Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tanner day of Resting...

OMDOOOG I am soo tired. All this wizarding is really making me tirederest!!!

Mom and Dad are going to see the DBACKS tonight!! They are seeing them play the PHILLIES which is Khyra and Wally's team. BOO they beat my team yesterday!




OMDOG can you SEE how tired I am ?!?! I think I am so tired that my neck MUSCLES relaxed and it looks like I might have a FAT neck, but no way, I am just really sleepy ok???

Joey showed you that picture of me being snug and sleepy with my DAD and he did not show what he was doing...




Being GRUMPY all the way on the other side of the bed. HE IS SO CRABBY. I thought I'd make him that super snuggle ball and he would be HAPPIEREST and play that chase and bitey face with me.

I think I need to get my wand and conjure up some HAPPY potion, what do you think?!?

35 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Tanner,
Before you actually use the Happy Potion on Joe, I recommend that you test it and make sure it does what it is supposed to do first! Heehee..

6:01 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

tanner you need to understand it takes a lot of energy and concentration to design farts like joey does!

6:23 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

The grumpy ones always have a way of making you tired. The big red guy always makes me want to rest.

6:28 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Gee. Crabby dads are hard to figure. Sometimes if you put your face REALLY close to theirs they smile, but other times they get mad at you. Maybe you should send in a decoy first to test the waters.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Auntie Di is enjoying sub 100 degree weather!

I've been applying heating pads evfurrynow and then to keep her reminded of how neato it is!

Thanks fur last night!

Khan we do it again tonight?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:26 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think a happy potion is a gooderest idea ....in this heat...i amsure everyone could use some....can you make it a scratch and sniff kinda thing....where we sniff your blog and we are all happierest

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Fat neck?? Hmmmm... No... just a little bit extended!
Good luck with that potion!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:59 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Us more distinguished gentlemen need time to regroup. We're not grumpy!
Ike

9:45 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
Ahappy potion would be just the thing..I was soowe , just like you, that the snugglewewe would make him youw most devoted fwind, fow suwe he would want to play wif you, but I guess the poos awe still making him sowt of gwumpolicious.
I hope youw plan wowdks this time.sneep on it fiwst
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:19 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Hmm, you might want to call up Severpup Snape if you need to make a potion. I hear they're his specialty.

10:20 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tanner, you are always so clever coming up with new ways to endear yourself to Joey - be careful with that potion, it could backfire on you.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

3:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Hey, Joe and I have earned our crankiness. Well, sorry about the Phillies being so good, man. I tried to sneak on the plane to come with the Phillies but the airline busted me when Jamie Moyer tried to get a bag of peanuts for his carry-on.

wally t.

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can He be ANY CUTER????

5:13 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner, we hope you can make a happy potion for Joey. But first, think about how hard it might be to deal with a happy Joe Stains. He would want to play chase and bitey face and you would not have any time left for wizarding


gussie

5:32 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tanner - A smart wizard once said be careful what to wish for!!
Rosie

6:58 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh Tanner, us pugs like to relax our neck muscles too. Mine are SO relaxed that they form rolls. I think you look cuterest!

Hope grumpy Joey is nice to you today, after all the wizarding you've done for him!

7:16 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

The Phillies made our Cardinals look like zombies -- even the Great Albert -- so we understand your D-Back trauma!!!

We almost had a "stain moment" when the heavens opened up at our morning pee time and we had to hold it.

Jake and Just Harry

7:21 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

They used to be our Phillies before we moved. You know what works as happy potion? Bacon grease.

wags from the whippets

8:11 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Yes! Anti-crabby brew!

8:14 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, yes! Happy juice! Coffee works that way for my mom when she's grumpy! :) Can you conjure up some coffee!?!?
Love,
Ammy

8:28 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hi Tanner
Be very careful with the Happy Potion!
These potions can go wrong.......
So nice of your Dad to share the bed.
We have been experimenting with bigger pics and see you must already be experts!!!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxxx

8:29 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We think the happy potion should contain LOTS of sweet sugar!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

9:44 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Good idea. Give Joey some happy magic along with a little BOING!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I can't believe that great Snuggle Ball didn't cheer Joey up...

Maybe he does need some Happy Potion...

Abby xxxooo

3:16 PM  
Anonymous fig said...

Oh Tanner... your neck rolls remind me of the good 'ole days when I had neck rolls of my own. But since my brother appeared in my life I have lost a ton of weight running around and trying to keep my toys away from him.

Maybe suggest your parents get a Little Naked Chinese Man. But wait... oh my goodness gracious... I have an extra one right here that I can ship out tomorrow morning! Express mail! Same day delivery!!!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Dudes...ya gotta come and look at the pic of the hamburger bed we have on our bloggie...you will soooooooooooooo drool...

Oh...the Pirates have a thingie every Friday night that all hot dogs are $1.00. Not bad, Joey...

Um Tanner...your neck...well...maybe one of those lifts????

Barkin' at ya...

Scruffman

6:26 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Doofus - the neck isn't fat - me think you're getting a turkey waddle! Gotta luv GRAVITY!!!! LOL

luv ya
lola smiles
xox

6:55 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

You sure look tired there Tanner. I hope you get a good rest

~ Bae

2:17 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Tanner, it must be the angle of the photo. I can't believe you could ever have a fat neck!

4:50 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Maybe you need a smaller fondue wand that won't be so heavy and tire you out. Maybe your dad was just being sleepy. Did you try licking?

Deefor

8:07 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Have you ever thought of just leaving Joe the WAY HE IS? Why don't you and Joe call a truce, and just live separate lives under the same roof. He can avoid you and you can avoid him.

Forget the Happy Potion, that is dangerous stuff you are fooling with.

Kisses,
Stella

8:41 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Tuna sandwiches!!!!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Happy juice? No need to make it Tanner try a can of beer instead. No more - can work in reverse too. Now can you do a stop raining potion? Ta.

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxx

1:31 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

you have a neck like flash. haha

4:53 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

if your happy potion gives him the poopie butt again, your mom is gonna be soooo mad. just sayin'..
Morgan

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home