Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, June 26, 2009

It is the best medicine...

And now I'd like to bring you a bit of a smile and maybe a laugh. We got the toys from Mango in the mail the other day and they are so much fun.

New toys!
We got an Amazing Spiderman toy and an Otter! Tanner hogged them both at first because he is a brat.

Playing with the otter
He is a little menace hogging both of them.

surveying the destruction
Mom, can you believe how selfish he is not sharing with me??


He better be careful, if he keeps rattling what little brains he has in his head he might be in for some serious trouble!!

I finally got a turn with the Spidey toy...




The AMAZING Spider Man is much less amazing after being neutered. I may be 10, but I still have some skills!!!

Thanks for the pressies Mango, we LOVE them!!

28 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

I can hear his brains rattling on the tape!

gussie d

6:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hee hee! I have a toy like that but it has a duck on one end (now with just one wing and properly destuffed - bring on the sage dressing, Mom!) and a rope and a tennis ball at the other hand. Nothing better than trying to shake the bejeezus outta it! Sure you get a bit of a head rush but it's kinda trippy!

Your pal,

Petey

7:03 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad woo admitted what woo were doing to him...

I was worried fur a minute!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: So, has The Doofus head 'sploded yet?

7:59 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I need to find me a spidey man. Maybe I can get a pre-neutered one.

xo
SB

8:14 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh, and I am not surprised that you are a skilled surgeon.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, whoaaaa, u bout shook ur head off there..

b safe.
~rocky~

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Did you do what to the Spiderman??
Ouch!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:24 PM  
Blogger Sir Chance-Lot said...

Joe...have missed you so! we are BACK!

9:37 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Oh, dear, Mary Jane Watson-Parker is not going to be very happy about this ...

10:50 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow...good work nuturing spidey there joe...and tanner....it is always fun to get new toys in the mail....all i ever get are new puppies...grrrrrrr...

11:15 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

You're KILLIN' me, Joe.

Remind me if we ever wrassle that you immediately go for the nether regions. That way I may come back from our wrassling bout with a little dignity. Bummer for Spidey, though.

Goober love,
Stanley

1:52 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Spiderman could come in handy when you need detective help, Joey! Tell Tanner PAWS OFF!
What great gifts from Mango!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:28 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

What great toys! That Mango really knows how to shop!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

3:33 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I'm glad you took Spidey away from Tanner...He could have hurt himself...

Abby xxxooo

3:46 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh boy! I have a package from Mango too! Maybe another spidey. I will be sure to tutor it.

Pee-Wee shakes his brains like that too. Maybe that is why he is such a doofus.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:59 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Good job, Dr. Joe. Do you think you can give yourself a lobotomy by shaking your head that hard? It would explain a lot about the Oscar Bean.

wally t.

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

A neutered Spider Man eh? What did you do with the er "neutered bits"?

6:27 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Whoa those are way cool...as is the neutering job!!!! That otter would last 4 nano seconds in our house.......Love and a squillion kisses A+A

7:35 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We just poked our long skinny noses in for a quick hi, since our servant has exceded all prior patheticness of servitude.
(In other words HEY DUDES!!! We've missed you!!!)

wags from the whippets

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Joe, I rolled on floor laughing, that's was good.
I picked that toy Spider man so you two could play tug of war, not to have that guy neutered, ooouch!
Joe, did I forget to send a box of treat?

8:32 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! Oh, Joe, you totally cracked us all up! Thanks for the laugh, pal!
Play bows,
Zim

9:05 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

ouch poor spidey

10:01 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Poor Spiderman! Joe, you're wasting your talents on stuffies. Call my vet when you get a chance.

Deefor

10:28 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Thank dog you finally got a chance to show off youw amazing skills at suwgewy..Tannew weally was being a piggy about taking evewwything fow himself.
I hope those pwessies cheewed you up..It's sometimes pwetty hawd when you see how hawd life is fow some ouw fwiends
Do the doofs bwains make noise when he wattles them?
smoochie kisses
ASTA

12:16 PM  
Blogger ThePainterPack said...

OH goodness...poor Spidey...Hmmmm...But great toys!!!

Mya Boo Boo

6:31 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Obviously Spider Man is no match for your jaws of destruction.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Joey...blush blush...

I feel so shy around you...(Lacie rolls her eyes and giggles not ever having been shy in her life...)

Anyway...pawsome toys from the RH...that neutered Spideyman is pretty handsome, but NO I DON'T WANNA KNOW IF HE DATES...

I'm booked. Oh...I am startin' a new business...Neuticles for Neutered Spideymen...you might wanna purchase some for the poor guy....Hey...maybe you could be a bizness pawtner?? You do the initial surgery and I'll sell the replacement pieces...works for me...

Barkies...

Laciesweetgirliebeastie

6:59 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Awesome neutering!
Ike

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home