Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

whatsssuuuppppp!!

So I am off of those stupid PAIN pills and I can think clearerst now. I feel great, I didn't have any issues after teh first dose of the Roids! I can even start sending more transmishuns to my twinnerer Scooter, we really need to get out and have some fun!!!

LOTS of dogs said that they think I got bited by some crazy huge monster Spider!! I dunno, Mom just missed a call from that vet because she was vacuuming and now they are CLOSED for the day. BUT she just wants to ask her if it could be a bite and what the congesteration in my lungs might be. I think I am allergic to Joey's bad attitude. LOLOL

Mom hasn't been taking any pictures of us because she said that her work is CRAZY BUSY getting ready for some code freeze CRAP. So to hold you over until there are NEW pics of us...check out this one our friend did for us...




TRIPPY eh guys?!! We will visit blogs again some year...after code freezes over...or something.

Tan Torkelson Pain Free and Fever Free!!

23 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I am so happy to know the meds worked pretty well for you!
That picture is pawesome!
I hope your Mom will have more time to take your pictures soon!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:06 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Good news. We are so happy you did not go into Roid Rage while taking those meds. Stay well. That picture of you guys is awesome.

8:21 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great pikh!

We are glad to see you are getting bakhk to as khlose to normal as woo khan get Tanner!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

9:08 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Total sixties flashback for real. Hey, Tanner, I sure hope you deflate back to your normal size and get cured from what ails you.

Tell mom we know all about that frozen code crap. Ish.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:31 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are so happy to hear you are all better Tanner! That picture is cool:)

4:11 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Glad you are feeling better...

I hope your Mom gets that Code Freezing thing done soon...We are having Joey & Tanner withdrawls...

I think I remember last year when your Mom was Freezing Codes...I think you & Joey came up with some fun stuff to do, too...

That picture is amazing...

Abby xxxooo

6:34 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Hooray for the meds! That pic is freakishly awesome. Trippy!

7:42 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We're so glad you're feeling better, TanMan! That picture is really cool, but makes me feel like I felt when I was on my big-time pain meds. IF you know what I mean!
Play bows,
Zim

8:00 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Glad to hear you are better now, Tanner. We don't know anything about code freezing, but it is so hot here we are almost melting.

Love that photo of you two - very artsy.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

10:37 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

What an amazing picture, Tanner! Channy is really into art, so she's very impressed! Whoever drew/painted that is very talented! Glad you feel better!

Grand Bisous!
Cookie

12:45 PM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Love that picture and love the fact that you are feeling more like your old self, Tanner.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey looks incredibly handsome in that picture, as usual. I am glad that you are feeling better, because I know how hard things can get for Joey when he has to put up ... I mean take care of .... you. And it's good your better just anyways too.

xo
SB

2:59 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Code freeze is the worst!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Great pic of you two. Hey Joey, my pinkies met up with your girlfriend today....yep they met Sophie in the flesh!!!

Noah x

3:51 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

We are happee to hear the news. Say no to meds! Cool picture!
Benny & Lily

4:55 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
The onliest thing to do if you don't like watew is to find a nice cool spot and lie down and stwetch out as much as you can so the coolness can get at evewy pawt of youw handsome bodies
smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Tannerific: We've been so worried about you -- and hope you are getting betterer.

We have something serious to tell you: the Dbacks just got one of our favorite ex-Marlins in a trade - Dontrelle Willis. He was a shining star for several years -- won 20 games for the Marlins one season and was loved by all for his antics and upbeat personality. Everyone called him the D-Train. Then he was traded to the Tigers -- and he kind of lost whatever he had.

So now he'll be with you all in Arizizona -- and we hope you'll be kind to him because he is a cool guy. And we hope he gets his stuff back too and helps the Dbacks!!!

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

7:22 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That pic is awesome! I'm so glad Tan Tork is feeling soooo much better!
Ike

9:19 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay yikes a jiant monster spider!!! yoo ar lucky it didnt eet yoo up!!! ok bye

10:16 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

That pic is GROOVY!

Glad the roids worked!

5:21 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're so glad to hear that you're feeling better, Tanner.
That is one cool picture!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:19 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tanner...are ya ok?? Do you need me to come and nurse you????

I love you dear boy!!

Your loving wife,

Lacie

Pee ess

Yes, you married me when you were on those pain meds...um...aren't you already married?

Hmm...does this null and void your first marriage?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tannnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrr....

Lacie is laughing so hard her butt just fell off...yeppers...

It's just lyin' here on the floor...

Should we sent it to ya or something?

HAHAHAHAHAAHHOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHE!


Stanny and Scruffman

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home