Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Dude I am getting a Dell??

Dude, am I getting a Dell???

So all these Dell boxes showed up at my house. I was like, Dude, am I getting a Dell???? Mom said NO we are moving.

MOVING?! Mom said we are going to a newer house closer to my Gram and Gramp's house! Well, that sounds pretty darn cool to me!! What really sucks is all this PACKING and MOVING crap around. It makes me VERY angry. When I am angry, I poop on the floor. So Mom and Dad are kinda mad at me because I have done it like 15 times in the last couple of weeks. My name is Joe Stains, what do these people want?!

So if we are not around a lot in the next couple of weeks it is because the humans are either packing or cleaning up poop.

35 Stains:

Blogger BRUTUS said...

Wow, that's exciting. And understandably irritating from your perspective. Gotta move all your stuff? Sheesh! Make sure you send us your new snailmail for when Flat Brutus heads your way this summer!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

6:37 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You're just living up to your NAME!!! What do they expect!?
Tail wags,
Storms
PS: How EXCITING!!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Moving is an upsetting thing to dogs. Its about #1 on the Stress Indicator list. So you can't help the pooping, right, Joe?

Tell them to lighten up a little.

Kisses,

Stella

6:44 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think we are moving this summer to Stains...it sucks...my mommy is very sad...we are moving somewhere very cold in the yukon territories..call whitehorse...

6:53 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Joe..Moving is NO Fun! We have done it a couple of times (2006, 2008) and even though one of those was a small move, it is very stressful to watch favorite and familiar things go into boxes and disappear.

Tell your Mom and Dad you either need to stay close to them all the time so you can be secure, or you need good drugs (well, maybe beer would work)

gussie

7:31 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Whaaat?? Moving to a new house??
Oh-oh! I can see lots of work in your near future... and poops too!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:48 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh the excitement!!!

BUT I khan imagine it might get a wee bit tense in your world -

I wasn't with my mom when she moved BUT just the flashbakhks on your post made her twitch and stuff - and she only had to move ONE freakin' mile!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: If woo need a safe haven, I'll hook woo up with Khousin Abby!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Wow, that's really exciting Joey!! But it's your duty to poop and pee on the floor so your home will be more inviting to the next person living in your house. You want to make sure the house totally smells like Joey.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Thats totally cool. Can't wait to see you new dog house.


Wags & Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

9:20 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh you are moving to a new place??! How exciting! (Umm Joey, if your parents are already mad at you for pooping in your current house, they may get even madder if you do it in the new house.. so be warned, my friend)
Happy moving... can't wait to see pics of your new place!!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You'll have a new house and yard to protect, Joey! How exciting for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:39 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Good luck with the move maties. You must be pretty excited!!!!

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

3:08 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I've never moved, but I bet it can be really confusing...

And, I'm sure your Mom & Dad would like a break from all that packing...So picking up poop will be a nice change...Keep up the good work...

You didn't put Tanner in one of those boxes, did you???

Hope you like your new house...

Abby xxxooo

3:29 AM  
Blogger PICKETTTTTTTT said...

Mr Stains and Tan Torkleson-
My Mama introduced me to your bloggy (she's been reading it forevers!) I decided to give you handsome dudes and award. Come on over to my bloggy (when you have a free moment from moving) and pick it up!

Good to meet you!

Stella-spaz

PS omD I just realized another Stella posted before me and I could almost be her puppy. How weird!

5:04 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

OH dear, JOey, moving can be very stressful for everyone, even pups. We hope you will like your new home and get to spend lots of time with the grandparents.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

5:38 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

OMD! Our pawrents moved 14 times in 15 years before they moved to where we live now. They were expert packers! Hey, if you do it enough times, you learn to pack very effeciently! Now, we've lived in the same house for 18 years and Mom keeps saying we need to "pretend" we're moving so she can throw some stuffs out. Good luck with your move...and Joe, NO pooping on the floor!

Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches

7:55 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Oh no! Good luck with the move. Those are scary things. I don't blame you for pooping in the floor.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Moving?
Man, my mom better start helping my keep up with my friends. She has been so busy lately, that she hardly helps me update. She was pretty sad though, after Sharkie and I think this new lil pup turd is getting her energized again, so hope to see you more often and can't wait to hear about your new digs...be sure and poop right away in the new home to make it official!
Deetzy

8:04 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

Moving sounds exciting!!! I'm sure it's very stressful for you and Tanner!!! The pawrents are sure to forgive your accidents!! They have to understand how this makes you feel. Hope you love your new home and I can't wait to hear all about it!!

Have a great weekend!!

~Kisses~

Lilo

8:38 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey:

Maybe you should go stay at Gram & Grampie's place until the move is over - no reason for EVERYONE to stress over moving and that way when's the move is ALL over - G & G can bring swing you over to the new place since they'll be close anyway.... Problem solved no more POOP in the floor game....

Or maybe you could just go to Sopie's pad for a vacation...

XXXoooXXOooXXoo

8:55 AM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

I hope your new house has a STAINMASTER carpet. Can't wait to see the new digs, man. Hope all your presents from Sophie!

The Sheps w/Pep

4:59 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Gweat news about getting a biggew and newew house and neaw youw Gwmpawents..extwa hoomans to entewtain you. YEAHHHH!!!'I hope that the packing twauma isn't too much fow you..as fow the poop, tell youw mom to just leave it as a welcome suwpwise fow the new ownews, hehehehe
love you Joey

i missed you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:48 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey Boo, I am worried about you.
If you want to come live with us in Montreal, you can. I am here, waitng for you.

xo
SB

8:01 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

We heard about this move in other places. Congratulations! New digs!

Our advise. Pack your stuff last. Unpack it first.

Good luck! The move is a drag ... but it will be so worth it!

Jake and Fergs xxoo

7:08 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

so many pups are moving! Cant wait to see the new house :)

7:09 AM  
Blogger Katurah C. Rogers said...

Dear Stains -
It is now your job to keep a careful 24 hour watch on all of your belongings, especially the crusty stinky ones. "Moving" means relocating to another house, but it also means it's the time when Your People start editing your beloved toys. That's right, they throw things away! They keep the shiny new ones, but the ones your love the most.... the old ones, the dirty ones... well... just keep a close eye on your favorites.
Peace,
Harbor H. Rogers

12:00 PM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Keep on poopin on! Thats my motto.
Peace out,
Winnie

12:17 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

mooooooving woah grab all your stuff cos movin usually means the hoomans do a big sort out and their junk is usually our treasure!!!! loves and licks xxx

7:23 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey! Dude! Enough with leaving deposits for whoever moves into your estate next. I think they already know that it is a celebrity house.

All that packing. Ugh. Is Tanner in one of those boxes?

Slobbers,
Mango

5:14 AM  
Blogger Peter and Anne said...

Hi Joe (and Tanner!). I'm a new reader of your blog and I've been falling of my chair laughing at your antics. You and Tanner should write children's books about your adventures. Tell your mom! Sorry about the move - good luck!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Moving sucks! Keep on pooping dude! I hope your new yard is as cool or cooler than the old one.
Ike

11:05 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay maybe yoo can stop the moov by sabotajing the bokses after all no bokses meens no mooving rite??? i sugjest shredding them with yore claws and/or peeing on them so they fall apart!!! ok bye

6:43 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

You would have been so proud of me Joe, the last week has been a kinda Poop Fest in our house, autographed entirely, and totally, by me.

oh I have never moved, please tell me what it is like? And if you move, do you really get all those free computers from Dell? We must try it some time........we need a new one.

lotsaluv, Marv xxxxxxxxxxxx

6:55 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Packing and pooping, pooping and packing - there's a song in there somehow.

We hope they don't forget any of your personal belongings and that your new place is just waiting for fresh stains!!!

Wirey woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

12:23 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Oh dear, well you did warn them! Moving is enough to make anyone poop - paws crossed the humans don't murder you!!!
xxx

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home