Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Joe stains reports on the YANKEES!!!

Guys, I seriously cannot believe that I am going to get to see the Yankees in another World Series. I am sad that they are playing some of my good friends' team, and I am sorry that they will have to lose. BOL.




I was so nervous before the last game that I was sort of just staring off into space, imagining another World Series chamionship...




"Ok Derek Jeter, I'd be happy to wear your world championship ring since I am the BIGGEST Yankee fan ever..."

Woah, sorry I sort of spaced out for a second there...




The game was so intense that most times I could barely look.




Then I had to invent something called the 7th inning snooze as I was totally spent from cheering so much.




But in the end, they WON! The Yankees are going to the WORLD SERIES. It starts tomorrow guys, I cannot wait. I might not sleep tonight...OK ya I will :)

Here is a movie of me watching the celebration after the game, it was pawesome.

30 Stains:

Blogger Maxmom said...

Hey there Joey!
You know what...I have looked at so many of your blog posts and I declare that you MUST be the biggest sports' fan world wide (Not only a Yankee's fan, but a SPORTS fan!)
Why you aren't their mascot I have no idea!?! You really are great and I wonder just how much TV you do watch!
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the big win. I'll bet you lost a few pounds with all that intensity peering at the screen.

I heard thru the barkvine about a bet going down in the world series with Murph. I'm not saying anything else about it just good luck!

ruv, Autumn

12:34 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Our hooman sissy is cheering right along with you, Joey! She is a HUGE Yankees fan!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:10 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry Joey!

The Doggy Nanny deserves her revenge fur 1950!

Go Phillies!

I'm still thinking we work out a deal: if we win, we'll send woo something from WESTERN PA; if we lose (no doubt due to some shoddy umpiring), we'll send woo something from WESTERN PA!

I'm thinking SHRIEKIN' LACIEBEASTIE!

The prize that keeps on khonsoling!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Here's to a great series!

3:48 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Looks like Tanner was having a mental time out while you were watching the ball game. Whoops.

Make sure you stock up on world series foodables to help sustain you through the games.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:54 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

congrats! we'll excuse u if u do anything stupid in this period.

wet wet licks

boo

5:26 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Dear Joey. I gotta tell ya. Even my sissie E.Rabbit is in conflict on this one. So we hope both teams do well and it goes down to a 15 inning seventh game, so all you fans have lots of time to enjoy your teams.

gussie

5:58 AM  
Blogger pam said...

Hey Joey how come the TanMan doesn't have a cool shirt?

No fair man!

Bobo and Meja

6:36 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Love the video of you watching the game...I watch all the games, too...But I'm usually sitting as close to my Mom as I can get...

She gets really excited & at her age, I don't want her to have a heart attack or anything, ya know?? I think I've told you that she is 752 years old...

So...The World Series starts tonite...I can't wait...

It's gonna be a Great Series...

Abby xxxooo

6:49 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

YEAH Joey!! WOOHOOO! I am so exciteddd!

I totally LOL'd at Tanner during that movie. He was off in outer space somewhere!?

7:15 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

♪♫♪♫♪ Take Joey out to the balllll gammmmmeeeeee ... ♪♫♪♫♪

7:56 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Happy for you! And, yes, you should totally be their mascot!

7:59 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey Joey, we know how much you love your Yankees. We are going to root for them too since our human brother is a real Yankees fan. We loved your video, but that photo of you too pillow napping was so cute.

Woos, the OP Pack

8:34 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha roooooo! You really ARE the biggest Yankees fan! That is so cool. I hope they crush the Phillies!!!
Play bows,
Zim

8:35 AM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

You need to get yourself a good-luck charm babe just like A-Rod!

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

11:26 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Yay! I'm with Max.. You must be the biggest fan out there!

B

11:41 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

wow guys with fans like you i know the yankees will eat the phillies for breakfast... were they named after the cream cheese?? arf arf

12:34 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh Joe...I am not a baseball fan but I do know what I like....and I like what I see when you are on the screen....YOU are a Yankee Fan HOt Papa....woot woot...so darn sexy. I hope that your Yankees win though...because My uncle is a huge yankee fan.....

1:42 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Joey Darling, We are going to watch the game,but as I am sure you must know we will be rooting for the other guys.......We just watched your salsa dancing.....PL2 was laughing very hard and we got a little pumped up listening to that song......Like we went mental......Listen maybe he can excercise while he eats his corn???A thought Love A+A

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Just think of the reverie you will be in when they win the whole damn thing! You might have to come to Montreal to celebrate. Tell you mom to buy you a ticket and pack your bags.

xo
SB

2:24 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I see what Tanner is saying "PHILEEEEEEEEEZ PHEVER!" I can't wait to watch the Yank Ease vs. the Phil Ease! I wish I was on your coast, though, so the games weren't in the middle of the mnight.

wally t.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Oakley and Swisher said...

Joe, buddy, first of all we must say you look pretty cool in your pinstripes. No one can rock a Yankee jersey like you buddy. But we must now say Go Phillies. We love Nick Swisher but not any of the rest of those guys. It should be a great series though. If anything we're sure you'll have some yummy treats to snack on during the games.

Lots of Licks--
Oak and Swish

3:24 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
You sooo desewve that wing..I hope they send it to you!
Now get some west cause I know you'll be watching and pawtying and cheewing and you'we going to be exhaustewed and I don't want you to get sick
(do you weally want agatha, Lacie and I to show up to nuwse you..just think about it, hehehe)
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joey are going to get you baby brother a jersey. He needs to cheer also.
Sally Ann

4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey can you stand it?!?! I'm eating a Philly Cheesesteak because the Yankees are gonna chew'em up!

Your pal in pinstripes,

Petey

5:07 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

GAME ON! What do you wanna bet?? Here's my idea...the loser has to paint his toenails the winning team's colors and put a pic of it up on his blog for everyone to see. Then the loser has to send the winner a package of yummy snacks.
I don't care how confident I am in my Phillies, I cannot take the chance of ending up with Tanner. Sorry, dude.
Let me know if you agree to the bet and if you wanna add anything.
C-ya,
Murphilly

6:12 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

and....they better win tonight!
Benny & Lily
PS
You guys are hysterical

6:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I was very nervous too!
And I don't want to tell you how I am right now!
My mom has the tv on mute mode. The commentator sounds like a Philly Fanatic!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH NO! Speak to me, Joey, are you alright man???

Your concerned pal in pinstripes,

Petey

8:37 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

holy guacamoly Joey! We were watching the game tonite. (Mom is totally a Yankees fan..)
WTF happened????????? Next game you need to concentrate reeeel hard.
sheesh. Mom had to answer the phone and was in the kitchen and in NO time it went from 2 zip to 5 zip arrrgh
We gotta get tanner and scooter to mindmeld and send the "strongerest twinnerer vibez"

BTW we are trying to comeback to blogging AGAIN....
Hugs
Sunny
hayhay twinnerer ok anok so mom duz sez we needz to du owr mindmeld fing. we duz gotta consecratz reeeely hardz. ok? ok anok
hi 5s dudes
scooter

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home