'Boston Sucks' shirt
My Dad's shirt says BOSTON SUCKS. As in the Boston Red Sox, NOT Boston Terriers. You know who that guy is that is shaking his hand in that picture???

BILL BUCKNER of the Boston Red Sox. The dude some say is responsible for the Sox LOSING the 1986 World Series. Dad donated some money to charity to get this picture taken, so it was a win win situation. Except for Bill, who while he plastered on that smile for the photo was pretty darn grumpy when he saw Dad's shirt. LOL!!!

28 Stains:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

No more fries? So wrong!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

10:38 PM  
Blogger Pepsi the Lazy Bum said...

Fries are the medicines fur efurrything!

& BOL, your dad is cool!

Woofs,
Pepsi

10:47 PM  
Blogger Kellee the Caffeinated said...

OMG that shirt and pic is hilarious!!!!!

You tell that tumor to go away so that you can eat fries again!!!!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh dear. Your dad would not be very popular around here in that shirt.

Sorry about the dietary restrictions. That kind of sucks for you. While not french fries, carrots are kind of stick like and crunchy.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:01 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We will consume extra fries just for you Joey! Sure hope that you are feeling great these days!
Your dad has a pawesome sense of humor!
Ozzie, Rocky & Lola Mae

6:31 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sounds a lot like Phantom's diet. We are trying to also keep him grain free, but if we really want him to eat, sometimes we have to break the rules.

Poor Billy, he will never live down that moment.

Good to see you, Joey.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

7:44 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Certainly looks like Billy has a wimpy handshake too. Maybe thats part of the losing problem!

No more fries! At least tell your Dad that as a show of support he should give up fries too, bring none home,have no fry breath to breathe on you. I spose that means no potato chips either, Joe, what a revoltin' development!

Kisses,
Stella

10:37 AM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

your Paw is a pawsome guy
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily

12:24 PM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Joe, that ain't just right! Not the picture, that's so right! No carbs, how will you suuuuurviiiiive? Your momma will find you some good substitutes, I know. Ann

2:05 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer about you not being able to have fries, Joey. There has to be some decent tasting snack out there that you can have!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:03 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Sorry you can't eat fries! But I guess it is better at this moment, right?
Hurray for your Dad!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:44 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Too bad I didn't know he was going -

I khould have had Mom send the license plate from someone at work

FISK27

PLUS, they've all sorts of Bahston and Gnu Ingland stuff on their minivan!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I'm sure your mom will find a substitute treat fur woo!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

That tuna needs to go away - you need your fries!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Joe- long time no bark. I am really sorry to hear about your tuna BUT it's pretty cool to celebrate your life too!

Also, we're diggin' your dad's A's shirt because my mom's from there.

Hope you're feeling well, my friend!

Suki Sumo

12:16 PM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey Joe, I'm sorry yu carnt hav French Fries eny mor!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We like that your dad has moxy and paid money at the same time.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I consider that animal abuse! No fries?? That is just wrong!

I love the pic! How ironic!

Holly

9:53 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Joey!!! WE have missed you so much. WE know how hard it is to blog sometimes. Mommy was sick and in the hospital and just hasn't been feeling well this year BUT I gots a new brother!! His name is Weenie and he is blind and he trys to hog all of Mommy's sugat for himself but I love him anyway.

Hang in there my friend......{{{huggies}}}....Mona & Weenie

3:56 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm pretty sure you need to contact the ASPCA.
Ike

9:36 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Hehehehe
Joey
Youw Dad weally wocks..that billy guy must have been swallowing bile, hehehehe
that was gweat!
Joey, no fwies , but lot mowe hot dogs and buwgews and cheese wight????
You gotta look at the upside my deew fweind!
Thanks fow posting and letting me have my Jopey fix
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:58 AM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

We told the Rockies to let the Diamondbacks win their season opener. They just couldn't make it too obvious. (We did it just for you, Joey.)

Sorry about the fries. And the snow-out.
Love
Jake and Fergi

5:26 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey, Joe!

How are you doing these days? Getting outdoors and moving around?

I think of you just about every single day and wonder how you are doing. I say a little pray for you too.

Kisses,
Stella

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Tito said...

Awww,he is so cute! My Boston Tito just started a blog too. I had no idea there were so many good ones around.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOE!

We are just as bad as you guys on the blogging front, but I was STINKIN' bummed about your tuna (mmmm... tuna...)! I'm not leaking, but celebrating the fact that you were ever born, man, just like you asked me to.

Stella, my girl, and even Merv and I are sending gobs of healing goob smooches to you, and weight loss smooches to the TanMan!

Goober love,
Stanley

8:49 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Dude. My Mom is as bad as yours at looking after my bloggie. I haven't been around for yonkers. Then I see you've gone and got yourself a tuna. WTF. Dog that stinks. But like you said even though me and Mom wanted to a whole lot of leakie eye we didn't cos you asked us not to.SOOOO.I will do a huge leakie the other end just for you Joey to show my support. Wicked or what?Haaa!! Wiry ones my friend. Love Eric xx

11:54 AM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hey Joe! How are yu? Ar yu OK?? Nose hugs bein sent!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

OMD I can't believe no more fries for you! And I thought being a senior will give yoy a lot of advantages such as getting more junk foods. DANG! I was so looking forward to becoming a senior.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hey Joe

Just got back to blogger and read about your tuna. Hope you are doing OK. Yesterday we met a doggie named Joe who pees everywhere and we told him about the famous Joe Stains.

Glad Bill Buckner is smiling.

Deefor

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home