Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Tanner Serenaaaade...

OMDOG guys, those Yankees TOTALLY won.




I was pretty bored because, I like those Dbacks and they were definitely NOT going to that World Series.

Then I got real excitered because Mom said that my human cousins who live in that PENNSYLVANIA, but not the side those Phillies live on, made a SONG about TANNER!

THAT IS ME GUYS. I was real excited til I realized that I think JOEY paid them off because the name of the song is DUMB DOG TANNER!! WTF?!??!?!



The boy human cousin is CLEARLY wearing a disguiseration with those glasses and hood so he doesn't end up on my HIT LIST for saying I am dumb. BUT the rest of the song is pretty good, so I will forgive them. AND they are pretty cuterest. Those humans Mom is my Mom's sister and the other day her GALL BLADDER totally attacked her, can you even believe it?! I am going to go online to see how to ATTACK BACK because just like Dennis that red dog, I am Tan Torkelson and I never give up...until its bed time then I just sort of put it off til I wake up. SOOO if while I am sleeping you can send some healing vibes to that bladder of gall and my human aunt I WOULD LOVE THAT.

TAN TORKELSON OUT.

27 Stains:

Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wanna congrats on yankees winning.

how cool is that with a song of your own?

wet wet licks

Boo

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

he he he! Cuterest song ever and cuterest guys singing it.

;0D

You are certainly not DUMB Tanner, just kinda Different.

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxx

3:41 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I thought the melody was kind of catchy.

What is a gall bladder and is it bad when it attacks you? Are you sure it wasn't gull bladder which would be like when a seagull pee's on you? Hope she recovers OK.

I think that boy pup kind of reminded me of Tanner.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:57 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We think those human pups are super cute- but we know you are NOT dumb - just a little different and that's a good thing right??

Congrats on the yankees and we will be keeping our dewclaws crossed that your auntie heals FAST!

4:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are def not dumb Tanner. You are a doofus. Sweet and lovable.

5:03 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Yay!!! The Yankees Won!!!

Love the song...You human cousins are pretty cute...

I hope your Aunt feels better soon...

Abby xxxooo

5:16 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tannerrroooonie...here are some terrific terrier vibes to share with your Aunt.

Sigh. I think you are right about Joey commissioning that song thiny. It is not the most laudatory in the world.

Teka Toy

6:05 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

BOL, oh Tan Man. That song was pawsome. Surely they didn't call you 'dumb dog'... they must have said FUN dog!?!

I am sending some healing vibes to your auntie. Those gallbladders can really cause some hurties!

6:42 AM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Tanner. We thought the song was pretty cute. And, after all, they chose YOU to write about. That's good for something, isn't it? They seem like nice (and cute) kids who wrote it because they love you. They weren't malicious or anything. So, give 'em a little composers' prerogative or liberty or whatever you want to call it, and thank 'em for the publicity. It wasn't all bad.

We love you just the way you are,
Jake and Fergi

6:53 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Look at it this way, Tanner, they said you had your own blog -- not that you shared Joey's blog. Don't let Joey hear that!

7:23 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Wow. When Gall Bladders Attack...sounds scary! And I think you can get some good face recognition of that boy at the end.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

That's a most awesome song tan-man and I'm sending lots of healing licks to your Aunt's gall bladder!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:57 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We thought the song was pretty cute and so are your hooman cousins, Tanner! We know you're not dumb - not at all!
We're sending major AireZen to your auntie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

9:42 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You've been immortalized in song!!! That is so cool! Regardless of the words! I mean - who pays attention to what bipeds actually SAY anyway?!!?
That bladder has a lot of gall to attack your aunt! We'll say a prayer for her!
Play bows,
Zim

10:32 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

We hope that gall bladder gets a grip and goes back where he came from!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Holy doodles! Does this mean you are a celebrity?

xo
SB

11:35 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

aw man attack of the gall bladders sounds like a b grade movie... nasty! hoping your aunty feels better soon!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh man, those little humans are pretty talented. Be careful so Gall Bladder doesn't attack you. I wonder if she will come to your door on Halloween.
Benny & Lily

1:05 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think I hear The LacieBeastie Smoothie Machine being fired up as I paw this!

I'm sure THAT will help with all bladders galling!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: GOOOOO PHILLIES!

1:14 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Go Yankees - Joey must be so happy!!!
Cool song, cute kids. And let's send that nasty gall bladder packing - sibe vibes for a good recovery.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

6:02 PM  
Blogger Duffy said...

It's cool havin a song about you, even if at first hear it doesn't sound too flattering. I'm sure they meant well.
Go Yankees!!!! (If the Cubs can't be in it, that is.)
Luv,
Duffy

7:08 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey maties, how about those Yankees.

Good luck attacking that gall bladder.

tailwags
Noah

7:38 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Paws crossed for your Aunt!
Your own song?? Great! Don't worry about the dumb part. It is for you and that is the important thing!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:20 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Laughing to hard to type!! LOL... poor 'Dumb Dog Tanner'... I feel sorry for you buddy, but I can't stop laughing! It's a great song...

Sending healing vibes to THE GALL BLADDER of your Aunt's.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Tanner, I almost forgot.. AT LEAST you have your very own song! That's one up against Joey! **wink**

9:45 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
I'm sowwy that Joey paid youw hooman cousinses off to say you wewe dumb which you cleawly awen't at all as we all know. At least those hooman pupwelatives of youws awe cute and made it sound not dumb at all.
YEAH YANKEES(don't tell Agatha and Awchie)

I a sending an extwa twuckload of healing smoochie kisses fow youw ant and am weady to go attack the bladdews wif you anytime!
love
ASTA

10:11 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

That is a pretty awesome song Tanner. Your human cousins are pretty cute. We don't think you're dumb though buddy. We hope your aunt is feeling better.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home