Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

TANNER TUESDAY IS SO LATE BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE JERKS AND MY BROTHER IS MEAN

WHATTSSUPPPPP! So like my parents didn't come right home after working today and look Joey just stayed in that window going, where are you jerky parents?



So like OMG we waited and waited and then they came home and said they went to something called a mooseeyum and looked at Art.

Who in the he&% is Art and why is he more important than us?! Well OMG since I so learned how to read I looked at Dad's boooks and he has a whole book about this dude named ART he must be really important.


I can barely open this book it weighs a million pounds.



I was like OMG I don't understnad who this Art guy is and then Joey said DOOFUS Art is not a guy its something you do to express yourself and I don't know if you know but Joey is a Stain Artist and that is how he got his name JOE STAINS.

So I read the book about Arts like pictures and it says that a lot of ART makers make drawings before they do the REAL art so they know how they want stuff to look and stuff.


OMG so I had the best Idea because I have Seen that Joey has a book and he draws in it because he is like so smart at art! I didn't know!!


This is his drawings book so this must be art he is about to make, lets look!!


OMG this looks like our couch and Joey has put a yellow stain right on the side where I like to sleep and look out the window! OMG!!! PEE ON MY SPOT!


and that is the TV where I watch the food TV with Mom because I am her best little friend and I follow her everywhere she goes even inside the shower and Joe said that is so stupid. BUt now it looks like there is POOP in front of my TV!?!!!


OMG WHAT IS THAT?! OMG! I Think that is ME inside of my LIttle House and that is one giant river of PEE ON MY HOUSE!!!

I sure Hope MOm and Dad Read all of this Tanenr Tuesday and never ever donate or give anymore monies to anything art because ARTISTS are MEAN!

29 Stains:

Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey Tanner,
Joey can draw pretty well with his paws but why does every picture have pee or poop?
You follow your mom in when she showers? Seriously? How about your Dad? Do you follow him into the shower too? LOL!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Fu Fu said...

Haaa.. that is so funny. Now I learn about Art. Hey Tanner, you think you can get Joey to draw me? He draws pretty well.

~ fufu

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHHAA Tanner you are sooooo in for it. Joe has it all planned out for you. maybe you could use some of your own pee to cover up the stinky

love..
chiyo

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I see a need for REVENGE here ... meet me at the corner at midnight and we'll come up with a plan ... bwa ha ha ... Joe and Art will be so sorry ....

11:18 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmm.. Joe can draw quite well.. he is quite creative too!
I heard that some hoomans are willing to pay a lot for 'art'.. maybe Joe can make some money out of his drawings and buy some treats for the both of you?

12:02 AM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Tanner!! OMG you are soo funny. I wonder if a good stain artist could earn lots of doggy cookies? Maybe I should try this art form; I think I have great potential.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Joey is really talented. Can he really do a pee that big?

Simba xx

12:11 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Maybe you should pee & poop on Joey's art for real artisic effect.

Licks
Oscar x

1:13 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hey Tanner, as long as it is ART and not F art, you are ok!

Great Joe drawings by the way!

1:21 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joey may be the greatest Fartist of all time.

wally.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Joe is just so talented at so many things! Don't you just think he's the bestest brother ever Tanner?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:32 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Very funny & cute! Very talented you are Joe! He sure pees a lot huh?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:49 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Art rhymes with FART & that's how I express myself...so this whole Art sounds pretty cool.

Lola

5:00 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Tanner, maybe you need to start making some Art of your own? Joe is very talented...you could learn from him.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:59 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That stupid Dr Misha Meepenstein, who thinks he's boss dog likes to pee on my house!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Art imitates life.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

6:46 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

WATSUUUUUUUUUUUP tanner,

wow, those are nice drawing by joey. no offence but those drawing... well, i couldn't draw those!

wet wet licks

Boo

6:52 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Thank goodness you looked Tanner, otherwise you never would have known Joe's devious plans for your favorite spots...! But now that you know, I think you should STRIKE FIRST!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hmm I think joe is saying something about how he feels about you Tanner and it isn't good.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

WTF Tanner! Joe wants to pee and poop all over your stuff???? You should have a pee and poop war to show him. I think your mom would like that.
Ike

8:13 AM  
Blogger e said...

hahaha
the pictures are great and so real!!

Fei

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should poop on his detective jacket....

9:55 AM  
Blogger vixly said...

oh my god, i was wondering where you guys were and if i had been successful at kidnapping you at last, but no, you were home all this time and your parents were just off having fun without you! THE NERVE!

I have to say that I applaud Joey (ahem) for taking the time to compose all those beautiful drawings. I laughed and laughed.

12:25 PM  
Blogger vixly said...

Also, when did you get a new collar Tanner?!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha,.... nice art book!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That is so funny. But Joey sure knows how to express himself by drawing. Good Job!

Love
Boy n Baby

7:14 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Joey is a great artist. You better hope he doesn't find out that you took his book!!!!!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

7:59 AM  
Blogger Comet said...

heheheh we love your sketch book. I want to keep an album of all the places I've peed too!
Comet

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!! I know that little book!!

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home