Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, October 09, 2010

We are still here!

I hope I didn't worry you guys by disappearing, Mom is just not spending lots of time on the computer these days, which means I don't get to post or visit my friends.




I have heard that some of you miss my handsome face, and clearly I don't blame you. I mean, look at me!

I have been spending my time cheering for my Yankees, who are in the playoffs! I have also been watching the Steelers kick some major butt!!!




I have been doing a lot of that too because it is still pretty hot here during the day. I have also been pretty mad at my parents because they keep ditching me to hang out with OTHER DOGS...




All of those dogs are NOT ME and my Dad is touching them. He is such a cheater.

Also this happened...




Words cannot explain this one, so just soak it in and know that I made a nice stain on the floor that week.

Finally I guess you can see the Doofus...





Oh, I have to tell you guys one last hilarious thing that happened. We were walking last night and this little girl came over and asked if she could pet us. Mom and Dad said of course and Dad told the little girl our names. She bent down, put one hand on Tanner and one on me and exclaimed, TANNER IS FAT!! Ah, what a smart girl!

30 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm so happy to see woo didn't melt OR blow away!

Woo really need to lobby fur more time fur your fans!

I mean, I bet SB is drooling ovFUR old pikhs of her Joey!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Go Phillies! Please don't let your mom watch any of the games ;-)

10:01 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh Joe..I am so happy to see you again...my mom says she knows how your mom feels..we all have too much to do ...well my mom is jsut lazy...anyhow we have snow here...so if you guys feel the need to cool down...feel free to stop by for a visit...maybe bring some mittens

10:21 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good to see you, Joey. We do miss you and all your fun posts. Mom heard on the news that Mayor Bloomberg is already making plans for the big parade in NYC when the Yankees win the pennant. Talk about confidence. He must have gotten the good word from you.

Have a fun weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

10:30 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How upsetting, after all this time, that your hoomans decided that you needed your toofies brushed. We feel for ya, Joey!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

11:51 AM  
Blogger pam said...

Ah Joey good to see ya mate. And good ta see the rents have a picture of yous on the table. That's only right.

Now with the brushing of the teefs, just say bitey!!!

Bobo and Meja

12:57 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

That is a girl after my own heart. Wonderful to see your face and hear that nothing much has changed. I do wonder why your dad is touching those other dogs in a nice way but saves the evil toothpaste finger for you. He seems to be confused.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:33 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

We have missed you! We understand about mothers and muzzers, we've been having problems with ours too!

But we are glad you are OK...and hope you are enjoying the cooler weather.

gussie n teka

4:32 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Kids say the darndest things!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

We missed you guys but we figured you were out watching the Yanks some where. Poor Tanner, did you tell the little girl its all muscle? Poor baby, hope you put your tooth under your pillow
Benny & Lily

7:24 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Did you know the Yankees came here to Minniesnowda to play a little ball with the Twinnerz? How depressing was that!

I have missed you terrible, Joe, and wish that your Mom would get over her thing with the 'puter. Do you think she will?

In the meantime, I am thinking of you Joe and uh, Doofus too.

Kisses,
Stella

7:56 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

tee hee hee what a silly little girl!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

8:10 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Joey!
Of course I was worried!
We were very used to your posts and then... nothing!
Glad to know you all are doing well!
But... your mom and dad have been rude!
Cheating on you with those doggies and... cleaning your toofies! Hmmm....
YANKEEEEES! Yes! Yes! Yes!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:31 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Then the Yankees had the nerve to
win the Twinnerz again tonight. This is just too rotten of them.

Stella

11:17 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner, did you tell that little brat..err I mean precious child that it is ALL MUSCLE?
Glad that everybody is ok.

6:03 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Ha Ha Ha! Tanner is fat. Why are we laughing? We're pretty fluffy too! Glad to see you guys. Our mom needs to update too. Something pretty big has happened over here. She really needs to blog about it...
Catch you later,
Ozzie & Rocky

8:11 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

JOEY!

XO
SB

8:39 AM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

I've missed your posts so much, but understand the constraints of a working mom.

Even though I should be cheering for the Rays, go Yankees!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Hilarious! Nice to see both your handsome faces! Sorry about the tooth-brushing. That is the pits.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, thereeee u guys iz...bout time..we missed our joey and tanner fixes..

b safe,
~rocky

12:40 PM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HEY it is soooo grayte to see yu agen! We sor a dog like yu yesterday an I calld owt, "HEY! THAT LOOKS LIKE JOE STAINS!!!" an Mummy an Daddy agreed. Then they talkt abowt how they hoped yu wer ok as yu haddent been arownd. SO I thort I'd nip over an chek. An heer yu ar. Awesum!

Tayke care, bud!!! Yu ar faymuss yu ar!

:@}

2:49 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Joe Stains! It's been forever, but I'm back and ready to catch up with everyone! Glad to see you're still handsome & Doofus is still FAT!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

5:05 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh Thank dog you'we back
I was having sewious wifdwawal symptoms..all my deewest fwiends awe awol a lot!!!!!!
As if hoomans had bettew things to do than make suwe we could see each othew sheeesh..you awe looking gweat Joey, ummm, that little giwl was sowt of woode, luckily Tannew pwobably thought she was saying something sweet, hehehe
have fun watching youw Steelews kick butt and of couwse ouw Yanks..that contwaption cewtainly desewved at least one substantial stain.

I don't undewstand youw pawents and theiw cheeting ways
incompwehensible
smoochie kisses
ASTA

5:51 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hi Joe, our mom was slacking too, but we think we got her going again. Sorry about that tooth brushing thing. Go Steelers!
your pals, Morgan & Maisie

11:04 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey Joey, what is it with Mother slacking? Mine is the same. But at least my dad doesn't give me the finger. Shocking. Rude too. Poor you.

Wiry love Eric xx

3:02 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

oh man this is why we missed you so much - laughing so hard our tummys hurt!!! that toothy thing just looks way scary... loves and licks

5:09 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Sheesch..we missed you guys...and a small child insisted that Tanner is um tubby?

Oh dear...

So, we had a bye week...and then we'll see...it's gonna be interesting.

And the rumor that I may have peed on the comforter on the bed is totally false. I'm just sayin'....

Kisses and tons of love,

Lacie Cakes

5:25 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We miss you guys!
Love,
Ammy

9:34 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOE!

I've got a LOT of catching up to do with you and Tanner, man. I feel your pain, though. My girl STINKS at keeping me up to date on the scoop with my friends, or posting anything at all newsworthy about me and Stella.

TOO FUNNY about that little chica's comment on Tanner. Very insightful.

Just wanted you to know that I've been missin' ya, man (and the Doofus too, of course). Speaking of Doofus... my girl's boss at her unbelievably sucky job puts Tanner to shame in the Doofus department.

Goober love (and special goob smooches to your mama from Stella - YES, I know your mama likes her more than me),
Stanley

7:13 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
and Tannew
I so miss my dailey giggle and delight fwom you two..I hope you'we well
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:45 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh hahahahaha Tanner is fat. That girl is hilarious and very smart.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home