Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Walking Wednesday with Joe Stains

I am going to do a walking wednesday, just like Khyra, with videos and everything.

Tanner shared the park with you, but he didn't show his lard butt lagging behind!



He was like a mile behind, Dad and I always have to wait for him!



He does that stupid Commando crawl too, which slows him down. I think he does it just to rest because he can't keep up with me.



He is also jealous of my awesome kicky skill. Mom calls this the moonwalk!






Finally this pawesome photo of me looking totally tough AND handsome guarding my new house. I told Mom to get a statue made of me in that pose to put out front!!

I hope you enjoyed our walking Wednesday!

25 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Bravo!!!

Most excellent!!!

I really like your kikhk khombination - I'm pretty fond of that myself!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: That Tanner is REALLY slow!

5:10 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe,
You are quite the tough guy. Although, I think that Tanner is tough also. Hey, isn't he your little brother, so he must be tough.
Sally Ann

5:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Joe and Tanner!
I'm Scout and I'm a Boston terrier too. My mom likes to read your blog but I just like to look at the pictures, because you guys are so handsome. We just wanted to let you know that we're reading and love seeing what you two are up to!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3954191&l=bc7ffe699e&id=772793749

5:52 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

woah that pose is so deserving of a sculpture we think you should insist on making that happen - loves and licks

6:22 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I am awesomely kicky, just like you. Yet another thing that makes us exactly alike. It's amazing that we are not actually the same dog.

Tanner's commando walk is kind of cute, but mom has some under-thingies called Commando that some chick named Oprah told her to get, so does that mean that Tanner is a cross-dresser?

xo
SB

6:38 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a hunk Joe - look at that awesome pose up on that wall! Great videos - we enjoyed seeing you and your Dad get way ahead of Tanner - looks like had some peemail to leave along the way.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

6:39 PM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

howdy joe we fink you look most beastly in that last picture, good job guerding the house.

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

7:08 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I enjoyed a lot your walking videos!
And... I want to say you look soooo skinny! Whaaaaattsuuuup!!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:13 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joe...that was a great walk....well i watched it i imagined i was exercising...i think you could do a work out video for dogs...i know i am exhausted just watching...and handddddddddddddommmee...joe you just get better lookin as you get older...

7:17 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Guard guard guard guard guard

10:07 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Oh what a great statue that would be!
Perfect for the new house.
We loved the videos especially Tanner's commando crawl and moonwalk.
The commando crawl reminded us of Martha trying to steal biscuits!
That looked a very nice park with loads of trees!
We are liking your new home and area.
love
Martha and Bailey xxxx

12:41 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I do that kickie thingie too, Joey!
DEFINITELY a marble Joey statue out in front to welcome all friends who enter!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:40 AM  
Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hahaha Joey your kicking/moonwalk is the greatest!! We will have to capture Chewy's spastic kicking on video so you can laugh at him.
Congrats on your new house!! I have been a bad blogger and I really needed to catch up! I think it's great that you guys get to spend the day together and talk all day. I love your front yard, and back yard, the fences and gates are cool - Arizona is cool!!
xo

4:43 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think your peeps could make billions with a Joey Stains statue company! Nobody would EVER mess with a house with one of those out front!


PS: I'm kinda slow like Tanner...

4:55 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Your mom should have a statue cast in bronze of you on that pedestal...that would be lovely.

gussie

5:37 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I really like seeing all your grasses! A statue like that? Would be absolutely divine.
And, um, can Tanner teach me how to crawl? ;P

8:03 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Great walk! But.. uh.. Joey.. No offense, but that kicking makes you look like the kitties when they're in their litter box. BOL!

B

11:17 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Yep.Yep. I'm liking the kicking moonwalkie and your new places for walkies look wicked. I think a giant statue in the centre of the park of you two would be perfect welcome don't you?
Wiry loves, Eric xxx

2:24 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Very nice Joe. I do the moonwalk kick but am outdone, by, well. sorry Joe, but Scooter.
We really like your new digs and park!
The last photo is verrry handsome Joe Stains/sorry, just gotta say it!
Hugs
Sunny
hayhayhay!!! ok anok. jeeeeeez joee duz u nots no mi twinnerer iz dooin tranin!!! hmmmmpppphh cors u duz notses. u iz not a stelf dawg fixinerer tu goeses indibisabel. bruvver. i dids fink efen U wuz smarterer than thats! ok an ok guds tranin twinnerer..i iz gittin ur tranmishuners. ok anok jus keepses its up. i shood beez fru wif that indibisabel cape soonerest. (ooo the fings wee will beez abel tu doooses) werkin on a hoooge plane tripses rown that worl so we duz seeses, pikses up aaalllll owr frenzes efereeeewheerz! aaannnnnnn pawdeee! ok anok u stilz marreeded?
Keepses up that gudses werk!
ur twinnerer, SCOOTER
pee ess haybuds,haybuds,haybuds hahahahahahahascooter jokez!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Great walking Wednesday Joe! However, you do lack the floofy tail.

I totally agree with the statue idea! That would be totally cool!

Holly

10:03 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Your new house is booootiful Joey, and I TOTALLY think you need a bronze statue of you welcoming people!

Great kicking skills, I do those kicks too. I had no idea Tanner were that much more hooooge than you (although I'm sure you could still totally kick his butt because he's a DOOFUS afterall!) I guess his size makes him a little slow. I um.... am kinda slow too nowadays...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

4:56 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

um are you trying to be a gargoyle?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Well, it might have been more exciting if we didn't have to keep waiting for Tanner to catch up. Sheesh, that guy is slow.

You do make a great statue. Looking most buff there, my friend.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:27 AM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

Your park is most pawesome. We would be TOO AFRAID to walk past with the Fearsome Joe!

Sheps w/Pep

10:13 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Joey, I love to do the kickie thing too, even when I don't pee, I just love to do it!

I think there are some cast iron statues of Boston's like you and you ought to check on-line or ebay.

Have fun in your new neighborhood!

Kisses,
Stella

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home