Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I GOT A PACKAGE FROM SOPHIE!!!!

The other day I was sooo sad about the packing and the moving and all the MESS in my house. Then Mom said, look at this thing we found on the porch...




It says some crap in French. FRENCH? It has to be from SOPHIE!!




OMDOG. I passed out for a minute after I saw this.




Look at this card. She really has the best taste. I won't show you the inside of the card as it is VERY private and VERY pawesome.

Look at all this stuff she sent...




A Cuz doggy




This cool um something. I dunno what he is, but it is cute!




This pawesome ball, Mom said she is going to wait to give me that til after we move so I have something to distract me.




And look, its a TANNER! LOLOL. It is a Nylabone Hippo!




And a Nylabone Lamb!




Tanner got the Lamb.




It sort of made him go NUTS.




I got the Tanner hippo and ripped the tag off.




I bit it on the butt too, just like I would like to do to Tanner!




I introduced him to the otter we haven't managed to kill too!



THANK YOU SOPHIE!!!! This really made me feel better when I needed it.

xoxoxoxoxoox

25 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm really happy that you like that hippo. I found those right at the end and just had to get them for you. I thought they were awesome. Mom wouldn't let me try them out though. I'm also happy that the lamb made Tanner go nuts. Maybe his brain broke for good and he'll just lay around like a lump.

xo
SB

3:24 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I bet that hippo would be even more fun if you pasted Tanner's face to it. And a new kind of cuz? Cool! That Sophie knows how to shop for you.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:33 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Those are some neat toys! They look like fun to play with. I can help you de-stuff, if Tanner doesn't want to.
Sally Ann

3:34 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

What awesome toys guys and a Tanner toy..BOL..Have tons of fun playing
Benny & Lily

4:45 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

oh that sophie sure looks after you joey - we thinks the other thing with the long dangly legs is a hippo too maybe sophie is saying ou are hip?? loves and licks xxxx

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Sophie sent you pawesome presents!
The Chubby ones are great!
I am sure you two are enjoying them a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:02 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

She's such a keeper!

What a great stuff fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:38 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How sweet and thoughtful of Sophie! She sure is a great shopper. Those are awesome toys!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

2:22 AM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

OooOOoooh. Now we just want to know what filthy things Sophie wrote in your card! You're mighty generous to share with your Doofus brudder.

Sheps w/Pep

3:37 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Wow! You were so enthralled with the hippo you didn't even stop to watch the game!

now THAT's a great toy!

5:21 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

what awesome gifts!

5:46 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sophie has very good taste in toys - we love that Zeke dog. We love to chew the tags off too, but the Momster spoils our fun by cutting them off now before she lets us have them - spoil sport. Looks like you have a good substitute there to work out your Tanner frustrations;-)

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

11:11 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Very cool! I especially like the Frenchie bits.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

O la la...Sophie's bilingual Joey? How exciting! Does she whisper sweet nothings in french too or only the naughty words?!

Wiry love Eric xx

4:17 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Crap, you're movin'???

Get it Joey???? Like crap...like on the floor?

Lacie giggles beside herself at her cleverness...

Are ya still gonna be Steeler fans if you're in a different house?

Are ya gonna have all new carpet to STAIN???


Sheesch...packing is the worst...but unpacking...

Tearing off the tape...playin' in the paper...that ROCKS!

Kisses,

Beast

Great pressies from Sophie...that hippo has a huge butt...

4:50 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOW! YOu have the nicest girlfriend EVER!
Luv,
Dave

6:25 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That Soph of yours sure is a keeper!
Ike

10:12 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

What a wonderful pressie, Joey. That Sophie has great taste!

B

3:38 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Sophie is quite the shopper! Aren't girlfriends great!?

5:14 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Sophie is the pawfectest Giwlfwiend. Knows just when you need a gift to lift youw spiwits. I loved all the loot. She cewtainly has most excellent taste in stuff. I've nevew seen any of those ..they look totally pawsome.

I'm sending some calming anti-move-smoochies fow you
love
Asta

3:26 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

OMG that is such cool stuff She is one cool girl(uhhh did she say how her ear was or anything like what a bad bodyguard you know who was?) We are a billion years behind and just read you are moving...Listen make sure you know EXACTLY where your toys are and EXACTLY which Dell box has YOUR food..Love A+A

5:22 AM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Awww.. That's what friends are for, cheering you up when you need it most! So is the Nylabone like IN the stuffies, I don't get it... Oh, and mom & I were out hiking last weekend and saw two Bostons that were dead ringers for you & Tanner. She thought about trying to take their photo to show you, but they were SO bad! They wanted to eat me I think, so we just kept walking...

Hope your move is behind you soon - don't forget to send us your new address!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

6:04 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh such wonderful presents, and from such a sweet and elegant gal!

You are lucky, and I am so pleased you both enjoyed the contents of the parcel.

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxx

6:53 AM  
Anonymous gadget information said...

waoo...its so funny pictures friend

visit my other blog too
thanks

9:57 PM  
Anonymous jatger said...

hai, i'm here friend

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home