Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, August 07, 2009

Joey is back but Tanner INSISTS that I talk about his assignment...

Hey guys it is me Joey, FINALLY. I am sure you all missed me but Tanner just LOVES posting about our trips and he really does have an interesting perspective. I have to tell you guys his 'happy potion' had no effect on me except tasting terrible. I figure if I pretend to be happy he won't mix up yet another disgusting combination of crap for me try. BUT some dogs seem to think Tanner really is a wizard...

Our friends Bodie and Doyle are having some financial issues because Bodie is a bit elderly and having issues of SPEWING GREEN BILE. Well they have asked for help in Exorcising the demon that they feel has obviously possessed her...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
As you can see they have called in DoofleDor(k)e to help...he left to come home and make a plan to Exorcise the demons...I really don't think words are necessary with the following photos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BUT I have to say I am impressed that he researched exercise suitable for older folks. Doofledor(k)e strikes again! Somehow, I don't think this is going to do much to get rid of demonic possession...

22 Stains:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

Joey? I think Tanner is taking over your blog. I think that potion he gave you made you just ... I don't know. But ever since you drank it, it's all Tanner. Or you talking about "good" things Tanner is doing. Umm... it just seems... un-natural. Are you OK?
Tail wags,
Storms

2:31 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Show us the Joey
Show us the Joey
Show us the Joey


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

seriously dude, you're hanging out in old folks home now!?

LOL

Poor Joey! xo

3:23 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

WOW are those old folks playing Wii - I love the Wii!!
Joey just remember older means wiser!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

What the Army of Four is saying...is although we love Tanner...we really love you too Joe...we need more joe more of the time....

4:22 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Geeze Joey.Be careful Tanner doesn't give you the potion he's developing for the golden oldies.....eeekkk dog knows what you'll be pooping...

Worried wiries and kisses Eric xx

4:30 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Old folks are fun
Old folks are fine
You show me yours
And I'll show you mine.

However, I think this tanner thing has gone on too long, and I want my Joe Stains back.

gussie

5:05 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ooh I sure hope you can exercise the demons out of poor Bodie. Maybe some situps will help.

5:24 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We really aren't sure if this post really came from Joey - where is the REAL Joey????

Tsil wags, the OP Pack

6:10 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Tanner...you are just so amazing...honestly...the more you post, the more I just wanna go on a DATE with you....yeppers....

Swimmin'? Dancin'?? Camping?

All up to you dear boy...

Or you could just let Joey post and stop givin' him those happy potion smoothies...

Love and kisses...

Your darling Lacie

6:15 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

aw mates! we furry awpreciate your assistance in this terriorable time... i still fink bodies just doing it to get attention and steal all my treat monies... exorcising in a pool could do the twick cos i am pretty sure cats hate water arf arf - with bwains like tanners and brawn like joeys i know the best paws are onto it - and tanner i see lacie seems attrawted to your metrosexwal side you one lucky dawg i've bween twing to grab her attentions for ages... maybe a camping twip to the woods to check on the sparkle... arf arf

6:43 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Is there no one at your home, Joe, who can control Tanner? I think this is such an important thing for you, Joe, is to get one or both of your parents to manage Tanner. I dread to think what your life will be like if they don't.

Kisses,
Stella

9:43 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Did the exorcism work??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

ps Did you watch the game?? finally A-Rod did something good!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Ziggy Stardust said...

Joe, I don't think you should drink any potions. Be careful.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

10:36 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

What are those old folks holding in that last picture? Frisbees? Ice cube trays? Short cakes?

I'm glad you're finally back.

xo
SB

P.S. Mom went to see Harry Potter yesterday and she said that Tanner looks nothing like a proper wizard, but maybe if you got him a long beard .......

12:13 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Maybe Tanner's original healing was just a fluke, huh? He seems a bit off the mark right now. At least he provides entertainments for you.

Joey, we miss ya. Hope you are getting some relief from your poopy problems.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:50 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Tanner sure is weird. I don't know how you do it. Don't drink ANYTHING he touches. Happiness is over-rated.

Deefor

7:49 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

The power of the Dufus compels you!!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

BOL! Talk about being a therapy dog!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Lord ...
Ike

8:28 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Elderly?? Ok I will be 11 yrs old later this month and think I could do with some of your happy potion cos the humans seem to think that I am getting a little cranky lately. You think it is menoPAWS?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Hi New Friends,
Your friends Maggie & Mitch told us all about you. You are hysterical. I think we may be cousins.
Benny & Lily

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home