Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Reporting on Mother's Day it is TAN TORKELSON

SO I told you I was going to tell you ALL about Mother's Day and I am ! We went to my Gram and Gramps which is like just a SHORT car ride now so I don't have to smell Joe's farts for like a half hour anymore!




I wanted to eat all that food. It smelled GOOD.




But then my human cousin said NO that is not food for dogs. And you might think that is soooo meanerest, but then look at this movie...



She MADE Gram give us some CHEESE!!! She is the BEST cousin. I dunno what the deal is with that JOEY IS FIRST business from Gram, but I can forgive her I guess!!




My human cousin is still my BFF and I don't even try to hump her anymore, we are just PALS!




Joey just stayed in that kitchen the WHOLE time hoping he would get some snacks. and he did, everyone feeds Joey because he looks TOO skinny. Then everyone says I do NOT look too skinny. WTF is that about?! I am just big boned!!!!

ALSO, the humans had tacos and my Dad has the best taco rack in the world.




He is a PROFESSIONAL taco eater!!!!!

Ok that was mother's day and I love my human cousin and we hope you all have had a greaaaat weekend.

OMDOG and also being locked up with Joey all day is the BESTEREST and don't let him fool you he loves Days of Our Lives and wants to be a bad guy like Stefano Dimiera and I want to be a good guy and handsome but Joey siad I am too fat.


Tan Torkelson Soap star hunk OUT

21 Stains:

Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom says she can't believe Days of our Lives is still going strong - she started watching that a hundred years or more ago.

Dad's tacos and taco rack look awesome - be they were all gone in no time at all.

Your little cousin is such a doll - and a nice one too,getting you guys some cheese.

Happy Sunday.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

10:33 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

I love the first picture where your cousin (BFF) is giving you a piece of her mind. She can tell you off good,Tanner, I bet!

Like Mrs. OP I started watching the only soap I have ever watched 45 years ago Days of Our LIves, while awaiting the birth of my son.
I found other, better things to do, afterward. Thanks for you healing vibes, Joey, I appreciate all!

Cheers,
Jo, Stella and Ali Z

10:40 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Joey first - HA HA!
Ike

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

What a fun day!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

11:55 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Looks like y'all had the greaterest time! (All mom is doing now though is drooling and whispering taco,taco) She may be loosin it!
So cool you live so close to the grands now, since apparently they give you allll the food you want!
Hugs
Sunny

2:02 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

You can be fat and still be a good guy, Tanner. Just look at Hurley from "Lost"!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your cousin is so smart to suggest cheese! Who cares if Joey goes first as long as you both got some right, Tanner?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:19 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, You Guys...

Looks like a fun Mother's Day...Your little cousin is sooo cute & she is sooo nice to make sure you get cheese...

Me & Mom watch Days of Our Lives every nite on My DVR when Mom gets home from work...We don't think Joey is anything like that mean old Stefano...

Abby xxxooo

3:23 PM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Tanner, you are one lucky dog to have such a cute human cousin and that she watches out for your best interests, i.e. no cheese, and then cheese from Gram. I agree that Joey gets skinny sympathy votes, but hey, he's the elder and SHOULD get first dibs.

You guys always make me smile and I'm so glad you are closer to family now.

Um, didn't know that tacos had racks...

4:28 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Your little cousin sure is awesome!
Asking Grandma to give cheese to you and Joey!
I love that taco rack!
Glad you all had a great Mother's Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:23 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, Your cousin is adorable, but your grams is right. Joey is first always and forever. Also, if you work real hard, you might be able to be a soap star hunk.

xo
SB

8:28 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Mmmmm..... tacos....

Luv,
Dave

8:45 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

She is a real khutie!

Better lokhk her up NOW!

JOEY!

Woo are soooo furry svelte!

Is Tanner like a Certs?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:02 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Your dad's Taco rack is the coolest ever!!

Your little cousin is so cute and pretty... even better still that she gets you guys extra treats!

9:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back. Now you will get more chubby with your grandparents.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

OMD we make tacos like once a week and they are always falling over and being totally a MESS! Where do we find these taco racks?!

Tanner, you and Joey are so cute! And so is your BFF! What a FUN Mother's Day!!!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Those tacos look deeelicious! And CHEESE!!!!! And you're not fat...you're just fluffy. Or, wait...that might be me.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Great time you had and cheese, its nice to see you are very kind to your little cousin.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Where's Joe? I need some Joe action.

xo
SB

12:38 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tan
Fiwst of all i do NOT think you awe fat at all..you awe a handsome hunk and should cewtainly get cheeses aftew all awen't you a dutchboston(my Daddi is dutch and swiss and I think I mentioned that that means he is Made totally of cheese0 anyway, I digwess. That looks like a cool mothew's day and we looove that taco wack and awe soopew jelly that we don't have one .Youw hooman pupcousin is gowgeous besides being a sweetie pie.
Keep celbwating
smoochie kisses
ASTA

2:44 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

pssst Days is my show too, when I get the chance to watch it

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home