Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, August 10, 2009

I think its really finally working...

I think that finally my poo might be getting better! It feels like its been forever, but I guess it just takes a while to get all the bacterias right.




I have been on this stuff for a few days and things just keep getting better! And guess what, I have started farting again!! WAHOO! Not as much as I used to unfortunately, but at least I am 'normal' again. A Boston that doesn't fart is like a oven that doesn't get hot!!




Of course the Doofus is totally jealous that I get this tasty powder, so I have to tell him to leave it alone and also remind him that this is NOT his blog.




He keeps begging Mom to let him blog all day long.




This is NOT your blog, you Doofus!! You only get Tuesdays...




As you can see he is still not really ready or willing to accept this. What a CRY BABY!?!

I will keep you posted on my poo but so far so good!

30 Stains:

Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Yo Joey...you takin' the CRAP TIVIA
Challenge???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Oh man...I was laughin' so hard I just...phew...never mind!!!

Lacie wants to know when she and Tanner are going on their date...

Dunno nuthin' bout that one...

Pawslaps,

Scruffman

Pee ess...are we first?

6:50 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your poops and your farts.

xo
SB

6:53 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

hey joey does your medication say portiflora??
does taht mean your farts smell kinda floral?

keep tanner off the pooter what ever you do cos lacie wants a date man... scary stuff... plus i am kinda jealous

arf for the firm poops! woofhooo

8:00 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I am so happy that you are almost back to normal. Poops and farts... sounds good to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:10 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

fun...waiting here all day for the monday poo report...lol..good work joe...now you just have to work on the farting

8:57 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Joey! I needed a poop update so here I am. Glad to hear your stinkers are getting back to normal. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Boxers are right up there with Bostons on the fart-o-meter. We are distantly related, ya know. Anyway, I can help you get your farts back up to a respectable level with a few easy tips. If you need some help, call me, k?

xoxo
Chef

9:53 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Glad that stuff is workin' Joe. I can't believe Sophie peed Twice! Wow, she must really like you. It was 90 degrees yesterday, during the day, while I was at agility class, and I kept thinking of you and wondering how the heck you can stand it. your pal, Morgan

10:57 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Glad to hear you are getting better. We still feel a bit sorry for Tanner, only a little bit.


Simba and Jazzi xx

1:27 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Aw.. poor Tanner looks so sad when he's crying..

~ Bae

1:32 AM  
Blogger Duke said...

We're so glad your poos and farts are getting back to normal, Joey! This is good stuff!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

1:39 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

I'm sure it's a relief to be able to fart again. Maybe Tanner will cheer up once he smells your farts again :)

4:08 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, are the farts floral?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:27 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think today should be National Joe PooPoo Day!

4:46 AM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEHEHEEHEEEEEEEEE
I'm so glad to heer yor fartin agen! Wat is life wivowt a jolly good rip now an then? HEHEHEHEEE!

btw, com an see my new video!!

:@}

5:36 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Thank you for the update. Looking forward to "normal" Tanner Tuesdays again.

gussie

5:55 AM  
Blogger I is Jake said...

Hai Joe, I hasnt been by in a furry long time (nice goin MOM)! So lemme see yoo gots poops problems? Well bud I hopes dat yoo gets dem all fixed up acuz I know wat dat is like! Oooooo to fart and worry if yer poop came out too??? Not gud, not gud at all!

6:14 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I am so happy to see you farting again. Whew. What a relief. And I hope your firm poops starting coming soon.

wally t.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Nothin better than a good poopy. It makes me run faster after I go
Benny & Lly

7:31 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Always exciting to read about your poo. I am relieved that you are farting again. I agree that it was a bit worrisome that you had lost that most important skill.

As for Tanner? Ugh.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:36 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

This is such good news - you're farting and taking your blog back! Whew! The world is a much better place already! I love it when things get back to normal!
Tail wags,
Storms

8:16 AM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

Great news about your poo! Our cousins Deuce, Tillie and Belle are Boston farting machines! You guys should get together and have a fart-off. Wonder who would win?!?

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

9:14 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

We are feeling a revolution underway. Tanner feels that you are in a weakened condition and is plotting to take over. Sleep with one eye open my friend. Of course, we also believe aliens are taking over the planet.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Glad you're back to normalcy.
Happy Fart Day, dude.
Keep the oven hot!
Love ya!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Glad your poop and farts are better. Hope you get lots of yummy cures. You have to be the mean Alpha doggie with Tanner. Good work. I learned how to manage Arrow from the Dog Whisperer. (And how NOT to let anyone manage me)

Deefer

11:08 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

BOL! GO POOPY!

Glad your farting again - that's just another way of telling our hoomans how much we love 'em!

12:53 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Way to go Joe. Excellent news about your rear end!

Molly, Taffy and Monty

1:34 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We love the poo updates!!! And that stuff actually tastes good? Glad you are back to being good old fart again.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

1:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm so glad the FartyFlora is working!!!! It's worked miracles for some of the patients at my mom's work!
Ike

5:54 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Oh Happy day...Joe is farting again! What more fun can a dog have than to clear a room all by him/her self.

Love the analogy of the boston and the oven. Very interesting!

-Mollie and Bobo

6:36 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Glad to hear the good poos! I mean news!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home